Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Powerlifting / Strongman

Q&A WITH POWERLIFTING LEGEND VINCE ANELLO

<< < (5/9) > >>

mac33:
Hi Vince,

what changes did you make in training and diet when changing weight classes?

Also, what would you reccomend for someone who is still learning how to deadlift? (non-competetive)

Thank you in advance for the answers.

big L dawg:

--- Quote from: vince anello on February 16, 2009, 05:01:48 AM ---Yes My Friend I Followed The Tribe,Cavs and Browns sice Childhood!!! ;D

--- End quote ---

Hell yea!the lovable losers ;D.cavs are gonna do it this year.followed by the tribe...the browns not so much :-\.anyways nice of you to join Getbig and answer questions.hope you stick around.I would say your one of the best deadlifter's in history.there's a friend of mine from central Ohio that held the record in his weight class for a while Jackie Baltimore.ever heard of him?

vince anello:

--- Quote from: mac33 on February 16, 2009, 08:24:06 AM ---Hi Vince,

what changes did you make in training and diet when changing weight classes?

Also, what would you reccomend for someone who is still learning how to deadlift? (non-competetive)

Thank you in advance for the answers.

--- End quote ---

My Training was the same Diet to lose weight back then was Low Carbo(I dont know if that was the best ???)The best is to clean junk out and eat every two hours small meals.To Gain Weight I would Really Pile in food!!! ::)Used to  eat half Gallon of Butter Peacan Ice Cream before Bed!!!I DONT RECOMMEND!!!!!! ::) ::) For training non competitive deadlift,Get a training manuel and follow proper forum.Start out with sets of 10 paying attention to proper form.Best is to get a knowelegable trainer.It hard to advise without seeing the person.

vince anello:

--- Quote from: big L dawg on February 16, 2009, 09:40:51 AM ---Hell yea!the lovable losers ;D.cavs are gonna do it this year.followed by the tribe...the browns not so much :-\.anyways nice of you to join Getbig and answer questions.hope you stick around.I would say your one of the best deadlifter's in history.there's a friend of mine from central Ohio that held the record in his weight class for a while Jackie Baltimore.ever heard of him?

--- End quote ---

What Federation was Jackie in?

big L dawg:

--- Quote from: vince anello on February 16, 2009, 10:34:23 AM ---What Federation was Jackie in?

--- End quote ---

I'm not sure..there is a bench meet in Newark Ohio this saturday feb 21st.he will be competing there.I'll ask him then.once again great to have you...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version