Tedim:
For the sickle cell

tbombz:
I thank God for His Son Jesus!

--- Quote from: Tedim on June 02, 2015, 03:20:51 PM ---For the sickle cell

--- End quote ---
it does protect against Malaria !  :)

tbombz:

--- Quote from: SF1900 on June 02, 2015, 04:33:09 PM ---I thank the Doctors for fixing my medical condition that I was born with.

--- End quote ---
I did not know that you were born with a medical condition, SF. Sorry to hear about that!

Glad to hear that the Doctor's were able to fix it.  :)

(but .. just a reminder... we are thanking God, not human beings. I know that you do not believe in God as the Bible describes Him, and for the purposes of this thread, that's just fine. For the purpose of this thread, we are just thanking God in the sense of "That which is responsible for the ultimate cause and source of all existence".)

SF1900:

--- Quote from: tbombz on June 02, 2015, 06:26:40 PM --- I did not know that you were born with a medical condition, SF. Sorry to hear about that!

Glad to hear that the Doctor's were able to fix it.  :)

(but .. just a reminder... we are thanking God, not human beings. I know that you do not believe in God as the Bible describes Him, and for the purposes of this thread, that's just fine. For the purpose of this thread, we are just thanking God in the sense of "That which is responsible for the ultimate cause and source of all existence".)

--- End quote ---

Thank you. Overall, the problem is fixed, though I experience side effects from medical condition.

I know, I was just being silly. I will steer clear of this thread ;)

tbombz:
I thank God for SF1900

I thank God for Man of Steel

I thank God for Ron Avidan

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version