Author Topic: Civil religious discussion  (Read 60699 times)

Methyl m1ke

• Getbig IV
Re: Civil religious discussion
« Reply #100 on: September 19, 2019, 07:08:15 PM »
WTF Man
I’m not going to read that wall of text
What are you On & On About In Brief.

I contend that a good many verses in the Bible point to the use of magic mushrooms (or other psychoactive flora and fauna) which is something many of faith refuse to admit is obviously true.

*Ahem* "I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and among the lampstands was someone like a son of man,[d] dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. 16 In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance."

I suppose you could just assume some normal guy actually experienced that totally sober but I'm definitely going to say WHOEVER WROTE THAT WAS HIGH AS FUCK.

In a nutshell anyway.

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
« Reply #101 on: September 20, 2019, 01:46:11 AM »
I contend that a good many verses in the Bible point to the use of magic mushrooms (or other psychoactive flora and fauna) which is something many of faith refuse to admit is obviously true.

*Ahem* "I turned around to see the voice that was speaking to me. And when I turned I saw seven golden lampstands, 13 and among the lampstands was someone like a son of man,[d] dressed in a robe reaching down to his feet and with a golden sash around his chest. 14 The hair on his head was white like wool, as white as snow, and his eyes were like blazing fire. 15 His feet were like bronze glowing in a furnace, and his voice was like the sound of rushing waters. 16 In his right hand he held seven stars, and coming out of his mouth was a sharp, double-edged sword. His face was like the sun shining in all its brilliance."

I suppose you could just assume some normal guy actually experienced that totally sober but I'm definitely going to say WHOEVER WROTE THAT WAS HIGH AS FUCK.

In a nutshell anyway.

Ahhh - Yes
I’d say he was high as a kite
So they wrote hallucinogenic fairy tales - Great
And people - 1, Believe this Nonsense & 2, Kill each other over this nonsense  :o
Damn Civilisation has Progressed Far For Belivers.

Man of Steel

• Getbig V
  • Isaiah40:28-31 ✝ Romans10:9 ✝ 1Peter3:15
« Reply #102 on: September 20, 2019, 08:54:20 AM »

In a nutshell anyway.

You've definitely exposed a hidden truth in scripture that the entire Christian faith knows fully yet doesn't disclose publically!!