Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Religious Debates & Threads

FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER

(1/5) > >>

Johnny Apollo:
Christians like to make a claim and then say "Prove me wrong" and then announce victory when the opponent can't disprove their absurd claim. If this logic applies then check this out..

In the beginning there was nothing..BUT the FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER. The Flying Spaghetti Monster(FSM) made the earth and all of the universe. It made humans and it made the mountains and the rivers and the air.
The FSM is completly invisible and impossible to weigh or measure. No one can sense it.
How do I know about it? I have "faith"!

I'm wrong? Really? Prove it! If you can't prove my "faith" wrong then it's right. If you can't disprove this Flying Spaghetti Monster then it must exist! Logically so!

LuciusFox:

--- Quote from: Johnny Apollo on April 18, 2006, 07:16:46 AM ---Christians like to make a claim and then say "Prove me wrong" and then announce victory when the opponent can't disprove their absurd claim. If this logic applies then check this out..

In the beginning there was nothing..BUT the FLYING SPAGHETTI MONSTER. The Flying Spaghetti Monster(FSM) made the earth and all of the universe. It made humans and it made the mountains and the rivers and the air.
The FSM is completly invisible and impossible to weigh or measure. No one can sense it.
How do I know about it? I have "faith"!

I'm wrong? Really? Prove it! If you can't prove my "faith" wrong then it's right. If you can't disprove this Flying Spaghetti Monster then it must exist! Logically so!

--- End quote ---

I'll give you credit, that is a great picture ;D

War-Horse:
Hmmm.  I guess were all apes then.  That reallly makes sense too. ::)

OzmO:
It's simple Johnny.

You can't explain the color purple to someone who's been blind all their life.

That's why God, and faith doesn't make any sense to you.

Nice picture however.

And well made point.

Johnny Apollo:

--- Quote from: OzmO on April 30, 2006, 08:20:03 PM ---It's simple Johnny.

You can't explain the color purple to someone who's been blind all their life.

That's why God, and faith doesn't make any sense to you.

Nice picture however.

And well made point.

--- End quote ---

I know where they're coming from. That's why I can point out their absurdity to them.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version