Author Topic: Bhank is 238lbs  (Read 25026 times)

webstar

• Getbig V
Re: Bhank is 238lbs
« Reply #175 on: July 26, 2021, 09:40:52 AM »
You do realize I was using a cane to get around my house this time 2 years ago? My knees were bigger than my quads I had complete atrophy a 2cm meniscus tear stage 4 arthritis bone on bone in all 4 quadrants both knees. I had so much fluid I had a bakers Cyst in the back of my knee. The orthopedic surgeon wanted to shave down my leg bones to even out the wear on the knees. I have 24 year old titanium bolts in both knees.

All things considering I think my legs are doing great they are muscular and defined and vascular. They are not small they are larger than normal size my upper body is just gigantic.

Does that mean you can't squat? Sounds like a bunch of excuses.. look at the GOAT Ronnie Coleman.. he still uses is a walker and still training legs.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • 2024 NPC Charlotte Cup Champion
« Reply #176 on: July 26, 2021, 09:44:17 AM »
Does that mean you can't squat? Sounds like a bunch of excuses.. look at the GOAT Ronnie Coleman.. he still uses is a walker and still training legs.

Not making excuses making gains but everyone says I am too old to try meanwhile it is actually happening

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #177 on: July 26, 2021, 09:57:48 AM »
Step back, take a few deep breaths, and realize - BB is not a healthy pursuit the way you are doing it.   

You are going to end your life prematurely the way you are going. 

The path you are on is going to lead to one place - the grave. 

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • What Dire Mishap Has Befallen Thee
« Reply #178 on: July 26, 2021, 09:58:52 AM »
Not making excuses making gains but everyone says I am too old to try meanwhile it is actually happening
What happened ???

You drank a shitload of water, got pitting edema which looked quite fucking gross, ate a veritable ton of fucking greasy fattening junkfood, put on 20 pounds way too quickly for it to even remotely be one iota of muscle tissue, took a dozen shits and pisses and you lost the 20 pounds again.

WTF ??

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #179 on: July 26, 2021, 10:12:50 AM »
What happened ???

You drank a shitload of water, got pitting edema which looked quite fucking gross, ate a veritable ton of fucking greasy fattening junkfood, put on 20 pounds way too quickly for it to even remotely be one iota of muscle tissue, took a dozen shits and pisses and you lost the 20 pounds again.

WTF ??

I don't think so once the body has hit a weight it is easier to return. I am dehydrated right now as hands and arms are cramping. Once I stabilize I expect to be heavier. Also again I am trying to help tendonitis in the elbow I wanted to hold water. The edema was due to a combination of things. I had planned to take a week of training and swell up a little to heal injuries. I don't like forcing dehydration but I had to do something about the edema. I was having breathing issues and worried it may be pulminary as well also ankles fucking hurt

You try to switch things up but it's not an exact science you can spill over

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #180 on: July 26, 2021, 10:16:24 AM »
I don't think so once the body has hit a weight it is easier to return. I am dehydrated right now as hands and arms are cramping. Once I stabilize I expect to be heavier. Also again I am trying to help tendonitis in the elbow I wanted to hold water. The edema was due to a combination of things. I had planned to take a week of training and swell up a little to heal injuries. I don't like forcing dehydration but I had to do something about the edema.
YOU DELIBERATELY CAUSED THE EDEMA !!!!!!!

Just drink water like a normal person and use Ben-Gay on your sore joints like the rest of the world would do, let them rest/heal,  or go see a doctor.

Seeing a doctor is your best bet.......you have a myriad of physical problems.

Good luck dude.

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #181 on: July 26, 2021, 10:24:33 AM »

Just drink water like a normal person and use Ben-Gay on your sore joints like the rest of the world would do, let them rest/heal,  or go see a doctor.

Good luck dude.

I deliberately meant to cause some edema not that much. A dr really lol wtf is a Dr going to tell me I have read more studies on the subject than they have

Hulkotron

• Getbig V
  • I ate an entire box of popsicles the day prior
« Reply #182 on: July 26, 2021, 10:27:56 AM »

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #183 on: July 26, 2021, 10:29:02 AM »
If you can't handle the bloat you don't deserve the cut. I just started retaining too much sodium had a little expansion of extracellular volume. I have dropped what I believe caused the issue

BB

• Getbig V
  • I hope I'm not boring you.
« Reply #184 on: July 26, 2021, 10:32:30 AM »
I deliberately meant to cause some edema

Ah, the Noland Principle - "you gonna be swole, to CSwol (see swole)".

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #185 on: July 26, 2021, 10:42:28 AM »
If you can't handle the bloat you don't deserve the cut. I just started retaining too much sodium had a little expansion of extracellular volume. I have dropped what I believe caused the issue

You are over 40 y/o

You are not competing in BB shows

You already have health issues as a result of this situation

WTFNG heck are you doing other than racing to the graveyard? 

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #186 on: July 26, 2021, 10:50:54 AM »
You are over 40 y/o

How can you dash Bhank's hopes when he was so close to winning his Pro-card?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #187 on: July 26, 2021, 10:52:50 AM »
How can you dash Bhank's hopes when he was so close to winning his Pro-card?

Someone has to tell him the truth.   This is really sad to see someone so delusional and insane pursue this ridiculous situation.   :)

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #188 on: July 26, 2021, 10:54:16 AM »
You are over 40 y/o

Healing the body. Chrohns is not from bodybuilding. My injuries are not from bodybuilding other than possibly some elbow tendonitis. Being over 40 isn't a death sentence

bhank

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #189 on: July 26, 2021, 11:00:26 AM »
Someone has to tell him the truth.   This is really sad to see someone so delusional and insane pursue this ridiculous situation.   :)

You are really going to be hating when you see the next weigh in

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #190 on: July 26, 2021, 11:03:03 AM »
Healing the body. Chrohns is not from bodybuilding. My injuries are not from bodybuilding other than possibly some elbow tendonitis. Being over 40 isn't a death sentence

Your goal should be pursuing health and overall fitness (Strength, endurance, mobility, injury avoidance, cardio), not a look in the mirror (F you Mike O-TREN you lying sack of S~! scamming and lying to people).

At our age (46 in my case) the mirror don't mean jack fng S if yo can't do basic things like endurance, pull ups, calesthestics,  walk/run for a moderate distance, etc. 

Seek overall fitness and health, not bs numbers on a scale and day by day mirror nonsense. 

;)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #191 on: July 26, 2021, 11:03:34 AM »
You are really going to be hating when you see the next weigh in

Is that in or out of the coffin?   ;)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #192 on: July 26, 2021, 11:05:01 AM »
Being over 40 isn't a death sentence

You should do some kind of event with him and show him once and for all.

SC has turned into a fat piece of shit with little muscle and can't go a mile without gassing since he turned 40.
Y

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #193 on: July 26, 2021, 11:08:06 AM »
You should do some kind of event with him and show him once and for all.

SC has turned into a fat piece of shit with little muscle and can't go a mile without gassing since he turned 40.

:D :D  :D  :D

Its sad how utterly delusional and ignorant people like this are.  He would need an ambulance within 30 minutes of anything requiring even a modicum of effort of the things we do.   But let him carry on with this entertainment.  It won't last much longer at this rate.   . . . .  .

njflex

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • HEY PAISAN
« Reply #194 on: July 26, 2021, 11:31:57 AM »
COCOON OF NUTRIENTS OF PIECE....AKA CONOP..

GymnJuice

• Getbig V
« Reply #195 on: July 26, 2021, 11:37:30 AM »
I don't think so once the body has hit a weight it is easier to return. I am dehydrated right now as hands and arms are cramping. Once I stabilize I expect to be heavier. Also again I am trying to help tendonitis in the elbow I wanted to hold water. The edema was due to a combination of things. I had planned to take a week of training and swell up a little to heal injuries. I don't like forcing dehydration but I had to do something about the edema. I was having breathing issues and worried it may be pulminary as well also ankles fucking hurt

You try to switch things up but it's not an exact science you can spill over

Edema, difficulty breathing, high heart rate...  Go get an ultrasound of your heart and check your bloodwork to make sure your kidneys and electrolytes are OK.

joswift

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #196 on: July 26, 2021, 12:11:46 PM »

You dont have Crohns, if you did you would be able to spell it.

wes

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #197 on: July 26, 2021, 12:32:52 PM »
Instead of consulting a doctor, dude gets all his medical advice using Google.

I hope I never have to say I told you so.

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #198 on: July 26, 2021, 12:34:14 PM »
Edema, difficulty breathing, high heart rate... 

You act like those are bad things... ???

>

Sinker.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #199 on: July 26, 2021, 12:59:29 PM »

Good luck dude.

Seeing a shrink might help too.

I mean doing all the reckless shit is all well and if you have no dependants, but when you have a kid that you're going through all this ex drama to have a relationship with, it all seems counter intuitive.

Either live your life and forget about the kid, or swallow your pride and shrink down so you can be there for the kid.