Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Religious Debates & Threads

I need help: I keep sinning by making love to my wife.

<< < (4/4)

Taffin:

--- Quote from: AbrahamG on March 03, 2022, 11:21:05 PM ---He should watch as you, me and Taffin make his wife air tight.  If we do our jobs, he won't want to cork her any more.  Problem solved.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: Phantom Spunker on March 04, 2022, 12:03:46 AM ---LMAO, Abraham, for the love of God, please! Comport yourself as a gentleman. This is a serious thread! The thought of you brutes making my beloved wife airtight is too much to take.

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: AbrahamG on March 04, 2022, 12:17:43 AM ---We'll be gentle.   ::)

--- End quote ---

--- Quote from: ThisisOverload on March 04, 2022, 12:28:40 PM ---Not making any promises. ;D

--- End quote ---

Oops!  Missed my mention here

I'm in on one condition - I'm not the guy on the bottom - I've had someone else's 'warpaint' hit me in the face before - never again!!!🤢🤮

So I'll be one half of the Eiffel Tower - I don't mind whether it's the English or Belgian side - and you guys can flip for the Channel Tunnel (vagine)...

AbrahamG:

--- Quote from: Taffin on April 09, 2022, 04:25:40 AM ---Oops!  Missed my mention here

I'm in on one condition - I'm not the guy on the bottom - I've had someone else's 'warpaint' hit me in the face before - never again!!!🤢🤮

So I'll be one half of the Eiffel Tower - I don't mind whether it's the English or Belgian side - and you guys can flip for the Channel Tunnel (vagine)...

--- End quote ---

You're good dude. Real good. Safe bet you'll be defending your title when next years awards come out.

Teutonic Knight:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on January 15, 2022, 04:29:26 AM ---Let me make love to her.

--- End quote ---

;D  ;D  ;D

Teutonic Knight:

Now I understand why Thai girls tell :NO BOOM BOOM DRTY ALABS ,  ::)

& they import Afro chicks for them  ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version