Author Topic: YANNO WHAT..WE SHOULD JUDGE A RELIGION BY ITS FOLLOWERS....  (Read 5576 times)

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
YANNO WHAT..WE SHOULD JUDGE A RELIGION BY ITS FOLLOWERS....
« on: April 27, 2006, 11:19:01 PM »

http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default...-4-2006_pg7_11

KARACHI: Sixteen-year-old Isma Mahmood was deported to Pakistan last month after serving six months in shackles and handcuffs in a prison in Saudi Arabia. Her crime: being raped by a Saudi man.

“It’s difficult for me to talk about what happened to me, from rape to prison and from prison to deportation,” Isma told AFP in the office of a rescue trust in Karachi where she sat with her sister Muna, 18, who was also deported.

Isma’s parents, originally from Multan, were trafficked to Saudi Arabia around 20 years ago. But in Isma’s case, being born in Saudi Arabia was no help when she was raped last year in Medina. “I was the victim, I was raped and molested but I was named as the accused, and the man who committed the crime was not touched,” she said.

“He first kidnapped me, dragged me into his car,” Isma said. “At first he asked me to sleep with him and offered good money. When I refused and tried to resist, he warned me of dire consequences and raped me in the car.” The unnamed man warned her she would be imprisoned if she went to the police, and said that the Saudi sponsor who brought her parents to the country through a Pakistani agent would have them all expelled.

The sponsor too threatened Isma and Muna, she said, asking that the sponsor’s name not be revealed to spare her family any additional grief. “I and my sister went to the police expecting justice, but after a few hours of filing the report the police changed it,” Isma said. Under pressure from the Saudi sponsor, Isma’s parents asked her to withdraw her report. “My sister Muna tried to help me out but was also arrested and put in prison only because she spoke for me,” she said.

Once in jail, their nightmare began in earnest, Isma said. The women prisoners were mostly Pakistanis, Indonesians, Bangladeshis and Nigerians who came to Saudi Arabia through trafficking networks and were charged with prostitution, she said.

“When I used to protest against the ill treatment they beat me on my back,” Isma added. “We were chained all during this period. The only time jail officials removed the chain was during lunch or when anyone went to the bathroom or at prayer time,” she said. “Once a jail official offered me help and assured me I would be released if I agreed to sleep with him. There was a Pakistani woman who was over 40 years old and developed AIDS in prison, but she remained in chains before she was deported to Pakistan,” she added.

Isma and Muna are now in the care of the Ansar Burney Trust. “It’s pathetic that all this happened with Isma at the hands of a fellow Muslim,” the trust’s president Ansar Burney told AFP. Burney says many poor women and girls from South Asia are lured with promises of good money working as maids or nurses, but their Arab sponsors and Pakistan agents later force them into prostitution.

i'm sooo fucking pissed after reading this i 'm ..i cant stop grinding my teeth
carpe` vaginum!

Mr. Intenseone

Re: YANNO WHAT..WE SHOULD JUDGE A RELIGION BY ITS FOLLOWERS....
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2006, 06:43:28 AM »
Yeah, I think it's safe to say that "religion" can be judged >:(!

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2006, 08:06:38 AM »
These people are not rational. They view life in a completely different way then we do. You can come up witha ton of anti-western or anti christian relious examples but the fact remains "We" don't act like they do. it has more to do with many of them being Arab then it does being Muslim but thats another topic.
L

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2006, 08:49:31 AM »
People are imperfect by nature no matter what religion they are in.  You will always find people to practice their religion and then put on a different face in the world.  Thats why we are not to judge people but leave it to the One who truly knows their heart. 

It did make me sick.....

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2006, 10:31:58 AM »
The problem is the "one" has seen fit to play the whole free will thing and these nut jobs exercise their free will blowing up pizza joints in Tel Aviv or Americans in Iraq. We better judge em here or the one will be judgeing us alot sooner then we wanted. Good post
L

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #5 on: April 30, 2006, 04:06:59 PM »

That religion but not your religion eh?   ::)

ALL religions should be judged. They are breeding grounds for unreasonable,Intolerant,Dogmatic bullshit. Anti-science,Anti-intellectual. Religion itself should be judged as a whole. Judged as worthless.

Mr. Intenseone

« Reply #6 on: April 30, 2006, 04:29:33 PM »

That religion but not your religion eh?   ::)

ALL religions should be judged. They are breeding grounds for unreasonable,Intolerant,Dogmatic bullshit. Anti-science,Anti-intellectual. Religion itself should be judged as a whole. Judged as worthless.

I'm non-denominational!!

Johnny Apollo

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #8 on: April 30, 2006, 08:40:21 PM »

Johnny after reading some of your posts about religion you seem pretty angry about it. 

Why?

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #9 on: April 30, 2006, 08:48:04 PM »
Johnny after reading some of your posts about religion you seem pretty angry about it. 

Why?

The same reason i'm angry about slavery or rape or murder.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #10 on: April 30, 2006, 08:57:38 PM »
what is it in the article that would make you judge a religion?
Calm yourself, this is not an 'evil working of Islam' but rather the responsibility of these saudi scum  >:( I have lived in UAE and have witnessed firsthand the poor treatment of pakis/indians by the governement and local citizens. They treat them like 3rd class citizens..some of the construction workers go unpaid for MONTHS at a time(upto a yr i have heard) :( Its a sad situation there, these people are gonna burn in the deepest pits of hell.
follow the arrows

Johnny Apollo

« Reply #11 on: April 30, 2006, 10:31:06 PM »
what is it in the article that would make you judge a religion?
Calm yourself, this is not an 'evil working of Islam' but rather the responsibility of these saudi scum  >:( I have lived in UAE and have witnessed firsthand the poor treatment of pakis/indians by the governement and local citizens. They treat them like 3rd class citizens..some of the construction workers go unpaid for MONTHS at a time(upto a yr i have heard) :( Its a sad situation there, these people are gonna burn in the deepest pits of hell.

Judging isn't wrong. Judging negativly without a basis is.