Getbig Misc Discussion Boards > Religious Debates & Threads

positivity on the rise.........

(1/35) > >>

Nordic Beast:
at first I thought that lucius fox was just a faker with no faith who liked to babble-----and let me tell you--thats one thing I f*king hate--someone lieing about their faith--but after talking to him on the phone---this man is the nicest, most honorable person I have ever met on getbig----unlike some,  this man really has found jesus---------------and he lives his life accordingly

after talking we said to each other---"ya know what...Jesus Rocks and maybe all that getbig negativity can be cured with a little understanding and forgiveness :)."----so from now on Im not afraid to let everyone know about my relationship with Jesus and if your not afraid also, come be a part of "Team Jesus", where the size of your arms and stomach don't matter---because ya know.......Jesus loves and so can you

alexxx:
Support team Jesus!  8)

Count me in!  :)

thisiskeith12:

--- Quote from: Nordic Beast on April 28, 2006, 02:47:57 PM ---at first I thought that lucius fox was just a faker with no faith who liked to babble-----and let me tell you--thats one thing I f*king hate--someone lieing about their faith--but after talking to him on the phone---this man is the nicest, most honorable person I have ever met on getbig----unlike some,  this man really has found jesus---------------and he lives his life accordingly

after talking we said to each other---"ya know what...Jesus Rocks and maybe all that getbig negativity can be cured with a little understanding and forgiveness :)."----so from now on Im not afraid to let everyone know about my relationship with Jesus and if your not afraid also, come be a part of "Team Jesus", where the size of your arms and stomach don't matter---because ya know.......Jesus loves and so can you

--- End quote ---

Jesus would frown among some sinners among this board, however He loves all! We must ask ourselves "What Would Jesus Do?" And act accordingly!

Nordic Beast:
we would love to have you alexxx

this is the offical team jesus avatar if you like---and if you dont--well Jesus would understand

http://www.headwatersforum.com/forums/uploads/av-22.jpg

Nordic Beast:

--- Quote from: thisiskeith12 on April 28, 2006, 02:52:19 PM ---Jesus would frown among some sinners among this board, however He loves all! We must ask ourselves "What Would Jesus Do?" And act accordingly!

--- End quote ---

Another man who has found the love and sanctuary of Jesus

Arise and Awaken Getbig----Jesus is on the rise and he ROCKS!!!!!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version