Author Topic: MONSTER TRICEPS! Ask JROD (Nattie BB CHAMP) Q & A  (Read 339578 times)

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
Re: Hey Adonis, Is This Guy On Drugs? MONSTER TRICEPS!
« Reply #50 on: October 13, 2006, 10:16:38 AM »
Furthermore, Use some logic Jeff.

If I am about 5 lbs leaner than the Mr Getbig Pictures,controlling all of my vairables, No Cardio,

What do you think is going to happen?

I have no choice but to keep getting leaner.....AND ITS TOO EASY!

So the fat around your navel is gone now? 
No more gaping belly button?
Y

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #51 on: October 13, 2006, 10:17:08 AM »
Be nice Jeffers

Dude I'm playing.

Like this, Adonis.  Look like this.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
  • Fear is proof of a degenerate mind.
« Reply #52 on: October 13, 2006, 10:17:27 AM »
By eating a whopper with fries, you DID manipulate both sodium and water.  

For someone who claims to be so knowledgable in nutrition and the human body, surely you understand the sodium/potassium pump and how it responds to sodium ingestion with and without the presence of water ingestion.  

Monster contradiction

I did not imply manipulation methods.

I ate like I did normally the whole day and the weeks prior.

I will post my diet on that day if you would like.

I KNOW how to manipulate all of that when the time is right.  I did not manipulate those variables at all.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: October 13, 2006, 10:19:18 AM »
Dude I'm playing.

Like this, Adonis.  Look like this.  

Of course. I will be as lean or even leaner.  USING my method. Eating WHATEVER I WANT!

You never addressed my prior concern and I wish you to do so:If I am about 5 lbs leaner than the Mr Getbig Pictures,controlling all of my vairables, No Cardio,

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #54 on: October 13, 2006, 10:20:06 AM »
HAHAHAHA

yes you did.  Not everyone is an idiot Adonis. 
Some of the fools may believe what you say.  But....not everyone is a moron. 
Y

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #55 on: October 13, 2006, 10:21:33 AM »
HAHAHAHA

yes you did.  Not everyone is an idiot Adonis. 
Some of the fools may believe what you say.  But....not everyone is a moron. 

I will post my diet log of that day, and a few days prior.

You can also find my posts where I state that I am doing NO Sodium or water manipulation whatsoever.

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #56 on: October 13, 2006, 10:22:48 AM »

If I am about 5 lbs leaner than the Mr Getbig Pictures,controlling all of my vairables, No Cardio,

how much is fat and how much is muscle......
nasser=piece of shit

voiceofreason

• Getbig II
« Reply #57 on: October 13, 2006, 10:23:47 AM »

beat me to it

I'm fairly certain thats why je grossly over-estimates people's bodyfat %.  That way, he can make his calculations make sense for how he drops weight but never an ounce of muscle  ::) 

Hmmm... I've got abs, but I'm a natural, 6'0" and weight 195, I must be around 30% Bf on TA's scale.

doison

• Getbig IV
  • Rum Ham
« Reply #58 on: October 13, 2006, 10:24:56 AM »
I will post my diet log of that day, and a few days prior.

You can also find my posts where I state that I am doing NO Sodium or water manipulation whatsoever.

Please do....
Although much like you would not believe anyone more impressive than you is natural.....I have the right to not believe one word of your diet outline. 
But, if you do post the truth, I may look it over and let you know how you did manipulate your water balance.
Y

nevertoobig2000

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #59 on: October 13, 2006, 10:27:48 AM »

Of course you have another choice....  you are loosing muscles... You did not have much to start and you are now burning the little that you had....

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #60 on: October 13, 2006, 10:31:03 AM »
You will not say all these things after you have posted a picture in this conditioning, Adonis.  Humility is said to be a prerequisite of devinity for these reasons.       

natural al

• Getbig V
  • like it or don't, learn to live with it..whooooooo
« Reply #61 on: October 13, 2006, 10:32:17 AM »
You will not say all these things after you have posted a picture in this conditioning, Adonis.      

what's that dudes name...just wondering, he's mega ripped...
nasser=piece of shit

dammitman

• Getbig II
« Reply #62 on: October 13, 2006, 10:33:58 AM »
McFarland, do you know the guy in the pictures?  If so, is it possible he would post on here what his diet is like?  Unbelievable pics.  Anytime Adonis claims he is the best natural, just post one of those pics, lol.
Everyone is fair game.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: October 13, 2006, 10:34:23 AM »

You will find, that with proper training, it is almost IMPOSSIBLE to lose any muscle.
You can look to the effect muscle atrophy in Astronauts in a Zero-G enviroment if you need some validation of the importance of gravity and resistance.  They eat a perfect high-calorie diet, but lose muscle mass at an alarming rate due to little usage of muscle fibers.

Since I am getting adequate nutrition and stressing all of my muscle fibers heavily, No muscle loss occurs.

Use Science. Not lies and gym science.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: October 13, 2006, 10:38:45 AM »
You will not say all these things after you have posted a picture in this conditioning, Adonis.      

Harder work doesn`t equate to being more effective.

How effective is building a house with a toy hammer?

Sure it can be done and is way harder, but is it better?

Jeff, you said to me on the phone, "I am not sure I have ever been as lean as you in those pictures"

And I remember hearing how you struggled and were telling everyone how hard it is.

If you never have gotten that lean and I did, and I did so VERY EASILY WITHOUT ANY DIFFICULTY OR STURGGLE,
Then why are you going to doubt that It IS EASY?

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: October 13, 2006, 10:39:50 AM »
Of course you have another choice....  you are loosing muscles... You did not have much to start and you are now burning the little that you had....

It doesn`t work like that.

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #66 on: October 13, 2006, 10:40:11 AM »
No drugs.

They are natural.

What make you think that? Any prove? You know those guys? What I mean is that you have no way in hell to say that they haven't use any gear by looking just their face and one arm. It is ridiculous even thing you can, but you are ridiculous guy so I'm not surprised at all, so let me explain something to you: Do not trust your eyes. There is something wrong with them. Why do I say so? I have seen some photos where you think you look fabulous, but no one else see you that way. Everybody else think you are just a delusional little prick, who look like he has start lifting weight just yesterday...ok, that may be little harsh, but I haven't see anybody who is so in love to himself like you. I bet that you have some bad experiences with some male relatives of yours, maybe your cousin buttfu*ck you all the time, and your behavior is just a defence mechanism born from that experience. Abused children's have such a disturbed self image like you have, no one else have the reason for that.

What comes these two dudes, I say they have been on gear. Why? Because there is just about no BB;er who doesn't use. So simple. Even schoolboys are on gear, so why doesn't these dudes? They have some motivation, some reason to build up their body, so why do it the hard way? If you do, you never be anything in business. You train 5 years to find out that 15 year old guys on gear look bigger than you after their first year of training. Why don't you face the fact and believe that there isn't such thing as natural bodybuilder.

If you really look these guys, what you see? Some dudes who have build nice triceps. Both of them have a big nose and a face which only mother can trust, so what is the reason to think that they haven't be on gear? They say so? I look all the pictures of this thread, and if that guy is natural, I need some hard evidence for that before I believe it.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: October 13, 2006, 10:42:02 AM »
What make you think that? Any prove? You know those guys? What I mean is that you have no way in hell to say that they haven't use any gear by looking just their face and one arm. It is ridiculous even thing you can, but you are ridiculous guy so I'm not surprised at all, so let me explain something to you: Do not trust your eyes. There is something wrong with them. Why do I say so? I have seen some photos where you think you look fabulous, but no one else see you that way. Everybody else think you are just a delusional little prick, who look like he has start lifting weight just yesterday...ok, that may be little harsh, but I haven't see anybody who is so in love to himself like you. I bet that you have some bad experiences with some male relatives of yours, maybe your cousin buttfu*ck you all the time, and your behavior is just a defence mechanism born from that experience. Abused children's have such a disturbed self image like you have, no one else have the reason for that.

What comes these two dudes, I say they have been on gear. Why? Because there is just about no BB;er who doesn't use. So simple. Even schoolboys are on gear, so why doesn't these dudes? They have some motivation, some reason to build up their body, so why do it the hard way? If you do, you never be anything in business. You train 5 years to find out that 15 year old guys on gear look bigger than you after their first year of training. Why don't you face the fact and believe that there isn't such thing as natural bodybuilder.

If you really look these guys, what you see? Some dudes who have build nice triceps. Both of them have a big nose and a face which only mother can trust, so what is the reason to think that they haven't be on gear? They say so? I look all the pictures of this thread, and if that guy is natural, I need some hard evidence for that before I believe it.

Jeff`s word is all I need.

I can also tell by my extensive research on the matter.

nevertoobig2000

• Getbig II
  • Getbig!
« Reply #68 on: October 13, 2006, 10:44:22 AM »
It doesn`t work like that.

wHAT DO YOU MEAN IT DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT.. Weight loss can come from loss of fat or muscles (am not talking aobut water).... So yes it could be muscles...

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #69 on: October 13, 2006, 10:44:38 AM »

I think logic leaves something to be desired when attempting to accurately predict the future...especially around this place!   ;D  

GreatFinn

• Getbig III
  • Havuja, perkele!?!
« Reply #70 on: October 13, 2006, 10:51:23 AM »

Ok. You mean that it is so very uncommon that bb:ers lie about their use, that we have to take their word about it? HAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHAAHHhhahhah haa...huh..HAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAHHAHAHAHAH HAHHAHHAAHHAH..you are such a clown. I bet that you suck yourself before you go to sleep, and I don't mean thumb.

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #71 on: October 13, 2006, 10:52:44 AM »
I think logic leaves something to be desired when attempting to accurately predict the future...especially around this place!   ;D  

You are not predicting anything.

Simply following a mathematical equation that is absolute given if you know how and what vairables to control.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #72 on: October 13, 2006, 10:53:28 AM »

He has a pretty natural look to him...I'd be interested in knowing how much he weighs and how tall he is.  But I knew a guy like him when I was a teen that competed in natural shows and this is how the dude brought it.  I have no idea who this guy is...but THIS is lean, and THIS is the sort of lean that you'd expect to see many more veins and cross striations, especially up top, in a physique that was chemically enhanced.  In clothes you wouldn't know he trained looking like this but when you can pull up your sleeve or your lower shirt over your abs and flash that sort of shit it's entirely worth it to me.  This is a unique type of conditioning only possible by naturals IMO.  I've seen it in at least 2 people and I really don't think they were lying.  The one guy was 5'9"-5'10" and competed at 165-167 and the other dude was 6'1 and a half and come in at like 203-206 and just be out of this world shredded...he'd be in the gym working out and have cross striations in every head of both his triceps and quads (even starting to show in the rectus) and he'd be 210.  I know that age and time change perception, but that guy there is just about what I remember those guys looking like and I'm pretty sure they were natural.  

The True Adonis

• Getbig V
« Reply #73 on: October 13, 2006, 10:58:02 AM »

wHAT DO YOU MEAN IT DOES NOT WORK LIKE THAT.. Weight loss can come from loss of fat or muscles (am not talking aobut water).... So yes it could be muscles...

Muscle loss does not occur that easily.  It is VERY hard. Do some research on the matter. I have dieted using traditional methods and have found them not efficient at all.  I was also smaller and weaker using those methods.  I did not lose muscle then or now, but I did in fact find my NEW METHOD far more effcient and TOO EASY.

McFarland

• Getbig V
  • Tastes Like WINNING
« Reply #74 on: October 13, 2006, 11:05:42 AM »
But hey...looking at that guy again, he MIGHT BE on drugs.  I honestly can't say I'm for certain.  I've seen alot of shit now, so I don't know.  But let's take into consideration that this guy IS certainly NOT big by, say, Sarcasm's standards  ;D and we honestly have to wonder if he's on steroids because something about his look is so impressive.  Look at him sitting here in regular clothes, though.  At any rate, there needs to be some more appreciation given to guys who can be sliced like this AND look big in clothes.  It's really not for me to say whether this guy is juiced or not.  Draw your own conclusions.  I'm sure if Adonis doesn't come to look like this he will come to believe that he is on drugs.  He will NEED to hold this belief to maintain his sense of self-worth as long as image is his primary determinant of worth.  There are alot of things that people can use to determine their own self-worth.  It usually happens to be that people judge their own self-worth based on their own perceived most outstanding qualities.  If they find that their abilities aren't as unique as they once suspected in these respective arenas, they usually will move on in an attempt to find something else to be "special" at.