Author Topic: Who are some of the best natural bodybuilders under 25??  (Read 10126 times)

Archer77

• Getbig V
  • Team Shizzo
Re: Who are some of the best natural bodybuilders under 25??
« Reply #25 on: May 02, 2008, 09:52:08 PM »
...I'm getting pm's about this...

Is there anyone else interested? The last article I wrote didn't get many reads... (although it was on a rather niche topic).

The Luke

I would definitely read it.
A

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #26 on: May 14, 2008, 07:47:08 AM »
i have abseloutley no desire to compete in bodybuilding showns whatsoever, some call it a big waste of talent and genetics but i just dont like to compete as a bodybuilder, get all oiled up in a a banana hammock doesnt prove or satisfy me in one bit, i just like lifting and training with weights, and for al you who say i am a gimick or whatever i say hahaa i am sure you all have seen my pics and just hating on me man lol come on give a mutha fucker some credit dawg lol
I am going to give you the bennefit of the doubt about  having good muscle size and  a natural physique, etc.
It is fine to feel as you do about doing a contest. Your own personal goals are unique to you and in the end that is all that matters. However, when you claim to be the best at something, that statement  assumes you could defeat others in a legit contest. This comes across rather hollow when you then say how you think getting into contests is lame and refuse to do so.
If you are sincere and secure , it would sound a lot  better if you simply posted a pic, said something about how you are proud of your natural gains and left it at that.
Again, saying you are the best and then refuse to take on challengers on the field of battle is pretty lame.
Kinda like a guy walking into a bar, talking smack about he could whip everyone in the place, and when challenged he refuses on the grounds he has no interest in fighting anyone ::) ???

Rimbaud

• Getbig V
  • There can be only one.
« Reply #27 on: May 14, 2008, 01:46:07 PM »
I am going to give you the bennefit of the doubt about  having good muscle size and  a natural physique, etc.
It is fine to feel as you do about doing a contest. Your own personal goals are unique to you and in the end that is all that matters. However, when you claim to be the best at something, that statement  assumes you could defeat others in a legit contest. This comes across rather hollow when you then say how you think getting into contests is lame and refuse to do so.
If you are sincere and secure , it would sound a lot  better if you simply posted a pic, said something about how you are proud of your natural gains and left it at that.
Again, saying you are the best and then refuse to take on challengers on the field of battle is pretty lame.
Kinda like a guy walking into a bar, talking smack about he could whip everyone in the place, and when challenged he refuses on the grounds he has no interest in fighting anyone ::) ???

Don't waste your time responding to the gimmick/troll.