Author Topic: Xenoestrogens - (Estrogens in the environment)  (Read 11319 times)

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
Xenoestrogens - (Estrogens in the environment)
« on: July 07, 2011, 10:04:27 PM »
Hey guys, I haven't posted in 8 zillion years  :o but, I came across something about estrogen's in the environment from pesticides, plastics, and all sorts of stuff.  It seems like the chemicals that cause this are everywhere unless you can live in a bubble.  I did a search for this topic and didn't come up with much on getbig.

Some starter info on Xenoestrogens:  http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Xenoestrogen

This was mostly just a post with some food for thought.  Especially since I couldn't' find much on it.  I figured minimizing excess estrogen like this can not be a bad thing.

Does anyone have any good tips on avoiding this junk?  I just try to just eat organic foods (when possible), use filters on my shower and drink distilled water, etc.  I also do a good detox once in a while.

Take care,
JAM

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
Re: Xenoestrogens - (Estrogens in the environment)
« Reply #1 on: August 24, 2011, 09:06:54 AM »
Hmmm....

and think of all the preservatives, colorings, etc that is also in food.  No wonder all of us get sick with strange diseases that my great grandparents and grandparents never heard of.  Just some more info to think about.

Rammstein

• Getbig III

JAM

• Getbig III
  • いちごいちえ
Re: Xenoestrogens - (Estrogens in the environment)
« Reply #3 on: November 01, 2011, 08:55:13 PM »
Thanks for the post.  I may have to order that.   8)