Author Topic: 09-15-06: Did Titus put the hit on Gross?  (Read 4271 times)

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
09-15-06: Did Titus put the hit on Gross?
« on: September 15, 2006, 07:34:05 AM »
I copied this from Mayhem, another VERY INTERESTING Titus tidbit.....

Ok, this is completely unsubstantiated but here is what I heard:

Supposedly Craig felt the need to have Anthony Gross removed from the entire scenerio.

So, from his jail cell (and it was not clear how) Craig was put in contact with someone and a HIT was agreed upon. Craig later received confirmation that Anthony Gross was taken out and the job was done.

The next day, Craig goes to court and who's sitting there? Anthony Gross. Come to find out, Craig arranged the hit through two Feds.

this is just a rumor I heard. I have NO WAY to back it up. Has anyone else heard the same or is this just pie in the sky?

Jay5683

• Getbig III
  • Keep hope alive Craig
Re: Is this really true.......
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2006, 07:58:55 AM »
I copied this from Mayhem, another VERY INTERESTING Titus tidbit.....

Ok, this is completely unsubstantiated but here is what I heard:

Supposedly Craig felt the need to have Anthony Gross removed from the entire scenerio.

So, from his jail cell (and it was not clear how) Craig was put in contact with someone and a HIT was agreed upon. Craig later received confirmation that Anthony Gross was taken out and the job was done.

The next day, Craig goes to court and who's sitting there? Anthony Gross.

Come to find out, Craig arranged the hit through two Feds.

*This is just a rumor I heard. I have NO WAY to back it up. Has anyone else heard the same or is this just pie in the sky?

That is really interesting and with this case I would not count out anything.  Although I it is a sketchy story, I am pretty sure that would be entrapment.
fk pigdunkbell

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2006, 08:49:01 AM »
I had heard somethings about this.  I then looked on clark county inmate charges, and didn't see any additional charges or arrests for him, so I don't think that this happened and it is rumour.  I don't know CT, but from what others have said, I wouldn't put it past him..
Most are all show no go!

Motorbreath

• Getbig III
  • What goes around comes around.....
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2006, 12:00:03 PM »
Let's hope this is true, it will just assure eveyone that this LOSER will spend more time in jail, and show the world what a lying piece of shit scumbag that he is.

Enjoy the 8x8 Titus...

BEAST 8692

• Getbig IV
« Reply #4 on: September 18, 2006, 10:29:59 AM »
dangerous to comment on rumours but what the hell, it's a message board.

if this is true, it's brilliant, because even if it was entrapment it still provides further circumstantial evidence towards the initial crimes.

prosecution might not get knew charges on him but, what the hell, he goes to the chair anyway.

BigPopa

« Reply #5 on: September 22, 2006, 05:47:24 AM »
If it was entrapment the athorities would to have had to appoach him with the idea, not the other way around, what you are saying is not entrapment at all.  Lets just say they did approach him with the idea and the ruled that it was entrapment, then the jury would never hear the testimony anyway or the defense could declare a miss trial, so there is no way this could be damaging in that case.  Hell I guess it really doesn't matter because if they give someone life plus lets say 40, you will be worm food before you do the other 40 so fuckit.  Tax sceam for the prisons, thats all the plus is.

chainsaw

• Getbig IV
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2006, 10:58:06 AM »
Looks like you were right all along!
Most are all show no go!