Author Topic: LeFraud James  (Read 3114 times)

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: LeFraud James
« Reply #25 on: September 20, 2020, 11:39:09 AM »
LeBron James to pay college tuition for 1100 kids
AP

SANDUSKY, Ohio (AP) — LeBron James is giving kids from Akron — ones with challenging backgrounds like his — the chance to go to college for free.

The NBA star has partnered with the University of Akron to provide a guaranteed four-year scholarship to the school for students in James' "I Promise" program who qualify. The scholarship will cover tuition and the university's general service fee — currently $9,500 per year.

It's the latest example of James, who often refers to himself "as just a kid from Akron" giving back to a community that helped raise him.

"It's the reason I do what I do," said James, who announced the program Thursday while hosting an event for students at Cedar Point Amusement Park. "These students have big dreams, and I'm happy to do everything I can to help them get there. They're going to have to earn it, but I'm excited to see what these kids can accomplish knowing that college is in their futures."

The school and the LeBron James Family Foundation are still finalizing the criteria for the scholarships. The students will have to graduate high school within Akron's public school system and achieve standard testing requirements as well as fulfill a community service obligation.

James has had a long-standing relationship with the university. As his celebrity soared in high school, James played many game on the school's campus and the four-time MVP deepened his connection with Akron soon after he turned professional.

"It means so much because, as a kid growing up in the inner city and a lot of African-American kids, you don't really think past high school," said James, who bypassed college to jump to the NBA. "You don't really know your future. You hear high school all the time, and you graduate high school and then you never think past that because either it's not possible or your family's not financially stable to even be able to support a kid going to college."

Get the Coronavirus Watch newsletter in your inbox.
Updates on how the coronavirus is affecting your community and the nation

Delivery: Varies
Your Email
In recent months, James and members of his foundation met with Akron President Dr. Scott Scarborough hoping to establish a program that would have long-term impact on the community. The result was an initiative they believe will inspire the area's youth to achieve and reach their potential.

Michele Campbell, the executive director of the LeBron James Family Foundation, said James, who grew up in a single-parent home, became visibly emotional when discussing the impact the program will have on the kids and their families.

"He has a chance to change their futures," Campbell said. "Not everybody can be an NBA superstar, so to be able to provide the framework to make your dreams come true is overpowering."

The university is renaming its education department the LeBron James Family Foundation College of Education. The first class eligible for the scholarships will graduate in 2021.

The scholarship program was welcomed, positive news for Akron, which announced $40 million in widespread cuts — including the loss of the baseball team — this summer due to financial troubles.

"Every institution goes has to go through an adjustment from time to time and you look at what you've funded in the past and you look at the things that are new opportunities and new initiatives for the future and this fits in our sweet spot," he said. "This is a program that focuses on the local area. This is a program that rewards earning your way into college. I think LeBron's philosophy is that things are earned not given and that aligns well with our emphasis on experience and learning and career service and education.

"We're excited about this and it does represent what the university wants to be about in the future. In the end, this is a university that makes students of all ages dreams come true, so this seems to fit nicely with whatLeBron wants for his kids and what we want for the university."

JPMorgan C
F

funk51

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #26 on: September 20, 2020, 11:40:23 AM »
LeBron James rented out an entire theme park for his students today

Erik García Gundersen
August 14, 2018 2:05 pm

Tuesday was the day for the annual Family Reunion for students, staff and volunteers of the LeBron James Family Foundation at Cedar Point Theme Park in Sandusky, Ohio.

LeBron gave a special shout out to the lifeguards working at the park on twitter.

By far the best Lifeguards ever! Baywatch has nothing on this crew of studs!! 🏊 #IPROMISE #WeAreFamily https://t.co/cwOfPOaJAd

— LeBron James (@KingJames) August 14, 2018

The I Promise School has been showing a lot of the highlights from the day over on their Instagram page, including catching up with some of James’ 330 ambassadors, who help the school and foundation accomplish their day-to-day goals.

Everyone who attended was given a “We Are Family” shirt and from the looks of it, people are having fun on the day away from school.
F

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #27 on: September 20, 2020, 11:49:40 AM »
A lot of vile scumbags donate large sums of money to charity.  It doesn't suddenly make everything else they do disappear.

Most of the time they're only doing it as a tax shelter anyway.

hardgainerj

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: September 20, 2020, 11:50:09 AM »
He doesn't work for Alex Villanueva.  Unfortunate for the cops but the phucking b e a n e r needs to be removed.  Nothing worst than a boot licking Mexican trying to prove his worth to white men.

&ab_channel=ABC7[/youtube]
aren't frijol negroes a staple in your diet?

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #29 on: September 20, 2020, 12:17:28 PM »
In other news here's Lebron's 15 year old son smoking weed like a veteran pothead on social media.

https://www.worldstarhiphop.com/videos/video.php?v=wshh6r6QvdWOA6Z4zzOE

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #30 on: September 20, 2020, 01:11:08 PM »
He reads on a 5th grade level.  He can write on a 7th grade level. He admitted he was utterly incapable of reading and understanding his first two NBA contracts.
a

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #31 on: September 20, 2020, 01:15:33 PM »
He reads on a 5th grade level.  He can write on a 7th grade level. He admitted he was utterly incapable of reading and understanding his first two NBA contracts.

That puts him in the 99th percentile amongst black athletes.

tommywishbone

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Biscuit
« Reply #32 on: September 20, 2020, 01:20:20 PM »
 ;D  Valid point my friend.
a

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: September 20, 2020, 01:53:43 PM »
Lebron does a lot of charitable deeds, AS HE SHOULD, and he is commended for that. Lebron may do more with foundations than the billionaire owners or even Gates or Bezos. Or he could just have an incredible marketing team.

All that said his demands for social justice while ignoring his fortune being built on the back of slave labor shows what he is really about.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #34 on: September 20, 2020, 02:31:52 PM »
Lebron does a lot of charitable deeds, AS HE SHOULD, and he is commended for that. Lebron may do more with foundations than the billionaire owners or even Gates or Bezos. Or he could just have an incredible marketing team.

All that said his demands for social justice while ignoring his fortune being built on the back of slave labor shows what he is really about.

I take offense that a poorly educated mama's boy that is as dumb as a box of rocks thinks society should value of his opinions because he's tall and good at basketball.

I wish these athletes would demonstrate a little gratitude and humility for the tremendous wealth and privlidge that has been heaped upon them.  Instead they play the victim and call anyone who disagrees with them a racist.

If the press (A) functioned, and (B) cared as much about human rights as they pretend to, Lebron and the NBA would be getting torched over this China bullshit.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #35 on: September 20, 2020, 02:41:08 PM »
I take offense that a poorly educated mama's boy that is as dumb as a box of rocks thinks society should value of his opinions because he's tall and good at basketball.

I wish these athletes would demonstrate a little gratitude and humility for the tremendous wealth and privlidge that has been heaped upon them.  Instead they play the victim and call anyone who disagrees with them a racist.

If the press (A) functioned, and (B) cared as much about human rights as they pretend to, Lebron and the NBA would be getting torched over this China bullshit.

I cant speak on his education or intelligence level, he did build his empire with his high school friends leading the way. He also hasnt had a huge public misstep (obviously many people disagree with his current sentiments, but everyone is entitled to their political opinion) despite his upbringing and being thrust into the spotlight as a teenager.

But you're spot on about the China issue. The fact that so many powerful people have bowed to Chinese political pressure and there is ZERO outrage over it speaks volumes.

Pray_4_War

• Getbig V
  • Thot Expert
« Reply #36 on: September 20, 2020, 06:07:54 PM »
I cant speak on his education or intelligence level, he did build his empire with his high school friends leading the way. He also hasnt had a huge public misstep (obviously many people disagree with his current sentiments, but everyone is entitled to their political opinion) despite his upbringing and being thrust into the spotlight as a teenager.

But you're spot on about the China issue. The fact that so many powerful people have bowed to Chinese political pressure and there is ZERO outrage over it speaks volumes.

Hes done a lot right, but I think he's a dipshit and a narcissist and I'm tired of his billion dollas ass playing the victim. 

I tried to like this guy for years and years but all this BLM shit is just the straw that broke the camel's back.  I'm done with all these m0therfuckers.  NFL, NBA, MLB, you name it.  As far as I'm concerned they can all FOAD.

Dave D

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: September 20, 2020, 06:38:36 PM »
Hes done a lot right, but I think he's a dipshit and a narcissist and I'm tired of his billion dollas ass playing the victim. 

I tried to like this guy for years and years but all this BLM shit is just the straw that broke the camel's back.  I'm done with all these m0therfuckers.  NFL, NBA, MLB, you name it.  As far as I'm concerned they can all FOAD.

Well said. Agreed.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #38 on: September 20, 2020, 06:44:43 PM »
He's a kuntlette and can go the way of the Kobe for all I care.  Fuck all brofessional sports to Hades.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #39 on: September 21, 2020, 02:01:28 AM »

They dont do shit, they open Charities in their name and run them for them for charitable deductions. Dumb kuntt cant even manage/balance a checkbook.

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2021, 10:44:30 AM »
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM IRONY LEVELS HAVE BEEN ATTAINED HERE

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

"More than a dozen National Basketball Association stars may soon be facing off against a formidable new opponent: Congress. Some Republicans are demanding that NBA players sever endorsement contracts with Chinese sportswear firms Anta and Li-Ning whose cotton supply chains are implicated in forced labor in China’s Xinjiang province. The Trump administration banned imports of Xinjiang cotton and products containing it in January.

“Americans can’t and shouldn’t conduct business with companies and players that profit through human slavery,” Rep. Scott Perry (R-Penn.) told POLITICO. “And that includes NBA players — they can’t sign endorsement deals and benefit off slave labor.”

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/politico-china-watcher/2021/07/29/lawmakers-nba-players-profiting-from-slave-labor-in-china-493767

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2021, 10:45:34 AM »
Fuck Lebron.
x2 just another nig nog without the height.
T

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2021, 10:49:31 AM »
ABSOLUTE MAXIMUM IRONY LEVELS ATTAINED HERE

;D  ;D  ;D  ;D  ;D

"More than a dozen National Basketball Association stars may soon be facing off against a formidable new opponent: Congress. Some Republicans are demanding that NBA players sever endorsement contracts with Chinese sportswear firms Anta and Li-Ning whose cotton supply chains are implicated in forced labor in China’s Xinjiang province. The Trump administration banned imports of Xinjiang cotton and products containing it in January.

“Americans can’t and shouldn’t conduct business with companies and players that profit through human slavery,” Rep. Scott Perry (R-Penn.) told POLITICO. “And that includes NBA players — they can’t sign endorsement deals and benefit off slave labor.”

https://www.politico.com/newsletters/politico-china-watcher/2021/07/29/lawmakers-nba-players-profiting-from-slave-labor-in-china-493767
They will never stop supporting slave labor because it would cost them millions in endorsements because their fans couldn't afford the apparel they sell.  African slavery from hundreds of years ago was wrong but Chinese slavery today is alright to NBA players.

Hypertrophy

• Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2021, 11:29:34 AM »
They will never stop supporting slave labor because it would cost them millions in endorsements because their fans couldn't afford the apparel they sell.  African slavery from hundreds of years ago was wrong but Chinese slavery today is alright to NBA players.

China is making extreme inroads to Africa as we speak. Can't wait for them to use African slave labor to make products, lol

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2021, 11:32:00 AM »

China is making extreme inroads to Africa as we speak. Can't wait for them to use African slave labor to make products, lol
The African nations are fucked when China takes over.  Chinese will take their own daughters and set them outside of town to be adopted or eaten by animals.  If they do that to their own flesh and blood imagine what they will do to Africans.

Skeletor

• Getbig V
  • Silence you furry fool!
« Reply #45 on: July 29, 2021, 11:36:17 AM »
The African nations are fucked when China takes over.  Chinese will take their own daughters and set them outside of town to be adopted or eaten by animals.  If they do that to their own flesh and blood imagine what they will do to Africans.

20inch calves

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: July 29, 2021, 12:47:57 PM »

What does one have to do with the other.   I'd doubt Lebron would condone officers getting shot

U r a fool. He supports blm. That yell " what do we want?"  "Dead cops"
irongearco.com

Andy Griffin

• Getbig V
  • I know my own name, bitch.
« Reply #47 on: July 29, 2021, 06:58:07 PM »

The African nations are already fucked.  None of them ever sustain long-term success unless they are properly supervised by better nations. 
~

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #48 on: July 30, 2021, 02:05:14 AM »

That Chinese guy is lucky he hasn't been murdered talking to that African guy like that. ;D