Author Topic: Trump Derangement Syndrome  (Read 239539 times)

illuminati

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • The Strongest Shall Survive.- - Lest we Forget.
Re: Trump Derangement Syndrome
« Reply #850 on: November 27, 2019, 02:54:53 PM »
Here's one of the bigger examples of TDS we've seen.

https://tinyurl.com/rez9o3n

😂🤣😂

There’s a few more as bad to add to that.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #851 on: November 27, 2019, 04:06:38 PM »
Melania Trump is the most beautiful FLOTUS in history

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #852 on: November 27, 2019, 06:16:23 PM »
Trump looked uncomfortable standing near the dog. Canines are intuitive. They know when something or someone isn't right.

Like most people, Donald Trump thinks that all dogs—especially big dogs, like Conan, that look ferocious enough to threaten journalists—are male.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #853 on: November 27, 2019, 07:17:12 PM »
Trump looked uncomfortable standing near the dog. Canines are intuitive. They know when something or someone isn't right.

Like most people, Donald Trump thinks that all dogs—especially big dogs, like Conan, that look ferocious enough to threaten journalists—are male.

For f sake.    Seek help.  Doesn’t Medicare cover this crappola ?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #854 on: November 28, 2019, 10:30:49 AM »
Trump Campaign Falsely Claims Trump/Stallone Photo Actually Wasn’t ‘Doctored’
By Tommy ChristopherNov 28th, 2019

https://www.mediaite.com/news/trump-campaign-falsely-claims-trump-stallone-photo-actually-wasnt-doctored/

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #855 on: November 28, 2019, 10:49:00 AM »
Trump Campaign Falsely Claims Trump/Stallone Photo Actually Wasn’t ‘Doctored’
By Tommy ChristopherNov 28th, 2019

https://www.mediaite.com/news/trump-campaign-falsely-claims-trump-stallone-photo-actually-wasnt-doctored/
LMAO. I 100% believe they do this stuff just to troll the media.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #856 on: November 28, 2019, 10:56:18 AM »
LMAO. I 100% believe they do this stuff just to troll the media.
Of course they do.  They will be jumping off of buildings when he gets re-elected.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #857 on: November 28, 2019, 01:43:24 PM »
Melania Trump is the most beautiful FLOTUS in history

Could you imagine the coverage she would get if she were a Democrat? The sun would rise and set on the woman.

But as it stands now it’s as though she doesn’t even exist.

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #858 on: November 28, 2019, 02:13:33 PM »
Of course they do.  They will be jumping off of buildings when he gets re-elected.

Considering that they most likely have lemming DNA I heartily agree and eagerly await their migration to the sea...LOL!  Such  beings are intensely painful to see, much more so to support with one's taxes.  Ungrateful and rowdy rodentsus humanus.  FTN.  ;D

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #859 on: November 28, 2019, 08:06:30 PM »
Could you imagine the coverage she would get if she were a Democrat? The sun would rise and set on the woman.

You would think dems would be pushing this illegal immigrant success story on every front page of their controlled media.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #860 on: November 28, 2019, 10:21:44 PM »

She’s absolutely gorgeous.

Even her feet are beautiful.

Thank God, because the previous First Lady was an absolute ugly, racist, embarrassment

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #861 on: November 29, 2019, 07:43:24 PM »

For f sake.    Seek help.  Doesn’t Medicare cover this crappola ?

Haven't checked Medicare for that. However, maybe you should seek help (unless you are uninsured), if you think anything about that post was meant to be taken seriously.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V

The Scott

• Getbig V
  • I'm a victim of soicumcision!!
« Reply #863 on: December 02, 2019, 05:26:02 PM »

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #865 on: December 12, 2019, 08:31:36 PM »
This is the same genius who thought the island of Guam might tip over.

Democrat: Picture Zelensky’s 15-Year-Old Daughter Duct-Taped in Trump’s Basement
House Judiciary Committee
JOEL B. POLLAK12 Dec 2019

Rep. Hank Johnson (R-GA) conjured a bizarre image during Thursday’s debate in the House Judiciary Committee hearing on articles of impeachment: Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky’s daughter duct-taped in President Donald Trump’s basement.

Johnson, together with Rep. Steve Cohen (D-TN) and other Democrats on the committee, tried to push back against Zelensky’s public claims that he felt no pressure from Trump to conduct investigations.

Zelensky and those around him have repeatedly stated that they never felt any pressure, and that there was never any “quid pro quo,” or any effort to tie U.S. security assistance to investigations into 2016 election interference or former Vice President Joe Biden.

Rees-Mogg: If U.K. Parliament Isn't Scared of Being Replaced by Brexit Party, 'They Should Be'

For example, in a press conference while meeting with Trump in September at the United Nations, Zelensky said that he felt no pressure and that his phone call on July 25th with Trump had been a “good call.”

In response, Democrats argued that Zelensky was, in effect, lying under duress.

Johnson said:

A big chair for President Trump, little chair for President Zelensky. Big, six-foot-four President Trump, five-foot-elecven Mr. Zelensky, President Zelensky. And they’re standing there, President Trump is holding court. And he says, “Oh, by the way, no pressure.” And you saw President Zelensky shaking his head as if his daughter was downstairs in the basement, duct-taped. [Laughter] I mean, there’s an imbalance of power in that relationship. It always has been. And there’s no way that the nation of Ukraine can stand up to the power, the power of the United States of America. And President Trump used that unequal bargaining position. He leveraged his power in that relationship, not for the benefit of the United States of America, but for his own benefit.

Zelensky’s daughter, Oleksandra, is 15 years old.

Most recently, Ukrainian foreign minister Andriy Yermak told Time magazine that there had been no link between aid and investigations, destroying a key element of Democrats’ case against Trump.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/12/democrat-picture-zelenskys-daughter-duct-taped-in-trumps-basement/?fbclid=IwAR1nKpZqR-2S1qD2S_Xo7prwxp1FeQGWDCE0Upf7xBrgkTbbzlI5yzimXuQ

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #866 on: December 12, 2019, 09:25:18 PM »
Not a good analogy to use to make a point in the current 'Me Too' environment, to be sure. Johnsons' remarks are hardly newsworthy though. The deranged and misguided right, blows off comments which are much worse that regularly spill from of the mouth and Twitter account of their idol shepherd, Trump on a regular and frequent basis. -Hypocrites!

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #867 on: December 12, 2019, 10:01:51 PM »
Hey PrimeNancy, Mr.Trumps British buddy Boris Johnson just destroyed opposition  ;D ;D ;D

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #868 on: December 13, 2019, 04:12:03 AM »
Ha ha ha - typical 

This is the same genius who thought the island of Guam might tip over.

Democrat: Picture Zelensky’s 15-Year-Old Daughter Duct-Taped in Trump’s Basement
House Judiciary Committee
JOEL B. POLLAK12 Dec 2019

Rep. Hank Johnson (R-GA) conjured a bizarre image during Thursday’s debate in the House Judiciary Committee hearing on articles of impeachment: Ukrainian President Volodymyr Zelensky’s daughter duct-taped in President Donald Trump’s basement.

Johnson, together with Rep. Steve Cohen (D-TN) and other Democrats on the committee, tried to push back against Zelensky’s public claims that he felt no pressure from Trump to conduct investigations.

Zelensky and those around him have repeatedly stated that they never felt any pressure, and that there was never any “quid pro quo,” or any effort to tie U.S. security assistance to investigations into 2016 election interference or former Vice President Joe Biden.

Rees-Mogg: If U.K. Parliament Isn't Scared of Being Replaced by Brexit Party, 'They Should Be'

For example, in a press conference while meeting with Trump in September at the United Nations, Zelensky said that he felt no pressure and that his phone call on July 25th with Trump had been a “good call.”

In response, Democrats argued that Zelensky was, in effect, lying under duress.

Johnson said:

A big chair for President Trump, little chair for President Zelensky. Big, six-foot-four President Trump, five-foot-elecven Mr. Zelensky, President Zelensky. And they’re standing there, President Trump is holding court. And he says, “Oh, by the way, no pressure.” And you saw President Zelensky shaking his head as if his daughter was downstairs in the basement, duct-taped. [Laughter] I mean, there’s an imbalance of power in that relationship. It always has been. And there’s no way that the nation of Ukraine can stand up to the power, the power of the United States of America. And President Trump used that unequal bargaining position. He leveraged his power in that relationship, not for the benefit of the United States of America, but for his own benefit.

Zelensky’s daughter, Oleksandra, is 15 years old.

Most recently, Ukrainian foreign minister Andriy Yermak told Time magazine that there had been no link between aid and investigations, destroying a key element of Democrats’ case against Trump.

https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2019/12/12/democrat-picture-zelenskys-daughter-duct-taped-in-trumps-basement/?fbclid=IwAR1nKpZqR-2S1qD2S_Xo7prwxp1FeQGWDCE0Upf7xBrgkTbbzlI5yzimXuQ

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #871 on: December 13, 2019, 10:20:55 AM »
Hey PrimeNancy, Mr.Trumps British buddy Boris Johnson just destroyed opposition  ;D ;D ;D

Am I supposed to care?

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #872 on: December 13, 2019, 12:02:43 PM »
Am I supposed to care?

Don't U love Hilary's & Jeremy's friendship  ???

#1GymRat

• Getbig II
« Reply #873 on: December 13, 2019, 12:21:25 PM »
you follow old men erywhere on forum first basile old ugy on other pages now this old guy on this page you proably ask for picture of no shirt and stuff you are stalker and maybe fffagoosh!
Don't U love Hilary's & Jeremy's friendship  ???

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #874 on: December 13, 2019, 01:39:00 PM »
you follow old men erywhere on forum first basile old ugy on other pages now this old guy on this page you proably ask for picture of no shirt and stuff you are stalker and maybe fffagoosh!

fffagoosh! If I were drinking coffee just now, I would have spit it out all over my keyboard. -Very funny word to pronounce.