Getbig Main Boards > Gossip & Opinions

Inflation Rate (CPI) at 4.2%

(1/13) > >>

OneMoreRep:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.wsj.com/amp/articles/us-inflation-consumer-price-index-april-2021-11620781266

This is a 13 year high. Hopefully, it doesn't get out of hand, but I'm not optimistic. I've been predicting inflation for a while. So it begins..

"1"

MAXX:
give out free money without requirement for production... go figure....

Body-Buildah:
"Well inflation you see, you got a tire. A tire is a thing, that goes round. Inflation comes 'round, goes 'round with each administration"
"You see, (checks flash cards) you see, when you put some money into something, well, uhmm, where was I.. Oh ya, the tire was uhmm leaking air"
"We wont stand for leaks, mmkay. We need to be one with China, some of their horrific slave labor is just a thing, a culture, uhmm, culture club".
"Cmon mannn"???  (pauses to listen to the circus music going off in his head) Gimme a break"

MAXX:
food for thought...

OneMoreRep:

--- Quote from: MAXX on May 12, 2021, 01:24:17 PM ---give out free money without requirement for production... go figure....

--- End quote ---

Good old Joe doesn't get it. The printing press keeps spitting out dollars ($6 Trillion to be exact) in order to fund the:

American Rescue Plan
American Jobs Plan
American Families Plan

The above listed have one unified, synonymous term that can encompass all, "WELFARE". The narrative that he plans to foot the bill by increasing both corporate and personal taxes is bullshit. Our economy is in a slump. You can't tax that which hasn't been earned.

"1"

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version