Getbig Female Info Boards > Figure, Bikini and Fitness Info and Discussions

Shelly Fields launches new website!

<< < (2/2)

240 is Back:

--- Quote from: Hedgehog on December 22, 2005, 07:27:44 PM ---Best site so far from 240. The font on the diary could be changed to something more easily-read, other than that, it's looking neat.

--- End quote ---

Thanks. 

Every site I make, whether very good-looking, or wild, or just plain goofy, is controlled by the client.  I always give my input, but it's their call as to what the world sees and waht direction it takes. Shelly has a very clear view of the page she wants to deliver, and it's definitely very cool to look at. 

Plus, taking care of the monthly updates is a great job . How many guys get to do what I do? :)

onlyme:
She was great as the Flying Nun and in Smokey and the Bandit

240 is Back:

--- Quote from: onlyme on December 24, 2005, 11:29:48 AM ---She was great as the Flying Nun and in Smokey and the Bandit

--- End quote ---

That was Sally Field.

Shelly Fields' member section is a lot hotter than anything the flying nun could pull out of her hat.

n2musles:
I Have to agree 240 the woman is sexy, much better as a figure competitor than bbing. Her transition was an awesome one, not to many were successful at it as she was. She'll defiinitely make some noise at Master's this year as I see she'll be  prepping for. 40 years old and looks like 25 what a woman. Pretty soon we'll need a thresd for figure competitors in their 40's who's still rockin' & rollin. I could only think of one other ifbb pro Elaine Goodlad.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version