Getbig Female Info Boards > Figure, Bikini and Fitness Info and Discussions

Question regarding female bodybuilding

(1/4) > >>

Jezebelle:
I'm new to female bodybuilding and I'm concerned after watching Sarah Dunlap's videos.  What happens to the voice and face, and what causes it?  I don't see any girls at my gym like this.  My female trainer has been working out and competing for 10 years and doesn't have any of these characteristics.  I don't want to continue working out if I'm going to end up looking like Sarah, but I'd would like to look like my trainer.  Why is there such a big difference? 

APPARENTLY, something is going on and I'm not sure what it is...

DIVISION:

--- Quote from: Jezebelle on November 30, 2005, 03:30:24 PM ---I'm new to female bodybuilding and I'm concerned after watching Sarah Dunlap's videos.  What happens to the voice and face, and what causes it?  I don't see any girls at my gym like this.  My female trainer has been working out and competing for 10 years and doesn't have any of these characteristics.  I don't want to continue working out if I'm going to end up looking like Sarah, but I'd would like to look like my trainer.  Why is there such a big difference? 

--- End quote ---

Calm down, baby Jezzy.....

It would take you years of AAS use to gain male characteristics.

Listen to your trainer and stay vigilant.

DIV

Jezebelle:

--- Quote from: DIVISION on November 30, 2005, 03:42:42 PM ---Calm down, baby Jezzy.....

It would take you years of AAS use to gain male characteristics.

Listen to your trainer and stay vigilant.

DIV

--- End quote ---

Im confused. I looked up AAS and it is steroids. Right?
Then I saw some of your posts and you say that you think steroids are a good idea.  I am confused.

Why do girls take steroids? I had no idea it was like that. 

Laura Lee:

--- Quote from: Medford on November 30, 2005, 04:13:37 PM ---Newsflash:

when women take steroids

they can get

facial hair, deeper voices, clit enlargement.

--- End quote ---

In other words ... they become men.  But I still love em. ;D

windycitystrength:

--- Quote from: Jezebelle on November 30, 2005, 03:30:24 PM ---I'm new to female bodybuilding and I'm concerned after watching Sarah Dunlap's videos.  What happens to the voice and face, and what causes it?  I don't see any girls at my gym like this.  My female trainer has been working out and competing for 10 years and doesn't have any of these characteristics.  I don't want to continue working out if I'm going to end up looking like Sarah, but I'd would like to look like my trainer.  Why is there such a big difference? 

--- End quote ---

Of course you don't see any women like this at your gym - Sarah is an extraordinarily gifted and unique world class bodybuilder. 

Characteristics? What characteristics are you referring too? Her voice on a poorly shot video that was the result of Sarah being up for days straight doing photo shoots and along the way laughing so hard non-stop that her voice was beyond hoarse.  And her face - obviouslyyou have never seen Sarah in person to see her striking beauty that stops guys in their tracks left and right and causes them to go ga-ga.  In fact, how many car wrecks have you or your trainer caused from guys hanging out their car windows to gawk at you? My guess is none.

So before you cast judgement on someone that you don't know and that you have never met in person my suggestion is that you don't say anything at all.  Or better yet, why don't you go to Sarah's website and email her with any questions you have.  I'm quite confident seeing that Sarah has been a competitive athlete since she was five in gymnastics, track, swimming, diving, crew, and martial arts, and has translated that extreme discipline into 3-a-day workouts for many years with a level of intensity that would crush 99.9% of the male bodybuilders on this board, combined with a more regimented diet than I have ever witnessed in the very many years I have been in this sport, that she could teach you more in a short email than your trainer has to this point.

So like I said, before you cast judgement on someone you don't know and have never interacted with, take a minute to get to know them.

www.sarahdunlapsworld.co m

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version