Getbig Female Info Boards > Figure, Bikini and Fitness Info and Discussions

Question regarding female bodybuilding

<< < (2/4) > >>

Dina:
Windy.. I did not see  the initial post as being judegemental.  There is no way one can disregard the use of AAS in this sport. I do not know Sarah, nor can I state anything about her usage or non usage, BUT AAS do affect the voice and face and that is a fact that is plain as day.

Some people who know nothing of this industry do not realize the use of AAS, and if the original poster had no hidden agenda, then I do not see why her question should not be answered.

windycitystrength:
Dina,
First off, no one, myself included is disregarding the use of AAS.
Second, if you look at Jezebelles post history you'll see that this post is a deliberate slam on Sarah.
Jezebelle has posted numerous slams against female bodybuilders and another deliberate slam against Sarah calling her a hypocrite.
She comes on this post pretending to be a newbie.
Bull.
I let "her" off easy this time.

ToxicAvenger:
i think someone shoulda explained to the poor gal that AAS = anabolic androgenic steroids...

Tre:

--- Quote from: Jezebelle on November 30, 2005, 03:30:24 PM ---I don't want to continue working out if I'm going to end up looking like Sarah, but I'd would like to look like my trainer.  Why is there such a big difference? 
--- End quote ---

You're never going to look like Sarah, period.  Of the more than 3 billion women in the world, there are fewer than 100 at Sarah's level. 

As Windy states, Sarah is a world-class physique athlete.  Your trainer is just a woman at your gym. 

There's a reason why a world-class marathoner can outrun the guy on your street, even though he goes jogging every day. 

Strive to be your best, not someone else's.  Good luck to you and I do hope you'll achieve your fitness goals.

--Tre' Scott
femflex.com

ToxicAvenger:

--- Quote from: Tre on December 11, 2005, 08:26:30 AM ---You're never going to look like Sarah, period.  Of the more than 3 billion women in the world, there are fewer than 100 at Sarah's level. 

As Windy states, Sarah is a world-class physique athlete.  Your trainer is just a woman at your gym. 

There's a reason why a world-class marathoner can outrun the guy on your street, even though he goes jogging every day. 

--Tre' Scott
femflex.com

--- End quote ---

damn..people still buy that one  ::)

its the juice..without the juice Sarah would not be a world class (ahem) athlete...without the juice she'd be just another girl working out in a gym someplace...PERIOD!

..sorry bro..i had to bust your balls on this one...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version