Author Topic: precontest what to use  (Read 3626 times)

mikenzl

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
precontest what to use
« on: January 09, 2006, 07:15:28 PM »
My girlfriend is planing to compete this year for fitness or shape probably shape.
She is about 57 KGS(125ps) and has a good amount of muscle on her and good shape,she is about 14% body fat she has done 2 courses of deca 50 mg week for six weeks,she is looking at doing 2 more course by the end of the year what is the best one to shape up on and precontest.
ps i dont want her turning into a man and  she insists on using.

GET_BIGGER

• Getbig IV
  • Peace and good genes be to you
Re: precontest what to use
« Reply #1 on: January 11, 2006, 01:46:32 PM »
Wrong forum.  Anyways just face it.......you'll be f**king a clit as big is your d**k.......

JKDMan

• Getbig IV
  • The G.O.A.T.
« Reply #2 on: January 11, 2006, 03:45:01 PM »
My girlfriend is planing to compete this year for fitness or shape probably shape.
She is about 57 KGS(125ps) and has a good amount of muscle on her and good shape,she is about 14% body fat she has done 2 courses of deca 50 mg week for six weeks,she is looking at doing 2 more course by the end of the year what is the best one to shape up on and precontest.
Dump her. 
Lee

Pecs n Muscle

• Getbig I
  • Getbig!
« Reply #3 on: January 12, 2006, 08:52:59 AM »

Why do MBB's have to be so ignorant? I would suggest (for your gf) a cycle of anavar, clen and a lil oral winny. If she uses responsibily, (and keeps her cycle short term 6-8 wks) she should have minimal sides.  14% is kinda high, but diet will help that. Have her start her pre-contest diet 12wks out (if shes never dieted for a show, ull have time to adjust). Also, GH would be recommended (but pricey). Good luck to her, and feel free to PRIVATE MESSAGE me anytime.
http://www.she-lifts.com/shellie_petty/index.html

nestor

• Getbig III
  • Getbig!
« Reply #4 on: January 16, 2006, 08:20:16 PM »
cocaine and cristal meth ... ;D