Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

ideas to make political board a good place?

(1/3) > >>

240 is Back:
1) No merging of threads.   We had a clusterfuck of threads, like 40 topics, merged into one 911 thread.

2)  No death threats.  otherwise, I will have to impale Delusional on the Venezuelan flag and let him bleed out for the whole village to see.

3) Sources, fact - let's find a way to organize and

4) all sides - RATIONAL person(s) from all side of issues - far left, right, and moderate.  And no one who will act like a dick and delete good stuff.  berserker is a great choice - he will argue and source for hours, but I nkow he won't delete a thing.  Any moderate or far right people interested who won't do things like delete randomly or threaten lives?

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: 240 is Back on December 07, 2006, 09:45:50 PM ---1) No merging of threads.   We had a clusterfuck of threads, like 40 topics, merged into one 911 thread.

2)  No death threats.  otherwise, I will have to impale Delusional on the Venezuelan flag and let him bleed out for the whole village to see.

3) Sources, fact - let's find a way to organize and

4) all sides - RATIONAL person(s) from all side of issues - far left, right, and moderate.  And no one who will act like a dick and delete good stuff.  berserker is a great choice - he will argue and source for hours, but I nkow he won't delete a thing.  Any moderate or far right people interested who won't do things like delete randomly or threaten lives?

--- End quote ---
I agree, the only thing I don't want to see is beheading vids.  And that was already so in General so it's no change.  I don't want to see merging of threads... If the topics can stand alone and bring a different debate, post away... If you post a bunch of stuff on the same exact topic on that day it should propably be put together... That is you woudn't want 9 thread talking about the brick that flew out widow 400 of WTC 7 in one day ;D  Bigtime, I loved being able to sift through Jags threads and comment on what I liked and leave what I didn't and that got killed under general...  Ron said to make this fun and I hope it can be fun... But let's not do away with heated arguments either ;D

headhuntersix:
Yeah I agree and just because your a republican or conservative does not mean your a racist or a facist.

bmacsys:
Just keep the conspiracy theory stuff out of this board.

ieffinhatecardio:

--- Quote from: bmacsys on December 08, 2006, 07:19:48 AM ---Just keep the conspiracy theory stuff out of this board.

--- End quote ---

Part of the reason this board was created was to give 240 a forum for his 9/11 conspiracy theories.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version