Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Who wants to middle mod???

(1/7) > >>

Hugo Chavez:
First, thank you RON!!! for the political board... Ok, we all talked about who should mod if we had a political forum and if I remember right it was agreed by most people that we needed a righty, a lefty and someone in the middle... there are plenty of people on the right, (actually I learned today that's most of the board ;D) and in the middle so who wants it and who should get it? Make your cases.  Intenseone not excluded... the whole reason I was against Intensone moding general was the incredible right leaning moderation that would make for all the political topics.  My whole fight was for ballance.  If we have a lefty, a righty and one in the middle, that's fine so if you all want intenseone that's who it should be in my opinion.

vote for a couple more mods.  a righty and someone in the middle...

Oh yea, and let the attacks on me begin, I earned it today ;D

Delusional Liberal:
i belive i am the perfect candidate.

Mr. Intenseone:
Oh oh...pick me, pick me :D!!

Mr. Intenseone:

--- Quote from: Berserker on December 07, 2006, 10:10:00 PM ---First, thank you RON!!! for the political board... Ok, we all talked about who should mod if we had a political forum and if I remember right it was agreed by most people that we needed a righty, a lefty and someone in the middle... there are plenty of people on the right, (actually I learned today that's most of the board ;D) and in the middle so who wants it and who should get it? Make your cases.  Intenseone not excluded... the whole reason I was against Intensone moding general was the incredible right leaning moderation that would make for all the political topics.  My whole fight was for ballance.  If we have a lefty, a righty and one in the middle, that's fine so if you all want intenseone that's who it should be in my opinion.

vote for a couple more mods.  a righty and someone in the middle...

Oh yea, and let the attacks on me begin, I earned it today ;D

--- End quote ---

Why didn't you just say it like that to begin with instead of making 50 screaming threads and posts.............your right, you are a liberal, I'll be Hannity and you can be Colmes......God knows you probably look like him!!

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: Mr. Intenseone on December 07, 2006, 10:21:51 PM ---Why didn't you just say it like that to begin with instead of making 50 screaming threads and posts.............your right, you are a liberal, I'll be Hannity and you can be Colmes......God knows you probably look like him!!

--- End quote ---
ha ha ha... actually I DID if you would have been listening, I said that over and over, it's also the first thing I said to ron ;)

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version