Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

CNN CONTINUES ATTACK ON OBAMA...

(1/2) > >>

Hugo Chavez:
UPDATED TODAY: MORE DISGUSTING BEHAVIOUR FROM CNN...
CNN apologizes for Obama gaffe in Bin Laden graphic

ORIGINAL POST FROM DEC 11:
Today I'm listening to Ed Schultz and he's talking up Obama pretty good.  One theme people kept mentioning either Ed or callers was that there isn't much for dirt on Obama so it's going to be hard making attack ads against him.... Well, that won't stop a creative jackass from dragging him through the mud... oh nonono... No dirt, no problem... I just tuned into CNN Jeff Greenfield reporting and Obama was being compared to Mahmoud Ahmadinejad for not wearing a tie and dressing trendy... Plus and this is the kicker, Obama, sounds like Osama... Because of this, this reporter is happy to announce Obama's presidential hopes are hanging on a thread ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::) ::)

WHAT A FUCKING TURD...

SuperNatural:
It is tough to find dirt on someone with little experience.

ieffinhatecardio:
Didn't Bush Jr. try and sling some mud at McCain during the primary in 2000? That to me was insanity. Of course it didn't effect Bush's candidacy at all so what do I know.

Hugo Chavez:
all I have to say is if you're looking for dirt on someone and can't find it.. Don't resort to finding fashion similarities with Ahmadinejad and name similarities with Osama to hit the guy... That's just fucking disgusting and the fucking turd should be ashamed...  On this point, I would defend a Republican if some ass had to go to these lengths to make the guy look bad ::)

headhuntersix:
The voting public is guy things have happened.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version