Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Death Penalty

<< < (2/5) > >>

Hugo Chavez:
Death Penalties for criminals that are absolutely 100% guilty should be cruel, I don't care.  But that's the problem, our system seems happy as fuck to put away a man on shit zero for evidence.  When DNA started showing just how many innocent people were in prison and or death row, it should have been an absolute wakeup call for some sort of change, but...... nope :-\

Dos Equis:
DNA has freed a lot of innocent people (see the Innocence Project), but it is a statistically small number.  The overwhelming majority of people who are convicted of crimes are actually guilty.  Which is the way the system should be.  You don't want the government locking up a bunch of innocent people. 

Mr. Intenseone:

--- Quote from: Berserker on December 15, 2006, 04:51:13 PM ---Death Penalties for criminals that are absolutely 100% guilty should be cruel, I don't care.  But that's the problem, our system seems happy as f**k to put away a man on shit zero for evidence.  When DNA started showing just how many innocent people were in prison and or death row, it should have been an absolute wakeup call for some sort of change, but...... nope :-\

--- End quote ---

I say death to all parking violators :-X!!

Hugo Chavez:
If one Innocent's life is destroyed it's too much... If the evidence isn't there the man shouldn't do time.  DNA is only part of the issue, don't forget all the crime labs that got busted for hooking up the prosecution.  For what, so some asshole can look like he's doing a good job, meanwhile there's a killer on the loose.

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: Mr. Intenseone on December 15, 2006, 05:43:37 PM ---I say death to all parking violators :-X!!

--- End quote ---
someone took your spot today ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version