Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Israeli foreknowledge of 9/11? You tell me.

<< < (2/4) > >>

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: kh300 on December 17, 2006, 11:27:59 PM ---do you guys actually do research, or do you just believe every piece of bullshit you here?
before you jump to conclusion actually try to figure something out on your own. that shit was so made up its unbelievable.

heres a list of Jewish people killed on 911
http://usinfo.state.gov/media/Archive/2005/Jan/14-260933.html

--- End quote ---

Well bubba, nothing I said was made up.  The put option investigation went nowhere and an Israeli member of the mossad detained after 9/11 later said on Israeli radio that he was there to document the event.  As for your post, maybe you should actually read the post you're replying to before flipping out... Allied says many Jews died on 9/11 but that only 3 Israelis died.  Do you know the difference between an Israeli and a Jew?  Not all Jews are Israeli ;)  They're not synonymous.  So now run along and go find a source that says more than 3 Israelis died on 9/11 and we'll have a valid disput that we can investigate.

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: 240 is Back on December 17, 2006, 11:38:11 PM ---LOL... dude, there is a big difference between Jewish people and Israelis.

--- End quote ---
Dangit, you beat me to the post button again :D

kh300:

--- Quote from: 240 is Back on December 17, 2006, 11:38:11 PM ---LOL... dude, there is a big difference between Jewish people and Israelis.

--- End quote ---

well read the first line of the article

Hugo Chavez:
This is all the info I can find on it:

The day after, the Jerusalem Post claimed two Israelis died on the hijacked airplanes and that 4,000 were missing at the WTC.

A week later, a Beirut television station reported that 4,000 Israeli employees of the WTC were absent the day of the attack.

This information spread across the Internet but was quickly branded a hoax.

On Sept. 19, the Washington Post reported about 113 Israelis were missing at the WTC and the next day, President Bush noted more than 130 Israelis were victims.

Finally, on Sept. 22, the New York Times stated "There were, in fact, only three Israelis who had been confirmed as dead: two on the planes and another who had been visiting the towers on business and who was identified and buried."

Hugo Chavez:

--- Quote from: kh300 on December 18, 2006, 12:00:02 AM ---well read the first line of the article

--- End quote ---
DUH, you're not getting it...  The 4000 hoax/misunderstanding has nothing to do with Allied's post.  His post actually agrees with the info you linked to.  The hoax has nothing to do with the fact that so far only 3 Israelis appear to have died on 9/11... That's all that was said in Allied's post on that...

found reference to an article by Cashman, Greer Fay that says, "Five Israeli victims remembered in capital" but no information on the article itself.  Other than this, the only thing I can find from all other sources is 3 Israelis.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version