Author Topic: Ribonucleic Admits Deliberate Inaccuracy On US/Iraq Weapons Claims  (Read 7690 times)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Ribonucleic Admits Deliberate Inaccuracy On US/Iraq Weapons Claims
« Reply #50 on: February 05, 2007, 06:14:21 PM »
I think using one's citizenship as reason for exclusion from a debate is ridiculous. 

What do you think about people who falsify their positions and education on message boards to try to gain credibility?

Beach Bum used to be a guy who dropped out of school at 17 to raise a family.  I had to explain to him what an MBA was, as he thought it was a mail order degree.

He was confronted with the accusation he didn't understand the history of self-attacks or the statistics behind the anomalies of the 2004 Ohio and Florida election fiascos.

So, one day he starts posting that he's a college professor who teaches history.  his class is full of MBA students and none of them believe in the 911 story.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
  • Different Dunes, Same Sand
« Reply #51 on: February 05, 2007, 06:16:57 PM »

What do you think about people who falsify their positions and education on message boards to try to gain credibility?

Beach Bum used to be a guy who dropped out of school at 17 to raise a family.  I had to explain to him what an MBA was, as he thought it was a mail order degree.

He was confronted with the accusation he didn't understand the history of self-attacks or the statistics behind the anomalies of the 2004 Ohio and Florida election fiascos.

So, one day he starts posting that he's a college professor who teaches history.  his class is full of MBA students and none of them believe in the 911 story.

I don't know how true that is, Rob, or the circumstances around it.
Thread Killer

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #52 on: February 05, 2007, 06:22:18 PM »
I think using one's citizenship as reason for exclusion from a debate is ridiculous.  I'm sure you agree with me, BB, as it seems to be our side of the debate that resorts to facts, rather than distractions.

Absolutely.  240 is another example.  He routinely resorts to calling people names when they challenge his ideas.  It is truly an enigma:  likes to disagree, but cannot handle disagreement.  He also, with multiple members of this board, invents facts and repeats his inventions as fact.  What you'll notice is he doesn't quote members when he does this.  Unlike the following, where he compared himself to a convicted wife/baby killer who is currently on death row:

240: on January 14, 2007, 08:52:49 AM » Quote  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"my woman already knows. if i ever make a fortune, i'll always make sure she and the babies are covered if we split.

but if we ever split and she tries to screw me in court, well, hello scott peterson. "

Scott Lee Peterson (born 24 October 1972 in San Diego, California) is a former agriculture chemical salesman convicted of the murder of his pregnant wife, Laci Peterson. His case dominated the American media for many weeks. On March 16, 2005, Peterson was sentenced to death and currently resides on death row in San Quentin State Prison.

On April 14, the body of a male fetus, with umbilical cord still attached, washed ashore at the San Francisco Bay. The next day, a partial female torso missing its hands, feet, and head washed ashore in the same area. The bodies were later identified as Laci and Conner Peterson. Autopsies were performed, but due to decomposition the specific cause of death was never determined. Prosecutors theorized that Laci may have been suffocated or strangled in the couple's home. The Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) and Modesto Police Department performed forensic searches of the couple's home, Scott's truck, the tool box in the back of his truck, his warehouse and his boat. They found only one piece of forensic evidence, a single hair.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Peterson

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #53 on: February 05, 2007, 06:23:33 PM »
I don't know how true that is, Rob, or the circumstances around it.

Smart man.   :)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #54 on: February 05, 2007, 06:55:21 PM »
Absolutely.  240 is another example.  He routinely resorts to calling people names when they challenge his ideas.  It is truly an enigma:  likes to disagree, but cannot handle disagreement.  He also, with multiple members of this board, invents facts and repeats his inventions as fact.  What you'll notice is he doesn't quote members when he does this.  Unlike the following, where he compared himself to a convicted wife/baby killer who is currently on death row:

240: on January 14, 2007, 08:52:49 AM » Quote  

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"my woman already knows. if i ever make a fortune, i'll always make sure she and the babies are covered if we split.

but if we ever split and she tries to screw me in court, well, hello scott peterson. "

Scott Lee Peterson (born 24 October 1972 in San Diego, California) is a former agriculture chemical salesman convicted of the murder of his pregnant wife, Laci Peterson. His case dominated the American media for many weeks. On March 16, 2005, Peterson was sentenced to death and currently resides on death row in San Quentin State Prison.

On April 14, the body of a male fetus, with umbilical cord still attached, washed ashore at the San Francisco Bay. The next day, a partial female torso missing its hands, feet, and head washed ashore in the same area. The bodies were later identified as Laci and Conner Peterson. Autopsies were performed, but due to decomposition the specific cause of death was never determined. Prosecutors theorized that Laci may have been suffocated or strangled in the couple's home. The Federal Bureau of Investigations (FBI) and Modesto Police Department performed forensic searches of the couple's home, Scott's truck, the tool box in the back of his truck, his warehouse and his boat. They found only one piece of forensic evidence, a single hair.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Scott_Peterson

That doesn't look good for Rob, if accurate - and I certainly think any decent person should not be associating themselves with Scott Peterson.

What worries me just as much about 240 is his newfound friendship with Ribonucleic, the same chap that has remarked about dead Australian soldier Jake Kovco:

First Australian soldier killed in Iraq, eh?

Is his family upset that the Australian government sent him to his death in order to secure American access to Iraqi oil reserves?

240 would do himself a big favour by distancing himself from this tyrant loving hate monger.
Thread Killer

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
  • More proof God is a man.
« Reply #55 on: February 05, 2007, 08:11:43 PM »
You're right.  Your reading and comprehension sucks.  I agreed with joker's statement that people on this board who cannot debate the facts resort to ad hominem.  You're a prime example.  And yes this post is ad hominem. 

Joker was referring to me when he posted that, perhaps that little fact slipped your mind. The fact that I would have to disagree with BRUCE in order for Joker's theory to be correct must have also slipped your mind. Nice try though.  ::)

I'd prefer not to be lumped in with you by the way, you made an ad hominem attack and since you're way of thinking repulses me you can bet I'll never specifically use an ad hominem attack again.

Yikes, being lumped in with you and your insane "people under the age of 30 that aren't married shouldn't be having sex" line of reasoning would be a nearly unbearable torture.

Good bye ad hominem, it was nice knowing you.

I think using one's citizenship as reason for exclusion from a debate is ridiculous.  I'm sure you agree with me, BB, as it seems to be our side of the debate that resorts to facts, rather than distractions.

The problem with this post is that YOU HAVEN'T POSTED ANY FACTS YET and I never excluded you from any debate, I said your opinion isn't given as much credence as a US citizen.

How can you make a post talking about how you debate with facts yet you didn't use facts in the post? 

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: February 05, 2007, 08:21:56 PM »
Didn't joker post that little ditty in response to my argument with BRUCE? If so then you're wrong, if not then I was wrong.

I'd prefer not to be lumped in with you by the way, you made an ad hominem attack and since you're way of thinking repulses me you can bet I'll never specifically use an ad hominem attack again.

Yikes, being lumped in with you and your insane "people under the age of 30 that aren't married shouldn't be having sex" line of reasoning would be a nearly unbearable torture.

The problem with this post is that YOU HAVEN'T POSTED ANY FACTS YET and I never excluded you from any debate, I said your opinion isn't given as much credence as a US citizen.

How can you make a post talking about how you debate with facts yet you didn't use facts in the post?

You can, I assume, read?  Have you seen my Congressional report thread yet?  My Iraq/US Arms thread?  Anything I've written?  Hello?  You moaned about getting some evidence, and then failed to respond to it at all, I guess you just can't please some people.
Thread Killer

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: February 05, 2007, 08:27:22 PM »
You can, I assume, read?  Have you seen my Congressional report thread yet?  My Iraq/US Arms thread?  Anything I've written?  Hello?  You moaned about getting some evidence, and then failed to respond to it at all, I guess you just can't please some people.

I just saw your Congressional thread, I'm starting to read it now. Try not to get so uppity, asking you to prove your point by showing us what you're claiming to have read in your post isn't asking too much no matter how bad you want it to be. 

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: February 05, 2007, 09:01:02 PM »
I just saw your Congressional thread, I'm starting to read it now. Try not to get so uppity, asking you to prove your point by showing us what you're claiming to have read in your post isn't asking too much no matter how bad you want it to be. 

This from the guy that hounded my every post today in order to get me to google his request.
Thread Killer

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: February 05, 2007, 09:07:05 PM »
This from the guy that hounded my every post today in order to get me to google his request.

Again with the dishonesty.

I was asking you to show me the source materials you said you read. How does that translate to "google his request"?

You tell me you have proof and that you've read it then it's your responsibility to show that proof. It's not my responsibility to search for it.  ::)

With this kind of dancing around it's no wonder the conservatives are getting a bad name.

I've found proof that Mars is made of cheese, I've read a special NASA report documenting the core of Mars is a beautiful aged cheddar. No, I'm not posting the link to the article, don't be so lazy, you look for it.  ::)

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: February 05, 2007, 09:14:19 PM »
Again with the dishonesty.

I was asking you to show me the source materials you said you read. How does that translate to "google his request"?

You tell me you have proof and that you've read it then it's your responsibility to show that proof. It's not my responsibility to search for it.  ::)

With this kind of dancing around it's no wonder the conservatives are getting a bad name.

I've found proof that Mars is made of cheese, I've read a special NASA report documenting the core of Mars is a beautiful aged cheddar. No, I'm not posting the link to the article, don't be so lazy, you look for it.  ::)

And you continue to hound me, even after I've given it to you.  I admit I agreed to find it for you, I did, take a deep breath and relax.
Thread Killer

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: February 05, 2007, 09:23:41 PM »
And you continue to hound me, even after I've given it to you.  I admit I agreed to find it for you, I did, take a deep breath and relax.

::)

This from the guy that dodged and ducked and deflected until he couldn't do it anymore. The funniest part is that the whole time you were claiming that everyone else is dishonest except for you and your fellow conservatives. LOL

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #62 on: February 05, 2007, 09:32:53 PM »
::)

This from the guy that dodged and ducked and deflected until he couldn't do it anymore. The funniest part is that the whole time you were claiming that everyone else is dishonest except for you and your fellow conservatives. LOL

I think what you meant to say was: 'until he provided me with the evidence I requested, which I then concluded was indeed the document containing the facts I required'.

Hope this helps.
Thread Killer

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: February 05, 2007, 09:50:46 PM »
I think what you meant to say was: 'until he provided me with the evidence I requested, which I then concluded was indeed the document containing the facts I required'.

Hope this helps.

Nope, that's not what I meant. You even called me lazy for not searching for the document you said you would provide. You know, the document that was meant to prove YOUR point?  ::)

Which hasn't proven your assertion yet by the way. I'm not saying it won't but I'm finding a TON of information that the US, England and Italy knowingly helped build Iraq's power and in some cases their chemical weapons.

I'm still reading so don't jump to any conclusions just yet.

BRUCE

• Getbig IV
« Reply #64 on: February 05, 2007, 09:53:35 PM »
Nope, that's not what I meant. You even called me lazy for not searching for the document you said you would provide. You know, the document that was meant to prove YOUR point?  ::)

Actually, I said you were lazy for demanding it right then and there.  I told you I am at work, and I told you I would get your document, even if not right this minute - you sound like a spoiled child.
Thread Killer

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #65 on: February 06, 2007, 07:04:53 AM »
Actually, I said you were lazy for demanding it right then and there.  I told you I am at work, and I told you I would get your document, even if not right this minute - you sound like a spoiled child.

Another fantastic deflection. Why you can't admit you're wrong is beyond my ability to reason.

It's your responsibility to post the information you used to form your opinion in your thread. It's not our responsibility to find it for you.  ::)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: February 06, 2007, 07:09:00 AM »
Joker was referring to me when he posted that, perhaps that little fact slipped your mind. The fact that I would have to disagree with BRUCE in order for Joker's theory to be correct must have also slipped your mind. Nice try though.  ::)

::)  Further proof that you are an idiot.  I wasn't directing my comments to you.  If I want to insult you, I will do it directly, like now.  You are nothing but a clown and a punk.  I bet you got beat up for your lunch money in school.  And stop trying to be funny.  You are as humorous and intelligent as a rock. 

But I'm glad to see you hanging around here now.  We need to maintain the board bell curve. 

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #67 on: February 06, 2007, 07:45:24 AM »
::)  Further proof that you are an idiot.  I wasn't directing my comments to you.  If I want to insult you, I will do it directly, like now.  You are nothing but a clown and a punk.  I bet you got beat up for your lunch money in school.  And stop trying to be funny.  You are as humorous and intelligent as a rock. 

But I'm glad to see you hanging around here now.  We need to maintain the board bell curve. 

Ouch, more biting commentary. Of course you're wrong and or lying on two counts. I wasn't trying to be funny. Your way of thinking truly does repulse me. The fact that I get under your skin enough to cause you to meltdown and spit at your monitor only makes me smile.

Joker posted that my debate with BRUCE was an ad hominem attack and you agreed with him that it was. At least be honest.  ::)

"Beat up for your lunch money in school"  "intelligent as a rock" and "maintain the board bell curve"  LOL

Oh, how's that whole "anyone under 30 that isn't married shouldn't be having sex" thing working out for you? I bet your seeing a lot of resistance.

Just think of all the people under 30 that aren't married that will be having sex tonight, does that just drive you crazy?  ;D

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: February 06, 2007, 09:35:05 AM »
Ouch, more biting commentary. Of course you're wrong and or lying on two counts. I wasn't trying to be funny. Your way of thinking truly does repulse me. The fact that I get under your skin enough to cause you to meltdown and spit at your monitor only makes me smile.

Joker posted that my debate with BRUCE was an ad hominem attack and you agreed with him that it was. At least be honest.  ::)

"Beat up for your lunch money in school"  "intelligent as a rock" and "maintain the board bell curve"  LOL

Oh, how's that whole "anyone under 30 that isn't married shouldn't be having sex" thing working out for you? I bet your seeing a lot of resistance.

Just think of all the people under 30 that aren't married that will be having sex tonight, does that just drive you crazy?  ;D

[sigh] He doesn't even realize how dumb he is.   :-\

You know, all of the regulars on this board are smart, from the youngest (Camel) to the oldest (Jag).  [JUST KIDDING JAG!  ;D].  Even 240 with all his crazy conspiracies is a smart guy.  You?  You're just a plain old idiot.  Congrats on that distinction.

And listen punk, you are just an uneducated, minimum wage-earning, pseudo-intellectual.  Quit trying to act like some impartial voice of reason.  Ya ain't smart enough.  But keep hanging around here and you might learn something.  We need idiots like you.  I'm a big believer in diversity.   

ieffinhatecardio

• Getbig V
« Reply #69 on: February 06, 2007, 10:04:26 AM »
[sigh] He doesn't even realize how dumb he is.   :-\

You know, all of the regulars on this board are smart, from the youngest (Camel) to the oldest (Jag).  [JUST KIDDING JAG!  ;D].  Even 240 with all his crazy conspiracies is a smart guy.  You?  You're just a plain old idiot.  Congrats on that distinction.

And listen punk, you are just an uneducated, minimum wage-earning, pseudo-intellectual.  Quit trying to act like some impartial voice of reason.  Ya ain't smart enough.  But keep hanging around here and you might learn something.  We need idiots like you.  I'm a big believer in diversity.   

Ouch, another meltdown worthy post.  ;D

I bet you'd love to throw a punch at me. It's so evident in your posts that you're seething with anger. LOL

So far I'm a "punk", "pseudo-intellectual", "minimum wage earner", "uneducated", "beat up in school", "intelligent as a rock" and I "maintain the board bell curve".   ::)

By the way, how's that whole "no one under 30 that isn't married should be having sex" thing working out for you?

Please, keep them coming, I'm enjoying this.