Author Topic: faked 911 videos  (Read 4432 times)

kh300

• Getbig V
faked 911 videos
« on: March 10, 2007, 06:34:10 PM »

sorry 240, but how are we going to belive your videos showing missles?

kh300

• Getbig V
Re: faked 911 videos
« Reply #1 on: March 10, 2007, 06:57:11 PM »

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #2 on: March 10, 2007, 07:56:06 PM »

So CNN faked its coverage of 911?  Geeze Louise.  How cooky is that?   ::)

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: March 11, 2007, 12:38:26 AM »

You showed what *can* be done with film.  Good job.

however, the video I posted was shown on 12 different media outlets, from CNN to VH1.  it's very real.  FOX and drudge reported it as a missile initially also.

kh300, it's obvious this 911 thing has you conflicted, cause the only person you're trying to convince here is yourself.  Settle the fk down.  I believe 911 was a self attack.  You don't.  Starting threads like this, "showing what CAN be done with video" is completely irrelevant, as my videos were multiple and from CNN.  Hell, you can go to blockbuster if you want and rent the CNN video, it's on there too, i fyou want to pay $3.99 for blue and yellow self-ownage.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: March 11, 2007, 12:52:10 PM »
no, you show a lot of videos that show shit that were never seen before. like your hologram and your missiles ones. which explains why one video shows something that no other videos show. youtube clips are not very good evidence, unless you have multiples from multiple tv stations, not just one. so your next youtube clip better show this

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: March 11, 2007, 01:01:35 PM »
no, you show a lot of videos that show shit that were never seen before. like your hologram and your missiles ones. which explains why one video shows something that no other videos show. youtube clips are not very good evidence, unless you have multiples from multiple tv stations, not just one. so your next youtube clip better show this

CBS - multiple views of the missile, clipping N Tower.  Far, and zoomed in.

spanish NOS news - multiple views of the missile, clipping N Tower.  Far, and zoomed in.

FOX news - multiple views of the missile, clipping N Tower.  Far, and zoomed in.

Gamma Press - multiple views of the missile, clipping N Tower.  Far, and zoomed in.

TLC - multiple views of the missile, clipping N Tower.  Far, and zoomed in.

All identical.  From afar, and zoomed in.

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: March 11, 2007, 01:10:49 PM »
i said multiple videos. not the same video on different stations. why does only that video show this. wasnt there over 35 different official videos of the towers? that means all of the videos that show the crash would have also caught this object flying out. it so easy for you to call me a 'sheep'. but look how easy your fooled into believe something because you want to.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: March 11, 2007, 01:18:33 PM »
ABC released a documentary in which the footage from the ground, filmed by Evan Fairbanks, was altered to make the flying object (seen right above the reporter's head here) lighter.

watch the original, from 9/11, as he was interviewed by Dan Rather.

Then, watch the ABC documentary.  They actually digitally lighten "whatever it is".

Nothing to hide, eh? ;)

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #8 on: March 11, 2007, 01:19:53 PM »
FIIIGGGHHHHTTTT!!!!!!!! ;D ;D
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: March 11, 2007, 01:24:47 PM »
kh300, if they have nothing to hide, why would they lighten that object and it's slight smoke trail?

It was shown on 9/11 but was digitally altered on the DVD version.

Please explain why they would do this?  This is the object which looks like a missile in the other pics.  It barrels down from the sky at probably 2000 mph, clips the N Tower, and leaves a smoke stream as it travels - coincidentally - to the place in WTC6 where they had the giant crater in the building.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: March 11, 2007, 01:30:53 PM »
i said multiple videos. not the same video on different stations. why does only that video show this. wasnt there over 35 different official videos of the towers? that means all of the videos that show the crash would have also caught this object flying out. it so easy for you to call me a 'sheep'. but look how easy your fooled into believe something because you want to.

I have not followed this nonsense closely, but is the contention that missiles hit the WTC and not planes, and that the coverage of the planes hitting the towers has been faked by the networks? 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: March 11, 2007, 01:45:43 PM »
I have not followed this nonsense closely, but is the contention that missiles hit the WTC and not planes, and that the coverage of the planes hitting the towers has been faked by the networks? 

Let's not use contentions.  let's use what we know:

Approx 1 second after the plane hit the second tower, some object came from above, clipped the North Tower, then left a streak of smoke as it descended into world trade #6.

The video from multiple networks shows *something*

Also there was a very large crater in WTC6, where this object landed.

now, we don't know what it is.  Some believe missile, some do not. FOXnews and drudge reported it was a missile right after 9/11.  Also, the object and its trail was lightened on ABC and TLC documentaries released later.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #12 on: March 11, 2007, 01:48:21 PM »
Now, the contention is that a missile was fired from above to damage the WTC7 building, which was wired to fall later.  The missile would have caused enough damage to justify the 47 story skyscraper falling later.  No one looked at the giant hole (and huge smoke cloud) from WTC6 because the cameras were all pointed at WTC 1 and 2.

*IF* this very fast object had not clipped the north tower, it likely wouldn't have shown up on video due to its speed, and it would have traveled at a tad steeper angle to hit, which means it would have hit front and center, WTC7.

I have not followed this nonsense closely,

If you know it's nonsense, how about telling us what the object is then, if not a missile?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: March 11, 2007, 01:48:48 PM »
My goodness.  This is thing is even more bizarre than I thought.  So some believe that four planes were mysteriously landed and the passengers on all four planes were secretly killed, their bodies disposed of, and the planes secretly destroyed.  All without a trace.  And the news media has conspired to fake coverage of the planes hitting the WTC.  Unbelievable.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: March 11, 2007, 01:49:31 PM »
My goodness.  This is thing is even more bizarre than I thought.  So some believe that four planes were mysteriously landed and the passengers on all four planes were secretly killed, their bodies disposed of, and the planes secretly destroyed.  All without a trace.  And the news media has conspired to fake coverage of the planes hitting the WTC.  Unbelievable.  

Beach Bum,

Why are you changing the subject?  if it's nonsense, then tell us what the object is.

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #15 on: March 11, 2007, 01:51:09 PM »
My goodness.  This is thing is even more bizarre than I thought.  So some believe that four planes were mysteriously landed and the passengers on all four planes were secretly killed, their bodies disposed of, and the planes secretly destroyed.  All without a trace.  And the news media has conspired to fake coverage of the planes hitting the WTC.  Unbelievable. 

no kidding.   ::)

The conspiracy keeps growing.

Soon the number of conspirators will be in the 6 digit range.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: March 11, 2007, 01:53:02 PM »
Beach Bum,

Why are you changing the subject?  if it's nonsense, then tell us what the object is.

Oh please.  I am not about to give any credence whatsoever to this ridiculous theory.  I thought this CT was crazy before today, but I didn't realize how insane it really is.  Four missing planes and passengers from four planes?  Faked news coverage?  This is just bizarre.  

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: March 11, 2007, 02:05:17 PM »
Oh please.  I am not about to give any credence whatsoever to this ridiculous theory.  I thought this CT was crazy before today, but I didn't realize how insane it really is.  Four missing planes and passengers from four planes?  Faked news coverage?  This is just bizarre.  

Really?  Step back for a moment. 

You're saying they could pull off firing 3 disguised missiles, and another smaller one... but making 4 planes go away (one of which did land at Cleveland hopkins airport!) would be the hard part?

No offense BB, but we're tlaking about the future of the world here.  If the US doesn't pull 9/11, we don't invade the middle east, and Russia/China start making deals (as they are now) with iran and others.  9/11 HAD to happen to ensure our way of life and your cushy job at UHWO.   i've accepted it had to be done, and no one will ever serve time.  I just like to discuss it.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: March 11, 2007, 02:10:24 PM »
wow, it just keeps going...deeper.....and deeper :-\
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: March 11, 2007, 02:17:08 PM »
govts have done this for years.

the US lied about the attack to get us into vietnam, and TRIED to fake a plane shootdown near miami to initiate a war with Cuba.  The joint chiefs and military men APPROVED IT!  But JFK refused.

it is what it is, a psychological tool to get the large population to support things the govt wants to do.  Bush is a good man, IMO.  he knows he will wear the brunt of blame for the 911 attacks, by history.  And eveyone knows it was way above his capability.  But for the next 200 years, it definitely helped strengthen the US' position in the world, and keep our economy afloat.  Sure, his friends got rich too - which makes it part strategic vision, part opportunism.  but they took the risks too.

i love history and actually have the undergrad in secondary ed, social sciences.  I was going to be a history teacher.  911 will be studied for hundreds of years.  We are lucky ??? enough to have lived thru the biggest catalyst for world change since that meteor ruined the dinosaurs' picnic.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: March 11, 2007, 02:23:21 PM »
wow, it just keeps going...deeper.....and deeper :-\

Curiouser and curiouser.   :)  I suspect if I delved deeper into this nonsense (which I won't) it would become even nuttier. 

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: March 11, 2007, 02:28:01 PM »
Curiouser and curiouser.   :)  I suspect if I delved deeper into this nonsense (which I won't) it would become even nuttier. 

beach bum, you're almost 40.  You're not stupid.

You were just a toddler when the gulf of tonken happened, so that might have passed you by.   But you've been here long enough on the forum - and you've gone from discussing evidence on 9/11 to just making fun of it.

You know the score.  you just don't have the testicular fortitude to say it.

chaos

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: March 11, 2007, 03:54:56 PM »
Curiouser and curiouser.   :)  I suspect if I delved deeper into this nonsense (which I won't) it would become even nuttier. 
it's getting to the point that it was a worldwide conspiracy and the whole world pulled 9/11 off and are keeping it a secret. How many people are going to be involved?
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

kh300

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: March 11, 2007, 04:00:38 PM »
CBS - multiple views of the missile, clipping N Tower.  Far, and zoomed in.

spanish NOS news - multiple views of the missile, clipping N Tower.  Far, and zoomed in.

FOX news - multiple views of the missile, clipping N Tower.  Far, and zoomed in.

Gamma Press - multiple views of the missile, clipping N Tower.  Far, and zoomed in.

TLC - multiple views of the missile, clipping N Tower.  Far, and zoomed in.

All identical.  From afar, and zoomed in.

im not sure what your trying to point out here. the plane hits the building and debris goes flying out and somehow that means it was a missile and the whole thing was a hoax?

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: March 11, 2007, 04:04:50 PM »
it's getting to the oint that it was a worldwide conspiracy and the whole world pulled 9/11 off and are keeping it a secret. How many people are going to be involved?

it was done by a few hundred folks.

everyone since is playing ball for a few reasons.  Fear, greed, patriotism, groupthink, etc.

Other nations AREN"T playing along actually.  Numerous world leaders have called it an inside job, detailed the info they gave us BEFORE 9/11 with specific warnings, etc.  The US media doesn't cover it.