Author Topic: Holocaust denial conference attendee beaten by a group of Israelis  (Read 3436 times)

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
Re: Holocaust denial conference attendee beaten by a group of Israelis
« Reply #25 on: March 15, 2007, 04:18:39 PM »
Why is it a shanda for the goyim AG?

As you well know there were a number of the very orthodox who originally opposed the formation of the state of Isreal because technically it's opposed in the old testament...that there should be no Isreal until the time of the Messiah. But they later embraced both the idea and the place itself.

Everyone should be entitled to their religious/political beliefs. I don't think Evangelical Christians should be beaten by more secular Christians... et cetera, et cetera. Just an opinion.

I've actually met a few of these guys, and while crackpotish, they don't really seem (or look) like fighting men.  They carry signs, not big clubs. Maybe because I'm a woman, I find violence in general abhorrent.  I can imagine how frightening it is, and how much it must hurt, to be set upon by a crowd of angry men.  I find it odd that they saw nothing wrong in saying that removing his hat and coat made him seem less like a Jew. I also find something fundamentally wrong with high fiving it at schul later. 

Shanda fur die goy = shaming jews in front of non-jews, not shame for the goy.

While some equivocate about what Ahmadinejad was trying to do w his "conference,"  any reasonable person would agree that at the very least it was an affront to the memory of the Jews who did die.  To go to that conference and embrace Ahmadinejad = shanda fur die goy.  Using dead jews to fulfill some orthodox agenda in front of non-jews.

Everyone can have their beliefs/opinions, but are they all deserving of equal protection? Why do you think the Polish police stood by and did nothing?

And equating the situation to an altercation b/w Christians in the US is naive . . . the Jews who beat him have been directly threatened by Ahmadinejad on more than one occasion. 

Finally--and this is not directed at you DeeDee--using the term "Zionism" now that Israel is an established nation is at best naive . . . What is implied by the term is that the nation has no good reason to exist . . . b/c it only exists as the result of a Zionist conspiracy.  Also implied is the notion that the conspiracy should be undone by letting the Palestinians have "their" land back. And how exactly is this to be accomplished? Ahmadinejad probably has a couple of ideas.   

Deedee

• Getbig V
  • They sicken of the calm, who knew the storm.
« Reply #26 on: March 15, 2007, 05:15:34 PM »
Shanda fur die goy = shaming jews in front of non-jews, not shame for the goy.

While some equivocate about what Ahmadinejad was trying to do w his "conference,"  any reasonable person would agree that at the very least it was an affront to the memory of the Jews who did die.  To go to that conference and embrace Ahmadinejad = shanda fur die goy.  Using dead jews to fulfill some orthodox agenda in front of non-jews.

Everyone can have their beliefs/opinions, but are they all deserving of equal protection? Why do you think the Polish police stood by and did nothing?

And equating the situation to an altercation b/w Christians in the US is naive . . . the Jews who beat him have been directly threatened by Ahmadinejad on more than one occasion. 

Finally--and this is not directed at you DeeDee--using the term "Zionism" now that Israel is an established nation is at best naive . . . What is implied by the term is that the nation has no good reason to exist . . . b/c it only exists as the result of a Zionist conspiracy.  Also implied is the notion that the conspiracy should be undone by letting the Palestinians have "their" land back. And how exactly is this to be accomplished? Ahmadinejad probably has a couple of ideas.   

Fair enough... and I do understand that the head "beater" for lack of a better word, is one of the founders of an org which basically volunteers as extra help whenever there's a suicide bombing... comforting the wounded, collecting bodyparts for burial etc... so I'm sure he's very passionate about his own beliefs based on the violence he's witnessed. Rightfully so.

At the same time, I don't think anyone can out of hand discount the beliefs of certain factions of the orthodox who truly believe that G-d does not smile fondly upon having his decree messed with. It may sound foolish to me or you, but how can anyone dismiss another's perception of what is true, particularly when it comes to matters of religion.

As well, as I said earlier, I've met some of these guys as I walked by their protests, and even engaged several in conversation. They seem to be crackpots, and so I personally don't see the benefit in expending physical energy fighting them. They have no political influence whatsoever, so aren't a danger to anyone.  Shanda fur die goyim doesn't seem like a good excuse for violence.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #27 on: March 15, 2007, 05:51:42 PM »
Denying the Holocaust is a political opinion?

You must be an idiot.

YES it is...

when did it fucking become a crime to have freedom of speech...

fucking cu nt..  >:(

hows dat for freedom of speech ?  ;)

the day i stand right by someone calling me a sand ni gger and defend his right to do is is when we have achieved freedom pf speech..
carpe` vaginum!

Tre

• Expert
  • Getbig V
  • "What you don't have is a career."
« Reply #28 on: March 15, 2007, 06:25:17 PM »

People who are willing to fight over patches of sand are not rational beings in the first place.

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #29 on: March 15, 2007, 06:26:15 PM »
People who are willing to fight over patches of sand are not rational beings in the first place.
and i'll stand up for yuour right to be able to say that...

cause its a free country..

no wait..it used to be  :(
carpe` vaginum!

JOHN MATRIX

• Getbig V
  • the Media is the Problem
« Reply #30 on: March 15, 2007, 06:32:47 PM »
they should have taken advantage of having so many jews inside at once and shut the gates and fired the place up again ;D

ToxicAvenger

• Getbig V
  • I thawt I taw a twat!
« Reply #31 on: March 15, 2007, 07:42:00 PM »
they should have taken advantage of having so many jews inside at once and shut the gates and fired the place up again ;D

>:(

this aint the x douchebag..
carpe` vaginum!