Author Topic: Transcript: Khalid Sheikh Mohammed confesses 9/11 role  (Read 15426 times)

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: Transcript: Khalid Sheikh Mohammed confesses 9/11 role
« Reply #100 on: March 16, 2007, 01:47:10 PM »
padilla is an american.  captured on american soil.  been held 5 years without charges.

He didn't do anything but allegedly plan an attack (and he is a halfwit patsy if there ever was one)

5 year, no charge.  And if it can happen to one man legally, it can happen to 300 million legally.

O.K.  An American was "captured" and held without charges.  That is an outrage.  I do not support it. 

To say 300 million can be held "legally" without charges for five years is absurd.  And it also has nothing to do with the foreign terrorist who admitted his role in 911.   

militarymuscle69

• Getbig IV
  • You can't be a citizen unless you serve
« Reply #101 on: March 16, 2007, 02:10:36 PM »
THe Geneva Convention applies to every man on earth.
BUSH decided that terrorists don't get it anymore.
No other nation, nor the UN, agrees with this.
But Bush said anyone picked up anywhere in the world, that he labels a terrorist, may be stripped of geneva.

So our rift would be this - does Bush have the right to defy geneva?  If you believe so, there's no arguing with you.

Geneva convention DOES NOT apply to every man on earth. ever seen the back of a military ID card? Do you remember in Kosovo when the 2 Army privates were captured and we begged to have them listed as POWs but the enemy wouldn't do it?
gotta love life

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #102 on: March 16, 2007, 05:27:52 PM »
O.K.  An American was "captured" and held without charges.  That is an outrage.  I do not support it. 

Cool.  We're in total agreement here.

Al-Gebra

• Getbig V
« Reply #103 on: March 16, 2007, 08:38:29 PM »

Padilla got screwed big time.

he should have won the Olympia in 1981.