Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Why we can't lose in Iraq

(1/2) > >>

Old_Rooster:
Its not that hard to grasp why we can't accept defeat as the dem's want us to.

THE VICE PRESIDENT: Well, it would be very tough. Remember what Al-Qaeda is betting on here. They cannot beat us in a stand-up fight. They never have. What they're betting is that they can break our well, that they can in fact force the American people to retreat, that we'll finally get tired of the battle and go home, and then they win. The only way they can win is if we quit, and to adopt a policy that says, "We're going to withdraw from Iraq," would do precisely that. It in effect hand the victory to the terrorists. It validates the whole Al-Qaeda strategy. The other thing you can be sure of is, once they figure out if they attack America often enough we'll change our policies, they'll keep attacking America.

The Enigma:

--- Quote from: Old_Rooster on April 06, 2007, 05:20:15 AM ---Its not that hard to grasp why we can't accept defeat as the dem's want us to.

THE VICE PRESIDENT: Well, it would be very tough. Remember what Al-Qaeda is betting on here. They cannot beat us in a stand-up fight. They never have. What they're betting is that they can break our well, that they can in fact force the American people to retreat, that we'll finally get tired of the battle and go home, and then they win. The only way they can win is if we quit, and to adopt a policy that says, "We're going to withdraw from Iraq," would do precisely that. It in effect hand the victory to the terrorists. It validates the whole Al-Qaeda strategy. The other thing you can be sure of is, once they figure out if they attack America often enough we'll change our policies, they'll keep attacking America.

--- End quote ---

I assume this is the same Cheney who AVOIDED the Vietnam war.........shot his friend in the face w/ a shotgun while under the influence of alochol.

I assume this is the same Cheney who has TWO DWI's on his record as well?

Cheney: An alcoholic who who REFUSED to fight for his country when called to duty......why? Because "I had better things to do at the time" (Dickless Cheney quote.)

Let's see you refute this...........Rooster.

Old_Rooster:

--- Quote from: The Enigma on April 06, 2007, 05:41:16 AM ---I assume this is the same Cheney who AVOIDED the Vietnam war.........shot his friend in the face w/ a shotgun while under the influence of alochol.

I assume this is the same Cheney who has TWO DWI's on his record as well?

Cheney: An alcoholic who who REFUSED to fight for his country when called to duty......why? Because "I had better things to do at the time" (Dickless Cheney quote.)

Let's see you refute this...........Rooster.

--- End quote ---

Thats not hard to refute.  WHAT THE FUCK DOES ANY OF THAT MATTER DUMBASS?

I'm talking about the UNITED STATES SECURITY, not one man.  God you are dense, you must really have some hostility inside you, maybe you need shock treatment.

Enigma?  Do any democrats take drugs?  drink?  smoke weed? 
You guys wanted ted kennedy to be president once, a bloody damn murderer.

ooooops, it has been successfully refuted.  NEXT!

ribonucleic:

--- Quote from: Old_Rooster on April 06, 2007, 05:45:12 AM ---WHAT THE FUCK DOES ANY OF THAT MATTER DUMBASS? ...

you must really have some hostility inside you

--- End quote ---

::)

Old_Rooster:

--- Quote from: ribonucleic on April 06, 2007, 07:23:00 AM --- ::)

--- End quote ---
;D 8) :o

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version