Author Topic: Decker is a Hypocrite  (Read 7525 times)

Eldon

• Getbig III
Decker is a Hypocrite
« on: June 23, 2008, 10:03:52 AM »
Mr. anti-War Decker thought that John Edwards was the best man to become our next President.

John Edwards own words   " I voted for the War "    http://www.johnedwards.com/issues/iraq/20071003-radio-address/

John Edwards Admits He Never Read Iraq Intel Report  :

"Edwards did not read the classified report that contained doubts about the existence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq, his spokesman said, even though it was available to him at the time when he was a North Carolina senator serving on the Intelligence Committee."

"that contained doubts about the existence of weapons of mass destruction in Iraq"

John Edwards was on the Intelligence Committee, it was his job to read the reports !

Mr. anti-War Decker thought that John Edwards was the best man to become our next President.

Decker is a hypocrite    :o   :o   :o

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
Re: Decker is a Hypocrite
« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2008, 10:05:42 AM »
Great post. It's funny that Mr. Anti-War/Anti-USA Decker would be stupid enough to rally behind a guy who voted for the war. It's even funnier watching him try to brush it to the side and spin it around. Apparently it's ok for Edwards to not read anything but it's very, very wrong when anyone else doesn't do it.  ::)

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2008, 10:20:59 AM »
Great post. It's funny that Mr. Anti-War/Anti-USA Decker would be stupid enough to rally behind a guy who voted for the war. It's even funnier watching him try to brush it to the side and spin it around. Apparently it's ok for Edwards to not read anything but it's very, very wrong when anyone else doesn't do it.  Roll Eyes

Exactly !

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2008, 10:29:17 AM »
Edwards did blow the goat on that one... he should have read that report inside and out. 

it's inexcusable for ANY member of congress not to have read that, before they voted to send a trillion bucks and 4100 men to die over there. 

Clinton fcked up that one too... she never read it.

Clinton and edwards voted FOR the war because they calculated it'd be the most popular position when they ran for president.

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2008, 10:57:11 AM »
Edwards did blow the goat on that one... he should have read that report inside and out. 

it's inexcusable for ANY member of congress not to have read that, before they voted to send a trillion bucks and 4100 men to die over there. 

Clinton and edwards voted FOR the war because they calculated it'd be the most popular position when they ran for president.

No bro.

Not sure about Edwards but Clinton did read it. And both Edwards and Clinton as well as every congress member agreed that "Hussein was a threat to the US, if not now then in the immediate future"

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 23, 2008, 03:15:20 PM »
Not sure about Edwards but Clinton did read it. And both Edwards and Clinton as well as every congress member agreed that "Hussein was a threat to the US, if not now then in the immediate future"

All 535 of them agreed to that?

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
  • Our forefathers would be shooting by now
« Reply #6 on: June 23, 2008, 03:51:32 PM »

Obama is the head of some sub committe on Afghanistan...one he has never been to. I would hope would wouldn't uttera peep against what we're doing there since its his job to help.
L

youandme

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 23, 2008, 04:49:05 PM »

All 535 of them agreed to that?

The ones that voted "yes"

OzmO

• Getbig V
  • Drink enough Kool-aid and you'll think its healthy
« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2008, 08:24:24 AM »
So what?

Big Fvcking Deal.

Every time the Iraq war blunder is brought up , the Nipple Whores run their mouths about how certain dems made statements about Saddam being a threat. 

Question:  who pulled the trigger the dems or BUSH?

Next question: Have we gone to war with everyone we considered a threat?

It's a fact that always seems to be lost.  BUSH commitment one of the worse mistakes in history.  He led the charge, he fed everyone faulty intel and yes HE PULLED THE TRIGGER.

not Clinton, Not Edwards, not any of them. 

You guys are pathetic and desperate.   GEt back on the nipple and STFU.

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2008, 08:29:36 AM »
Thats right who pulled the trigger..the posturing, pandering Dems..or the Repubs..who saw a threat everybody agreed was threat and stomped them.
L

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #10 on: June 24, 2008, 08:36:03 AM »
Thats right who pulled the trigger..the posturing, pandering Dems..or the Repubs..who saw a threat everybody agreed was threat and stomped them.

Now Saddam was a threat and had WMD? You really have to stick to one story or the other HH6.

The Iraq Liberation Act was already on the table in 1998.
I hate the State.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #11 on: June 24, 2008, 08:44:18 AM »

The Republican President who committed one of the worse foreign policy decisions in the history of the United States and embroiled us in an unneeded war that has cost the lives of 4000 Americans, shattered and broken families, 20,000 wounded, 100,000K dead Iraqis, trillion debt.

All based on faulty intel.  Just like some dumb stupid idiot who overreacts every time they feel threatened.

Yeah that stupid moron and who aims to be succeeded by the BIGGEST pandering WHORE who ever ran for president.  Someone who is giving new meaning to the term double speak.

And then there are the followers.  For ever programmed to turn away from there god given common sense by being manipulate into thinking political ideology is disease and thus furthering separation based on stereotyped and propaganda planted beliefs.

How many countries have we called a threat in the last 50 years HH6?  would we have been justified based on your flawed logic about the dems considering saddam a threat to invade those countries too?

Fvcking unbelievable how brainwashed people can let themselves become.

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #12 on: June 24, 2008, 09:15:39 AM »
So what?

Big Fvcking Deal.

Every time the Iraq war blunder is brought up , the Nipple Whores run their mouths about how certain dems made statements about Saddam being a threat.

Question:  who pulled the trigger the dems or BUSH?

Next question: Have we gone to war with everyone we considered a threat?

It's a fact that always seems to be lost.  BUSH commitment one of the worse mistakes in history.  He led the charge, he fed everyone faulty intel and yes HE PULLED THE TRIGGER.

not Clinton, Not Edwards, not any of them.

You guys are pathetic and desperate.   GEt back on the nipple and STFU.

LMAO !!!!!!

Hey Ozmo,

Funny how all the  liberal Kool Aid drinkers such as yourself think that every hypocritical thing a fellow liberal does is not big deal.

If anyone on GetBig is on a nipple, it is you, on Obama chest.

Go back and look at the many negative post I have made about McCain on here.

I was for Ron Paul, as I think both McCain and Obama are terrible choices , and have stated so on here many times.

Decker coming on here with all his anti -war rhetoric, yet the guy he think is most fit, cant even take the time to read the Intel report, one that clearly stated that Saddam was not a threat, and considering Edwards was on the Intelligence committee.    Weak ! ! !

STFU and go back to Obama's nipple   :o

headhuntersix

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: June 24, 2008, 09:18:38 AM »
Its funny we winning in Iraq...we'll be pretty much gone by 2011. Its will be a non-issue. What are u idiots going to do with a functional Iraq in the Middle East. Sorry boys u were all wrong..we're going to get what we want. U morons jumped on the wrong bandwagon..maybe u should have tried to jump on the one that supported ur country.
L

240 is Back

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: June 24, 2008, 09:23:05 AM »
98% of the dem statements were in supprot of UN investigations, not bombing.

Look at the dates - most are 1998.  Once we got the inspections and found nothing, there are no more quotes ;)

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: June 24, 2008, 09:26:43 AM »
LMAO !!!!!!

Hey Ozmo,

Funny how all the  liberal Kool Aid drinkers such as yourself think that every hypocritical thing a fellow liberal does is not big deal.

If anyone on GetBig is on a nipple, it is you, on Obama chest.

Go back and look at the many negative post I have made about McCain on here.

I was for Ron Paul, as I think both McCain and Obama are terrible choices , and have stated so on here many times.

Decker coming on here with all his anti -war rhetoric, yet the guy he think is most fit, cant even take the time to read the Intel report, one that clearly stated that Saddam was not a threat, and considering Edwards was on the Intelligence committee.    Weak ! ! !

STFU and go back to Obama's nipple   :o

First off your Decker war thing is a childish weak attempt.  He'll easily put that in perspective.

Secondly,  i could care less about some PC laced, scoreless soccer supporting Liberal rhetoric, ideal, or whatever.   I occasionally go round and round with libs here on this board.  Like Slapper.   

Thirdly, I would vote for RP above all else, IF he was a nominee.

Now that we got that out of the way, let's go back to talking about the real issue at hand which is the stupid desperate attempt to lessen what will be called the worse US foreign policy decision of our time, by citing Dem statements about saddam being a threat when in the last 50 years we have many other countries a threat and have not used that a justification to start a war.

PS:   like i said on another thread.  I'll get to Obama.  McCain is just too much fun now.

Fury

• Getbig V
  • All aboard the USS Leverage
« Reply #16 on: June 24, 2008, 09:28:35 AM »
Very, very hypocritical when a guy who is ridiculously anti-American and anti-War would idolize a person who voted for the Iraq war without reading anything about it. Could that look any worse? It's funny watching people justify it, though. Fact of the matter is that Decker looks like a hypocrite.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: June 24, 2008, 09:31:00 AM »
Its funny we winning in Iraq...we'll be pretty much gone by 2011. Its will be a non-issue. What are u idiots going to do with a functional Iraq in the Middle East. Sorry boys u were all wrong..we're going to get what we want. U morons jumped on the wrong bandwagon..maybe u should have tried to jump on the one that supported ur country.

Supporting your country doesn't mean agreeing with everything.

Or is that common sense not taught in brainwashing school?

Also, winning something you started that was wrong to begin doesn't make it right just becuase you won.

Would you have have said by 2007 when BUSH proclaimed Mission accomplished in 2003?  And now you willing to say with certainty 2011?

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #18 on: June 24, 2008, 09:35:43 AM »
First off your Decker war thing is a childish weak attempt.  He'll easily put that in perspective.

Secondly,  i could care less about some PC laced, scoreless soccer supporting Liberal rhetoric, ideal, or whatever.   I occasionally go round and round with libs here on this board.  Like Slapper.   

Thirdly, I would vote for RP above all else, IF he was a nominee.

Now that we got that out of the way, let's go back to talking about the real issue at hand which is the stupid desperate attempt to lessen what will be called the worse US foreign policy decision of our time, by citing Dem statements about saddam being a threat when in the last 50 years we have many other countries a threat and have not used that a justification to start a war.

PS:   like i said on another thread.  I'll get to Obama.  McCain is just too much fun now.

wrong again Obama nipple whore

Decker did not put one thing into perspective, but show what a hypocrite he is.

The majority of Decker's post on Getbig are of is Anti-War post,  80 % of his post are about this subject, so one can easily say this is the most important issue to him politically , atleast on GetBig.

SO with that being said, he should have been for Obama, as he was the only one of the 3 that was against the Wat from the onset.
Decker's  hopes for having John Edwards the next President, with Edwards voting for the war, ( loading the gun with ammo )  clearly show Decker being for him and not being for Obama,  that Decker is either a racist, or a hypocrite.

OzmO

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: June 24, 2008, 09:41:37 AM »
wrong again Obama nipple whore

Decker did not put one thing into perspective, but show what a hypocrite he is.

The majority of Decker's post on Getbig are of is Anti-War post,  80 % of his post are about this subject, so one can easily say this is the most important issue to him politically , atleast on GetBig.

SO with that being said, he should have been for Obama, as he was the only one of the 3 that was against the Wat from the onset.
Decker's  hopes for having John Edwards the next President, with Edwards voting for the war, ( loading the gun with ammo )  clearly show Decker being for him and not being for Obama,  that Decker is either a racist, or a hypocrite.

DEcker can fight his own battles.  I'm not here to defend him.  (I said I'm sure he'll put things into perspective)

But obviously you can't respond about dem statements becuase it makes you realize there is a nipple in your mouth.

And for the record, if you can read this without BUSH's breast blocking your sight, I'm not a BIG Obama fan.  I'm just not a McCain Fan.  I Believe Obama is the lesser of 2 evils here.  Not much though. 

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #20 on: June 24, 2008, 09:42:16 AM »
Supporting your country doesn't mean agreeing with everything.

You mean like John Edwards did ?

you mean as 95 % of the Dem's not reading the Intel reports, yet voting for war ?

Also, winning something you started that was wrong to begin doesn't make it right just because you won.

You mean something that the Dem's and Republican both started ?

Would you have have said by 2007 when BUSH proclaimed Mission accomplished in 2003?  And now you willing to say with certainty 2011?

You mean like when Gore talked shit on the first Bush for not going into Iraq during the 90's  during Dessert Storm ?

The biggest nipple whore on GetBig is Ozmo ! as she sees no fault in the hypcossy of Liberals.

Such as Obama breaking his pledge to use public funding for his campaign   :o

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #21 on: June 24, 2008, 09:47:31 AM »
DEcker can fight his own battles.  I'm not here to defend him.  (I said I'm sure he'll put things into perspective)

But obviously you can't respond about dem statements becuase it makes you realize there is a nipple in your mouth.

And for the record, if you can read this without BUSH's breast blocking your sight, I'm not a BIG Obama fan.  I'm just not a McCain Fan.  I Believe Obama is the lesser of 2 evils here.  Not much though.

LMAO !!!

When all else fails, call someone a repub nipple whore.

doesn't work, as I have posted numerous negative McCain post on GetBig,

One that even called McCain  McBush !

nice try though  :o

Go back to Obama's nipple bitch.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: June 24, 2008, 09:56:54 AM »
LMAO !!!

When all else fails, call someone a repub nipple whore.

doesn't work, as I have posted numerous negative McCain post on GetBig,

One that even called McCain  McBush !

nice try though  :o

Go back to Obama's nipple bitch.
Jesus Christ in Heaven you are one stupid bastard.

Decker

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: June 24, 2008, 09:58:23 AM »
Great post. It's funny that Mr. Anti-War/Anti-USA Decker would be stupid enough to rally behind a guy who voted for the war. It's even funnier watching him try to brush it to the side and spin it around. Apparently it's ok for Edwards to not read anything but it's very, very wrong when anyone else doesn't do it.  ::)
You're even dumber than Eldon or Ozark.

Or are you Eldon/Ozark as well?

Eldon

• Getbig III
« Reply #24 on: June 24, 2008, 10:03:09 AM »
You're even dumber than Eldon or Ozark.

Or are you Eldon/Ozark as well?

Yes, the  Anit-War Hypocrite Decker is back   :o

Please tell us more about how you supported a man that voted for the War,  yet He did not even read the Intelligence reports, and He was on the Intelligence committee    :o   :