Author Topic: Is Obama padding his pockets again?  (Read 4709 times)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
Re: Is Obama padding his pockets again?
« Reply #25 on: October 27, 2008, 12:02:39 PM »
Here you go lazy ass:

http://www.nytimes.com/2008/10/06/us/politics/06donate.html

Too much shit on the election on Google, every search I do give me tons of BS too  :-\

I already explained it, lets say some dude...lets call him Rezco, donates 199$ each time , a million times.
He tells it to Mr.Hussein but not in public, if Mr.Hussein will be at the white house he will then receive a letter, from an inmate named..hmm....Rezco...as king for a pardon from the president.....just you know...something really really imaginary..... ::) Nothing like that can happen.... ::)

Let's say it does happen like that... And the President pardons people... Would that be unlike any other President?

They all pardon a few undesirables just before they leave office... This is not new.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #26 on: October 27, 2008, 12:06:20 PM »
Let's say it does happen like that... And the President pardons people... Would that be unlike any other President?

They all pardon a few undesirables just before they leave office... This is not new.

You have officially lost all credibility, just put "all hail Obama" in your signature!

You don't care if the president will be bought? It can be by criminals, big oil or whatever. Maybe it happens in other manners too, but does that mean you need to allow it o happen in more ways?

WOW!!! You show a complete lack of self thought,back bone and integrity here.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #27 on: October 27, 2008, 12:19:25 PM »

You have officially lost all credibility, just put "all hail Obama" in your signature!

You don't care if the president will be bought? It can be by criminals, big oil or whatever. Maybe it happens in other manners too, but does that mean you need to allow it o happen in more ways?

WOW!!! You show a complete lack of self thought,back bone and integrity here.

Oh please... go look at past presidents... They most certainly do pardon those who have been found guilty of crimes... Including their own.

Nixon was pardoned remember?

They all pardon people who have obviously been found guilty of something.

Your denial of the truth is much worse than what you think of my credibility.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #28 on: October 27, 2008, 12:26:45 PM »
Oh please... go look at past presidents... They most certainly do pardon those who have been found guilty of crimes... Including their own.

Nixon was pardoned remember?

They all pardon people who have obviously been found guilty of something.

Your denial of the truth is much worse than what you think of my credibility.

How is it that you Democrats always try to make two wrongs into a right?

I'm against a president owing someone his victory! No matter who it is! No matter if he plan on pardoning him or helping him with favoritism with contracts or whatever.

I'm against the president being bought! If you can't see that unregulated donations cause that you are living in a bubble!!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #29 on: October 27, 2008, 01:20:23 PM »
How is it that you Democrats always try to make two wrongs into a right?

I'm against a president owing someone his victory! No matter who it is! No matter if he plan on pardoning him or helping him with favoritism with contracts or whatever.

I'm against the president being bought! If you can't see that unregulated donations cause that you are living in a bubble!!

I guess I'm in a bubble then, because I would think anonymous donations would mean that they don't know who gave them, so there's no one to owe.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #30 on: October 27, 2008, 01:44:55 PM »
I guess I'm in a bubble then, because I would think anonymous donations would mean that they don't know who gave them, so there's no one to owe.

LOL!!!!

I will call you, tell you that tomorrow a million 199$ donations will come in...you will never owe me shit won't you?  ::)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #31 on: October 27, 2008, 02:11:31 PM »
LOL!!!!

I will call you, tell you that tomorrow a million 199$ donations will come in...you will never owe me shit won't you?  ::)

Personally, no... Just because someone gives someone money does not mean they feel beholden to them.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #32 on: October 27, 2008, 02:42:52 PM »
Personally, no... Just because someone gives someone money does not mean they feel beholden to them.

Google "bribe"  ;)

I honestly can't believe you are this innocent, you just can't stand up like a man and say what you truly think of this subject because you fear that all those previous fraudulent affairs he had (Rezco comes to mind) were all true and that your hero is a fake.

I'm 10000000% sure that if this would have happened to McCain you guys will be scream that those donations come from big oil and the NRA , you would scream for an immediate FBI,CIA and NSA joint investigation.

But since its Hussein ....money is nothing to him....actually this might be true...he is a Communist after all...he doesn't believe in money ..... ::)

BTW where are all the other nut swingers? Seriously now, do you notice how your fellow Democrats never comment on the hard issues? They learned from Biden  :D ;)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #33 on: October 27, 2008, 02:53:37 PM »
Google "bribe"  ;)

I honestly can't believe you are this innocent, you just can't stand up like a man and say what you truly think of this subject because you fear that all those previous fraudulent affairs he had (Rezco comes to mind) were all true and that your hero is a fake.

I'm 10000000% sure that if this would have happened to McCain you guys will be scream that those donations come from big oil and the NRA , you would scream for an immediate FBI,CIA and NSA joint investigation.

But since its Hussein ....money is nothing to him....actually this might be true...he is a Communist after all...he doesn't believe in money ..... ::)

BTW where are all the other nut swingers? Seriously now, do you notice how your fellow Democrats never comment on the hard issues? They learned from Biden  :D ;)

I truly would have the same opinion if it were McCain... I can't imagine why you would think otherwise.

I don't understand why I'm a democrat because I happen to support Obama during this election as opposed to McCain.

I voted for McCain in the REPUBLICAN primary in 2000... He is not the same candidate he was back then.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #34 on: October 27, 2008, 03:06:32 PM »
http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2008/10/021863.php

We noted here and elsewhere the astonishing degree of fraud that has fueled Barack Obama's record fundraising. The ultimate instance of Obama-fraud was achieved by a reader of The Corner:

So I went to the Obama website this afternoon and clicked on the "Donate" button.

I used my real MasterCard number (but was not asked for the 3 digit security code).

Used the following information and it was accepted...

First name: Fake
    Last Name: Donor
    Address: 1 Dollar To Prove A Point
    City: Fraudulent
    State: AL
    Zip / Post: 33333
    Email Address: allmyinfoismadeup@mediabias.com
    Phone Number: 2125551212
    Employer: Mainstream Media

And incredibly, my $5 donation was ACCEPTED!!!

I then went to the McCain site and used the exact same information (and WAS asked for the 3 digit security code for my MasterCard). There, my contribution was rejected with the following message: "Your transaction was not approved for the following reason(s): Invalid data", and then: "We have found errors in the information that you have submitted. Please review the information below and try again."

I have screen shots and printouts of all of this as well.

Please tell me what I can do with this information? Is this a violation of FEC law by the Obama Campaign? How do we publicize this???

Everyone knows that Barack Obama has created the biggest money-machine of any politician in American history. But it is becoming increasingly evident that Obama's money-machine is largely fraudulent and therefore criminal. One can imagine a world in which newspaper reporters think it's a serious matter when a Presidential candidate tries to buy an election with illegal and fraudulent contributions. That, of course, is not the world that we live in. Have you seen Sarah Palin's shoes?

To comment on this post, go here.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2008/10/021856.php

We've previously noted the gusher of illegal campaign contributions flowing into the Obama campaign from contributors such as "Doodad Pro" and "Good Will." More recently, incidents have been reported in which people have seen credit card charges surface suggesting they donated to Barack Obama when they did not. Matthew Mosk and Sarah Cohen noted one such incident earlier this week:

Now comes the story of Mary T. Biskup, of Manchester, Missouri. Biskup got a call recently from the Obama campaign, which was trying to figure out why she donated $174,800 to the campaign -- well over the contribution limit of $2,300.

The answer she gave them was simple. "That's an error."

Is the Obama campaign knowingly receiving illegal contributions? Yesterday one of our readers reported the results of an experiment he conducted:

I've read recent reports of the Obama campaign receiving donations from dubious names and foreign locales and it got me wondering: How is this possible?

I run a small Internet business and when I process credit cards I'm required to make sure the name on the card exactly matches the name of the customer making the purchase. Also, the purchaser's address must match that of the cardholders. If these don't match, then the payment isn't approved. Period. So how is it possible that the Obama campaign could receive donations from fictional people and places? Well, I decided to do a little experiment. I went to the Obama campaign website and entered the following:

Name: John Galt
    Address: 1957 Ayn Rand Lane
    City: Galts Gulch
    State: CO
    Zip: 99999

Then I checked the box next to $15 and entered my actual credit card number and expiration date (it didn't ask for the 3-didgit code on the back of the card) and it took me to the next page and... "Your donation has been processed. Thank you for your generous gift."

This simply should not, and could not, happen in any business or any campaign that is honestly trying to vet it's donors. Also, I don't see how this could possibly happen without the collusion of the credit card companies. They simply wouldn't allow any business to process, potentially, hundreds of millions in credit card transactions where the name on the card doesn't match the purchasers name.

In short, with the system set up as it is by the Obama camp, an individual could donate unlimited amounts of money by simply making up fake names and addresses. And Obama is doing his best to facilitate this fraud. This is truly scandalous.

Our reader was not yet done. He tried the experiment on the McCain site: "I tried the exact same thing at the McCain site and it didn't allow the transaction." He then repeated the experiment at the Obama site:

I went back to the Obama site and made three additional donations using the names Osama Bin Laden, Saddam Hussein and Bill Ayers, all with different addresses. All the transactions went through using the same credit card. I saved screenshots of the transactions.

Our reader reports, incidentally, that he was using his MasterCard for the contributions. We submit this report in the spirit of inquiry and would especially appreciate hearing from readers who can illuminate how credit card procedures might (or might not) allow this to happen.

UPDATE: Readers have replicated the experiment reported in this post. We will have to revisit the issue tonight or tomorrow and appreciate any information you can provide in the meantime.

CLARIFICATION: Many readers point out that the Obama campaign would exercise some control over the security level required to verify small dollar transactions and that no collusion with the card issuer or bank is therefore required. Mark Steyn elaborates here. Mark explains the question of security settings and then adds:

As the Powerline reader has noted, if "John Galt" of "Ayn Rand Lane" attempts a contribution at the McCain campaign, it gets rejected. Which is just as well. If the Republican candidate's website were intentionally set up to facilitate fraudulent donations, it would be on the front page of The New York Times. But, as it's King Barack the Spreader, we can rest assured the crack investigative units will be too preoccupied with Governor Palin's shoes over the next two weeks.

It is a point that needs making and that could be made every day.

http://www.powerlineblog.com/archives/2008/10/021703.php

In "Campaign finance fraud: The Associated Press covers up," John Hinderaker cites the Newsweek article by Michael Isikoff on the illiegal contributions of "Good Will" and "Doodad Pro" to the Obama campaign. We originally noted the underlying story last week here.

Pamela Geller has devoted substantial time and effort to exposing Obama's illegal campaign contributions with a special eye to his illegal foreign contributions. She comments on Isikoff's story: "The Newsweek article includes statement by the Obama campaign that they returned all the money from Palestinian brothers. The records show they did not."

Geller has now collected the links to her series of posts on the subject in "Obama contributions: The RNC finally blinks! Atlas gets results! Newsweak plagiarizes Atlas." Geller's column "Obama's foreign donors: The media averts its eyes" provides a useful summary of her work.

Among the donors Geller identified this past July, for example, was this fellow:

Name: Hbkjb, jkbkj

City: Jkbjnj

Works for: Kuman Bank [doesn't exist]

Amount: $1,077.23

Only the money, of course, is real.

Now who knows....some of that 150$mil!!!! Hussein got last month might be from Exxon,Farrakhan,Castro,Rezco,Wright...who knows!!!

THAT IS WHY YOU NEED TO KNOW WHO GIVES MONEY TO THE PRESIDENT!

BRIBE look it up!

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #35 on: October 27, 2008, 03:15:28 PM »
Again, I don't understand how it's a bribe when there is NO NAME.

You're saying that if I call obama and say that hey... I'm going to give you X amount of dollars, you'll see it... That he'll believe it was me?

Again, I don't see how it's anyone's business who I give my money to... Not yours, not anyone's.

If I decide to anonymously donate MILLIONS to Obama... How is that YOUR business.

I thought you Republican's were trying to stay out of people's wallets? Or am I incorrect there?

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #36 on: October 27, 2008, 03:24:22 PM »
Again, I don't understand how it's a bribe when there is NO NAME.

You're saying that if I call obama and say that hey... I'm going to give you X amount of dollars, you'll see it... That he'll believe it was me?

Again, I don't see how it's anyone's business who I give my money to... Not yours, not anyone's.

If I decide to anonymously donate MILLIONS to Obama... How is that YOUR business.

I thought you Republican's were trying to stay out of people's wallets? Or am I incorrect there?

1.If someone close to him like Rezco tell him that on this day million dollar in small donations will come in under names X,Y and Z (all false obviously) than he will certainly believe him,why shouldn't he?

Does arranging the transaction of funds under a false name sound so crazy and far fetched? You make it sound like a criminal master plan. All that is needed is to contact him and notify him, obviously not some stranger but someone that he knows and that want his favors (as a possible future president) , plenty of those around won't you agree?

2.Staying out of pocket DOESN'T mean he can take bribes! What if some judge got lots of money from some drug dealer...what do you care?  ::)
What if someone that is in charge of a multi billion contracts for the government gets a bribe...what do you care?  ::)
Just like that dude from Alaska that was convicted today!! SAME THING!

People that are in public office MUST report such things BECAUSE you invest your TRUST in them and you give them POWER.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #37 on: October 28, 2008, 10:31:48 AM »
Bump for all you quiet Democrats  ;)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #38 on: October 28, 2008, 10:36:06 AM »
1.If someone close to him like Rezco tell him that on this day million dollar in small donations will come in under names X,Y and Z (all false obviously) than he will certainly believe him,why shouldn't he?

Does arranging the transaction of funds under a false name sound so crazy and far fetched? You make it sound like a criminal master plan. All that is needed is to contact him and notify him, obviously not some stranger but someone that he knows and that want his favors (as a possible future president) , plenty of those around won't you agree?

2.Staying out of pocket DOESN'T mean he can take bribes! What if some judge got lots of money from some drug dealer...what do you care?  ::)
What if someone that is in charge of a multi billion contracts for the government gets a bribe...what do you care?  ::)
Just like that dude from Alaska that was convicted today!! SAME THING!

People that are in public office MUST report such things BECAUSE you invest your TRUST in them and you give them POWER.

I guess we will have to disagree on this... I see no problem with it.

Believe what you want, but if things were reversed and it was McCain, I would have no problem with that either.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #39 on: October 28, 2008, 10:51:16 AM »
I guess we will have to disagree on this... I see no problem with it.

Believe what you want, but if things were reversed and it was McCain, I would have no problem with that either.

Ok if you say it like that then...lets release any public official that ever took bribes  ::)

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #40 on: October 28, 2008, 10:52:21 AM »
Ok if you say it like that then...lets release any public official that ever took bribes  ::)
so obama took bribes now? You would think that would be a major talking point for the GOP

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #41 on: October 28, 2008, 12:02:25 PM »
so obama took bribes now? You would think that would be a major talking point for the GOP

2+2 = 5

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #42 on: October 28, 2008, 12:17:53 PM »

Taking fraudulent contributions is most certainly the wrong way to go, but obviously you missed the entire two pages of debate here and concluded it's a white man persecuting the black man  ::)

2+2 = 5

Opening a HUGE loophole like allowing whomever to donate how much he wants without reporting it is the WRONG way to go.

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #43 on: October 28, 2008, 12:23:14 PM »
Taking fraudulent contributions is most certainly the wrong way to go, but obviously you missed the entire two pages of debate here and concluded it's a white man persecuting the black man  ::)

Opening a HUGE loophole like allowing whomever to donate how much he wants without reporting it is the WRONG way to go.

Again, I disagree... I think you should be able to give anonymously.

We'll just have to disagree on that.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #44 on: October 28, 2008, 01:21:56 PM »
Again, I disagree... I think you should be able to give anonymously.

We'll just have to disagree on that.

Even to a judge that is presiding on a trail you have?  ;)

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #45 on: October 28, 2008, 01:25:47 PM »
Even to a judge that is presiding on a trail you have?  ;)

Is that even a full question?

I don't understand what you're asking there at all.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #46 on: October 28, 2008, 01:29:12 PM »
Is that even a full question?

I don't understand what you're asking there at all.

You said you support giving anonymously to anyone, so I asked if you support that even in regards to someone that gives money to a judge on his trial?

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #47 on: October 28, 2008, 01:42:30 PM »
You said you support giving anonymously to anyone, so I asked if you support that even in regards to someone that gives money to a judge on his trial?

That's a conflict of interest... The judge is trying HIM specifically.

The two scenarios really don't match up on the level you're trying to equate them to.

That's also against the law... Is there a law against giving a Presidential candidate anonymous donations?

I don't think so.

IFBBwannaB

• Getbig V
  • BAN stick!
« Reply #48 on: October 28, 2008, 02:11:11 PM »
That's a conflict of interest... The judge is trying HIM specifically.

The two scenarios really don't match up on the level you're trying to equate them to.

That's also against the law... Is there a law against giving a Presidential candidate anonymous donations?

I don't think so.

If I recall correctly the law LIMIT the donations to  , by giving false details you can't enforce it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/07/22/AR2007072201095.html

"These additional donations are investments by individuals who could seek a favor from the candidate. There are now numerous pockets for political contributors to put their cash into," she said.

And there is a conflict of interest since the PRESIDENT have the strongest connections in the WORLD!
Bribing him can get you anything from a pardon to a multi BILLION dollar contract being sent to your company.

You not seeing that is pretty sad  :-\ :'(

tu_holmes

• Getbig V
  • Robot
« Reply #49 on: October 28, 2008, 02:52:00 PM »

If I recall correctly the law LIMIT the donations to  , by giving false details you can't enforce it.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/wp-dyn/content/article/2007/07/22/AR2007072201095.html

"These additional donations are investments by individuals who could seek a favor from the candidate. There are now numerous pockets for political contributors to put their cash into," she said.

And there is a conflict of interest since the PRESIDENT have the strongest connections in the WORLD!
Bribing him can get you anything from a pardon to a multi BILLION dollar contract being sent to your company.

You not seeing that is pretty sad  :-\ :'(

Again, this is not illegal... It is a loophole, yes... but you're saying that it's only Obama who's receiving this windfall... He is not.

You're just focusing on Obama.

If you make it illegal, and someone is caught doing it, then fine... I get it, but in reality, it's just not illegal... It's a loophole... loopholes are gray areas.

If McCain is receiving them in the same manner... I see no issue with him either.