Author Topic: Who will pay for government spending?  (Read 553 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
Who will pay for government spending?
« on: April 16, 2009, 09:13:50 PM »
Ive been reading alot of ppl on here complaining about the tax tea parties and saying how the middle class will be getting a tax break etc...Do you ppl really believe that only the richest % of ppl in this country will pay for the spending?

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
Re: Who will pay for government spending?
« Reply #1 on: April 16, 2009, 10:36:42 PM »
Ive been reading alot of ppl on here complaining about the tax tea parties and saying how the middle class will be getting a tax break etc...Do you ppl really believe that only the richest % of ppl in this country will pay for the spending?

The RICH don't pay for shit anywhere....It will be the middle and poor who pick up the burdon for all of the government spending. As a matter of fact i would suggest that you all go and live your lives and do whatever it is you want to do, becasue the amount of money that has been spent, is being spent and will be spent already FAR EXCEEDS any repayment that could ever occur. Even if the american public was taxed at 100% it would take GENERATIONS TO PAY BACK WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN SPENT AND WHAT IS OWED. The interest on what is owed is phenomenal.... calculated at hundreds of Billions per year...that's just the interest!!! :o :o :o
C

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: April 16, 2009, 10:52:59 PM »
The RICH don't pay for shit anywhere....It will be the middle and poor who pick up the burdon for all of the government spending. As a matter of fact i would suggest that you all go and live your lives and do whatever it is you want to do, becasue the amount of money that has been spent, is being spent and will be spent already FAR EXCEEDS any repayment that could ever occur. Even if the american public was taxed at 100% it would take GENERATIONS TO PAY BACK WHAT HAS ALREADY BEEN SPENT AND WHAT IS OWED. The interest on what is owed is phenomenal.... calculated at hundreds of Billions per year...that's just the interest!!! :o :o :o
agree and agree and agree

The company i work for deals with the super rich, i mean millionaires, billionaires ppl, one client is in the top 50 richest ppl in the world...These ppl do pay out the ass but in relation to how much they make not really b/c they find ways around shit they have ppl whos sole purpose is to find ways around it.

Im glad to see someone who doesnt spout obama rhetoric and understands the situation...totally agree about saying fuck it and living your life although that is just sad as shit its probably the only thing that one can do at this point.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2009, 05:33:15 AM »

Your posts are getting better lately.  Did something happen? 

Deicide

• Getbig V
  • Reapers...
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2009, 05:47:22 AM »

You can't disagree with everyone all the time. ;)
I hate the State.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #5 on: April 17, 2009, 05:49:25 AM »
You can't disagree with everyone all the time. ;)

I just disagree with those who are gladly advocating us speeding to debt slavery. 

GWB was a disaster and was the ONLY reason Obama was elected.  He is now doing not only what Bush did, but doing far worse!

SAMSON123

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: April 17, 2009, 06:55:50 PM »

Other than you actually reading them now instead of trying to crucify me all the time...Nothing has changed..I am giving the same insight... we still friends?
C