Author Topic: fuck it, I hardly post anymore  (Read 7808 times)

Eyeball Chambers

• Getbig V
  • Would you hold still? You're making me fuck up...
Re: fuck it, I hardly post anymore
« Reply #25 on: February 14, 2010, 12:15:34 PM »
i'm getting my dick polished later on tongiht... go polish your guns

Lube instead of Hoppe's 9 I hope?  ???
S

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #26 on: February 20, 2010, 10:33:33 AM »
this is why I like Rumpl4skn.

good thread. ...  8)

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5660

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #27 on: February 20, 2010, 10:38:28 AM »
Alot of nonsense in that post.  Too much right now to respond too. 

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #28 on: February 20, 2010, 10:40:38 AM »
read the rest of the posts in that thread ;)  ^^

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?p=61768

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #30 on: February 20, 2010, 10:53:56 AM »
reminds me of this. i've posted this before

http://www.outlawjournalism.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=3474

Unless you can tell me where Barbara Olsen is, and if you think her husband is in on this CT, the whole argument collapses. 

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #31 on: February 20, 2010, 10:56:44 AM »
Unless you can tell me where Barbara Olsen is, and if you think her husband is in on this CT, the whole argument collapses. 

???

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: February 20, 2010, 11:05:08 AM »
???

Barbara Olsen was a passenger on the flight that hit the pentagon.  She is the wife of former solicitor general Ted Olsen. 

Unless you believe those two are in on the grand 911 CT and have a decent plausible alibi for that, this entire charade collapses under its own weight.

I'm actually embarassed by how poor the "Truthers" have presented their arguments.  In 9 years, they have yet to present even one plausible CT that stands up to more than 5 minutes of actual scrutiny.     

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #33 on: February 20, 2010, 11:19:44 AM »
what? I didn't link anything about 9/11. where you going with this?? hahah.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #34 on: February 20, 2010, 11:20:31 AM »
I'm in no mood to discuss 9/11, I've posted several links how the truth movement has been infiltrated.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #35 on: February 20, 2010, 11:21:41 AM »
If they've accomplished anything, its the grand stand you just pulled to stop all discussions. 9/11 did it's job.

newmom

« Reply #36 on: February 20, 2010, 11:27:40 AM »
Look for wabc 770  NYC

They are talking about Hiroshima right now and some crazy shit about the events surrounding that. 

great station used to listen to it when I lived in NYC but doesnt come in this part of Connecticut

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: February 20, 2010, 11:32:49 AM »
If they've accomplished anything, its the grand stand you just pulled to stop all discussions. 9/11 did it's job.

Thats fucking BS.  

If you are the one accusing someone of something, the burden is on you to prove your case or theory.  

So far, almost to a tee, every single 'Truther" CT falls apart after 5 minutes of scrutiny.  If you cant reconcile the fact that most of these theories dont stand up, it makes those who believe in a CT look even more foolish than they already do.

Think about it.  In nine years.  

1.  Not one witness has come forward.  
2.  Not one bit of affirmative evidence of a CT via security cameras, tapes, etc .
3.  Repeated confessions of KSM and others.  
4.  A history of attacks ala the Cole, WTC 93', Khobar Towers, etc.  
5.  Not on plausible CT that stands up to 5 mins scrutiny.  
6.  No names, places or dates.  

If you have a viable theory, present it, because so far all I have seen is wishful thinking bs by people with nothing more than bogus CT's that dont stand up to 5 minutes of questioning.  

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #38 on: February 20, 2010, 11:39:46 AM »
I didn't even bring it up.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #39 on: February 20, 2010, 11:49:20 AM »
I was in one of the links you provided.   I'm not directing it at you per se, but in general. 

I tried explanaing to 240 - that I agree that probably insiders in the USA probably want to do a 911 style thing, but there needs to be at least some evidence to be considered credible. 

I agree that there are questions lingering, no doubt, but 9 years later it would seem that at least some evidence would emerge by now beyond what we already know.   

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #40 on: February 20, 2010, 11:53:49 AM »
listen to this after you listen to Michael Hudson  ;D

http://breakfornews.com/forum/viewtopic.php?t=5633

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: February 20, 2010, 11:55:42 AM »
Listening now to the interview.  He is saying a lot of what we have already said. 

Did you listen the KRS 1 interview on Obama? 

So far to me he was the most accurate. 

Obama is the black face on the NWO.   

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #42 on: February 20, 2010, 12:06:09 PM »
no I didn't

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #43 on: February 20, 2010, 12:11:14 PM »
no I didn't

Check this out. 

KRS 1 has always been one of my favs by far. 

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #44 on: February 20, 2010, 12:27:37 PM »
I don't like AJ... I find it hilarious when people call for revolution when we don't know what the outcome will be and likely worse than it is now.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #45 on: February 20, 2010, 12:29:11 PM »
I don't like AJ... I find it hilarious when people call for revolution when we don't know what the outcome will be and likely worse than it is now.

krs offers some good insight.

Mons Venus

« Reply #46 on: February 20, 2010, 01:51:50 PM »

My girl is with her folks tonight a complete fabrication. 

I am listening to CT radio, cleaning the guns, playing mafia wars on facebook, drinking some beers, and just chillin. 

Fixed. 

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #47 on: March 08, 2010, 08:05:55 PM »

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #48 on: March 08, 2010, 08:07:32 PM »

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #49 on: March 09, 2010, 09:19:11 AM »
Rumpl4skn:

Here's an idea that could work, I'm surprised no one has tried it.

How about first, the upper crust power elite use their political and media influence to generate - then co-opt - an environmental movement, say back in the late 60's, early 70's. Make sure polluters are brought to the fore, and everyone understands the tremendous danger the eco-system is in, as far as establishing mindset. Record some evil sound bytes from a few callous corporatists who are known for their disregard for public safety, and the stage is set, but use national media manipulation to cultivate extremism on both sides. Make sure those "in charge" of this environmental movement are as whacky to the Right as their counterparts are to Middle America.

Use this environmental extremism to make it increasingly unpopular to actually extract the massive oil reserves in Alaska (a strategically-brilliant land grab that for a paltry $7.2 mil that was mercilessly ridiculed in 1867 as "Seward's Folly, and who's vast reserves became obvious at Prudhoe Bay in 1968 - right about the time this environmental movement would come to the fore, lead by The Environmental President, Milhouse Nixon... a man we would come to totally love and trust).

The difficulties in appeasing this movement (I dunno, maybe we could make up crazy shit like "it's causing stressed herds of caribou to seek expensive group therapy" or some such tripe) would thereby derail any possibilities of cost-effective extraction for years, thereby enormously increasing the value of Middle Eastern Oil. Now we'd be pumping even more billions of dollars into the hands of chronically-unstable Arab states, a rich fertile land where civil unrest, religious wars and plain old racial hatred is amazingly easy to generate for the purpose of fomenting armed conflict - and for whom we would be the main suppliers of weaponry. (Eventually, even the most ardent Right-wing isolationists will get used to the concept of pumping trillions of $ abroad in order to acrue influence and market access, once they see the enormous ease with with it can be gotten back in arms deals, drug sales, and fast food franchising.)

Through the years, the MICC will garner untold riches, Arabs will be systematically kept in poverty, held back socially and economically, or simply annihilated, as is seen fit. Maybe countries such around the size and political makeup of, oh let's say Iraq and Iran, can be goaded into protracted, ill-advised, hyper-bloody wars as we feed each side (either directly, or in parallel, unwritten partnerships with the Soviet Union) to the point where one is eventually declared a winner, but both sides lose economically.

Following that scenario, we can spur more incidents. Maybe we could, I dunno, have our intel (or our ambassador to Kuwait) point out to one small oil-soaked country that their large oil-soaked neighbor has an unfair amount of land mass and oil fields, and that if they chose to do the smart thing, and slant drill into those border oil fields, well... we wouldn't have any problem with that (wink, wink). Then we can go into that neighboring country, and have our ambassador (or some helpful corporate envoy who's been selling them biochemical pathogens) point out the slant-drilling the little bitches are getting away with, and let them know we wouldn't have much of a problem if they bitch-slapped that little twerp country or even invaded (wink, wink) them.

They'd most likely invade, we'd have some political puppet (I dunno, maybe some synthetically manufactured Black military hero who's integrity no one would dare question) fake up some satellite photos showing the bad guys massing on the South border, about to invade the next domino (say, I dunno, Saudi Arabia maybe?) and before you know it, we might be invited to set up shop there. We let the situation fester a bit, trade barbs in the int'l media, use the national media to sell lies painting the invaders as the most vicious, merciless pricks on the planet (I dunno, maybe our pResident can help out, spew some bullshit about "incubator babies being thrown on the floor", or some such tripe - I'm sure even the little country's ambassador's kid will pitch in with an award-winning performance). Once the world see what subhumans these invaders are, we use back channels to make sure this invading prick to whom we used to sell chem weapons is certain this is all just false bravado for geo-political purposes, and we would never really pull the trigger. Wouldn't they be surprised when we DO march in all Rambo like, and force them into a hastily prepared mass retreat up the only available highway, then we mercilessly gun them down like the dogs we've painted them to be, with overkill that would make a Hollywood disaster film look like Snow White. No one will question motive or tactic, as the whole world would have known "they certainly had it coming."

The key would be to never really finish a war, never end a conflict, never resolve any political issues. Maybe we could feign incompetence and, I dunno, do something truly idiotic, like let the defeated army go back home with their guns, or some such crap. That way, in a few years, if we needed another conflict, it would be pre-fab.

This kind of scenario could be repeated endlessly, until enough resources have been plundered, enough Brown people have been killed off, and enough puppet regimes have been supplanted to make sure that the entire continent can be politically and economically bulldozed into the kind of malleable fodder that will have no choice but to accept the coming global governance.

See what I mean? I can't believe no one's ever thought of trying that.