Author Topic: Wiki Leaks, Good or Bad?  (Read 7634 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Re: Wiki Leaks, Good or Bad?
« Reply #50 on: November 29, 2010, 09:00:30 PM »
 >:(

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #51 on: November 29, 2010, 09:05:44 PM »
>:(
It's a man shaking another man's hand why does this bother you so?

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #52 on: November 29, 2010, 09:11:14 PM »
He is bowing to the chinaman because he makes 10% more product.

MB_722

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith
« Reply #53 on: November 29, 2010, 09:40:13 PM »

Provide hard evidence beyond an opinionated article.

don't have any.

sorry for the copy and paste but I have to agree with these two. look at he way htings have gone before and look how the media/gov is mind fucking us with this bullshit.

Quote from: RobinHood
Quote from: MDJ
Given what I know and have learned over the years, I really have a hard time believing that these supposed "leaks" are not intentionally being released for an ulterior motive.  Yes, obviously it is important to know what's really going on in war, but really, do these leaks tell people who are more informed than most (like the majority of people that post here) what we haven't already concluded is likely to be happening based on past events and gathered information?  Most people here, I think, have a pretty good idea of what the overall agenda is, so this "leaked" information is unlikely to have the same affect on us as with the general population, who believe most of the crap they see on the tube.

The "US government" (there is no such thing) is playing their dialectical role in condemning the leaks, but c'mon.  The people who control the US government, and just about every other government of the world, LOVE anything that makes the US look bad to the world, because as you and I know, the US is scheduled to be destroyed so it can be assimilated as planned into the global governmental structure being constructed.

So they NEED stuff like this to demoralize and enrage people, and make them think the US as a whole, including its people, are the enemy of all humanity, so they will not put up as much of a fight when what they believe to be their country is taken away from them in place of what will no doubt be presented as a "solution" to these atrocities being witnessed.  Likewise, nobody else will want to come to bat for us when the unthinkable happens, either.

I have found that truth (or perhaps I should say truth(s)) can be, and is, a double-edged sword, which is the same reason the media has no problem promoting things that were once laughed at as being "conspiracy theories," and now being embraced by millions of people.

Today I decided to do an analysis of the news printed in the Guardian. I so this once in a while; it's an overview analysis of "reading between the lines" and seeing what the MediA wants to world to beLIEve.  Hey, if they are going to brainwash us they certainly need the Guardian to be on board.

What is the first thing I saw?  In big bold letters with big images on the first page a Latest News... WikiLeaks revelations: the world reacts!  It's all about WikiLeaks.  This tells me that WikiLeaks is not, or no longer, a communication device of the people to "leak" info regarding big brother NWO, etc...  It's all over folks. WikiLeaks is totally under the control of the MediA and they are certainly using it to push their agenda.

Hey... if I was at the top of the NWO this is what I would of done (and if little me can think of this, you can bet them industrial psychopaths probably can too_)

- one day a new communication device WikiLeaks is created, say by us the population (which may not be true, but anyway...).

- info is leaked that makes big brother (me for this example) look bad

- soon after I take charge and make it mine, by engaging in propaganda with MediA.

- I tell media to twist the "leaked info" and push that in the face of the public,

- I deny everything and "character assassin" all those who leaked info,

- I use internal agents to create NEW (false) info in Wikileaks and let the MediA push that even more and bigger than all the other info,

- Then I deny the (what I know is fake) new leaked info.

- repeat the new fake info and media push over and over until,

- all the media are now pushing MY AGENDA and folks are now hooked on WikiLeaks and beLIEVE that the population really have a tool to expose the big boys NWO.

Yes folks, it's THAT SIMPLE.  While it may be true that in the beginning some info may have been authentic "leaks", now I think it's all over and done with. Nothing more is real and it's probably ALL info that they want us to beLIEve!!!

So for those they are tuned into WikiLeaks and happy to see the population stick it to the big boys, you probably are way deep into brainwash and are being manipulated like unconscious puppets.

Sorry to say all that, but if I can think of a strategy to manipulate WikiLeaks and YOU, then it's probably being done. Like Alan Watt always says; "Never assume the boys on top are idiots; they are clever and have experts working for generations on social control".   In the end, if it's on the first page of the news, it's not real!

Any thought?  (please leave you ego at the door; if you've been suckered in and think you are way to clever for that, then give it a few minutes to sink in before you diss my theory).

hehehe

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
  • It Rubs The Lotion On Its Skin.
« Reply #54 on: November 29, 2010, 10:00:00 PM »
If you work in the media you'll know there is no conspiracy at work. Sorry. It's almost never as sexy or as dramatic as you may think.
As empty as paradise

Arnold jr

• Getbig V
  • fleshandiron.com
« Reply #55 on: November 29, 2010, 10:36:40 PM »
What's funny is nothing leaked hasn't been made known before. Beck has been preaching a lot of what was leaked for over a yr...enter Beck haters here.

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #56 on: November 29, 2010, 10:59:15 PM »
Why should taxes be lower for the poor? You don't think they should have to pay their fair share?

Most public money in existance is spent directly or indirectly on 'the poor'.

By poor I mean middle class... Settle down there asshole...
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #57 on: November 29, 2010, 11:30:58 PM »
By poor I mean middle class... Settle down there asshole...

Go fuck yourself.

And by 'go fuck yourself', I mean go fuck yourself.

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #58 on: November 30, 2010, 12:26:08 AM »
Go fuck yourself.

And by 'go fuck yourself', I mean go fuck yourself.

We're on the same page Mr. Asshole Dairy Farmer....

I don't think wealthy people should have half their income stolen...
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Hereford

• Getbig V
« Reply #59 on: November 30, 2010, 12:49:35 AM »
We're on the same page Mr. Asshole Dairy Farmer....

I don't think wealthy people should have half their income stolen...

Oh.... um.....

Well fuck me then..... I wasn't paying attention apparently.

Carry on.

Cy Tolliver

• Time Out
  • Getbig IV
« Reply #60 on: November 30, 2010, 01:35:10 AM »
Oh.... um.....

Well fuck me then..... I wasn't paying attention apparently.

Carry on.

I was an asshole first...  ;D
TEAM LAURA LEE!

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #61 on: November 30, 2010, 03:06:29 AM »
Wikileaks next leak will supposedly be about a major bank.

I'd love to see how all conspiracy whack jobs are gonna fit that into the picture.  ::)

And everyone who are opposed to Wikileaks now - will y'all be opposed if the leak about the bank actually shows major corruption?

I think it's beyond ironic when you have news paper editorials calling for legal action or sometimes even military action towards Wikileaks.

They of all should stand up for independent media.

I would say that the two main assignments of news media is to relay news, information and to investigate those in power.

That is exactly what Wikileaks is doing, without any regard for the consequences, mind you.

As empty as paradise

Lundgren

• Time Out
  • Getbig V
  • Banned
« Reply #62 on: November 30, 2010, 01:12:01 PM »
Wikileaks next leak will supposedly be about a major bank.

I'd love to see how all conspiracy whack jobs are gonna fit that into the picture.  ::)

And everyone who are opposed to Wikileaks now - will y'all be opposed if the leak about the bank actually shows major corruption?

I think it's beyond ironic when you have news paper editorials calling for legal action or sometimes even military action towards Wikileaks.

They of all should stand up for independent media.

I would say that the two main assignments of news media is to relay news, information and to investigate those in power.

That is exactly what Wikileaks is doing, without any regard for the consequences, mind you.

There's no need for conspiracy if their is convening interest, media, most business have a direct interest in maintaining the status quo, they have no interest in having shit shuck up. Change is usually bad more many even if it's good for a few.

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #63 on: December 03, 2010, 04:23:29 AM »
There is a principle called 'publish or be damned'.

I don't think consequences ever should be a factor whether you decide on publish.
Self censoring isn't the task of an independent media outlet.
I may not like what is in what is leaked -actually I think it's dangerous - but I will stand up for the right for  for it to be published.

Again, we gotta support Wikileaks right to publish.

Obama and Hillary Clinton have been some of the targets of this latest disclosure.

Next time it's gonna be the banks.

And the time after that it could be Sarah Palin. Or whoever.

But Wikileaks shows a lot of lies.
As empty as paradise

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #64 on: December 03, 2010, 04:42:58 AM »
Israel has largely come across very well in all of this.

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
« Reply #65 on: December 03, 2010, 05:02:21 AM »
Israel has largely come across very well in all of this.

mods, move to CT board please.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #66 on: December 03, 2010, 06:30:57 AM »
Why is that?   Its a fact.

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #67 on: December 03, 2010, 06:34:11 AM »
It's a man shaking another man's hand why does this bother you so?

Cause he Amuuuurican.. he posed' to punch mr China man in his face...cuz we tuff  ::)

Hedgehog

• Getbig V
« Reply #68 on: December 03, 2010, 01:46:10 PM »
Why is that?   Its a fact.

I don't know if it is since I haven't read all of the documents.

But the news made from the documents have been fairly "Israel-friendly".

That is true.

I don't think there is any conspiracy in that though.

But you are definitely factually right on that.
As empty as paradise

Nathan

• Getbig III
  • 5'11 185 lbs
« Reply #69 on: December 03, 2010, 08:26:33 PM »
definitely good! Information and control of it is extremely powerful. A few ppl can control millions by the editing and distortion of facts. The news is not legally bound to tell you the truth. The law considers news entertainment like the Simpson's. We are in this state because my dads generation believed everything the experts and media said. They did not look for the truth and so corporations and the government put them self's ahead of their bosses the public. Now the public are starting to get robbed so bad they can no longer support the economy so we all fall down together. They are going to use this as an excuse to let the the NWO take charge offishally. Right now all the leaders are going into meetings and coming out saying and doing the same things. meaning your vote no longer matters already.

I read in business school, ppl like to have input but don't know anything. So let them have input, then just go and do what you wanted in the first place.

Sound familiar?  ;D
P