Author Topic: Chris Rock - another moronic Obama drone.  (Read 5336 times)

Skip8282

• Getbig V
Re: Chris Rock - another moronic Obama drone.
« Reply #75 on: November 10, 2011, 06:12:47 PM »
I haven't put a ton of thought into it - but as a teacher for almost a decade I can tell you that what works in FL doesn't work in Alaska or NY.  States need to be able to adjust their curriculum and requirements based upon local employment potential, available teacher and financial resources, and just where there kids are.  Telling a poor/dumb base in Alabama that they have to teach the same things (to the same level) that a wealthy school base in mass with higher starting score levels is crazy - as is demanding they meet the same testing requirements and get the same federal resources.  Plus their $70 bil budget for this year could be spent a little wiser ;)

I believe that puts me in the category of "Agrees with ending or greatly reducing the power of the DOE."

Why do you agree or disagree with him on it?

By George, that's a good post!

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #76 on: November 11, 2011, 11:49:24 AM »
He’s one creepy fuck. The only time he posts on here is when he's stalking 333. Look at him today, he has logged what has to be close to TWO DOZEN posts about the guy.

He’s so obsessed with the guy that he spent months trying to get them to meet. My guess is he wants to do more than just shake hands.

How's 11th grade going for you?

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 11, 2011, 11:51:29 AM »

LOL.  I posted the letter as soon as I got it asshole - the same type of letter that EVERYONE across this nation is getting due to your communist messiahs' ridiculous health care scam that we all warned your morons about.   

How about this you moronic fool - tell me how many people are getting $2,500 redutions in their premiums as Obama promised and idiots like yourself bought in to like lemmings and pathetic sheep?   

Liar.

Now are you going to answer the rest of the question or just duck and dodge like you always do?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #78 on: November 11, 2011, 11:52:34 AM »
Liar.

Now are you going to answer the rest of the question or just duck and dodge like you always do?

LMFAO!   

1000 people got laid off today due to MaoBamaCare. 

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #79 on: November 11, 2011, 11:59:43 AM »
Liar.

Are you going to answer or run?