Author Topic: If Obama does this, I will support him whole heartedly  (Read 540 times)

tonymctones

• Getbig V
If Obama does this, I will support him whole heartedly
« on: January 29, 2014, 04:48:35 PM »
If he wants higher poll numbers he will do it ;)

http://celebrity.yahoo.com/news/petition-puts-justin-bieber-obama-39-basket-173904761.html

Washington (AFP) - As if Barack Obama didn't have enough problems to deal with already, his administration now is being asked to weigh in on the grave matter of Justin Bieber's bad behavior.

By midday Wednesday (1700 GMT), a petition on the White House website calling for the deportation of the Canadian-born teen idol had garnered 103,000 names -- easily surpassing the threshold of 100,000 signatures required for presidential consideration.

"We the people of the United States feel that we are being wrongly represented in the world of pop culture," says the petition, created by one "J.A." in Detroit on January 23, the day Bieber was busted in Miami Beach for impaired driving and illegal drag racing in a flashy Italian sports car.

"We would like to see the dangerous, reckless, destructive and drug-abusing Justin Bieber deported and his green card revoked. He is not only threatening the safety of our people but he is also a terrible influence on our nation's youth. We the people would like to remove Justin Bieber from our society."

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
Re: If Obama does this, I will support him whole heartedly
« Reply #1 on: January 29, 2014, 05:31:19 PM »
Won't ever happen.  He brings in too much $$$ for businesses that cater to him for him to be shipped up North again.

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #2 on: January 29, 2014, 06:15:57 PM »
no you folk are fucked in the head about Obama, he could cure fucking cancer and you would bitch about how that is bad for the economy.
follow the arrows

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #3 on: January 29, 2014, 07:21:18 PM »
no you folk are fucked in the head about Obama, he could cure fucking cancer and you would bitch about how that is bad for the economy.

O-shitforbrains is not doing anything productive for the nation EVER - hope that helps.   He should be called Typhoid Barry - anything he goes near turns to shit 

haider

• Getbig V
  • Team Batman Squats
« Reply #4 on: January 29, 2014, 07:29:11 PM »
O-shitforbrains is not doing anything productive for the nation EVER - hope that helps.   He should be called Typhoid Barry - anything he goes near turns to shit 
It's a kind of self-fulfilling prophecy isn't it? What do you think is the difference between you and someone who is on the flip side of the coin, i.e. a belligerent obama supporter? Are you smarter, better able to perceive reality? After all both people are looking at the same set of circumstances, yet each claims an opposite truth. Perhaps you are picking out what you want to see.
follow the arrows

tonymctones

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: January 29, 2014, 07:31:52 PM »
It's a kind of self-fulfilling prophecy isn't it? What do you think is the difference between you and someone who is on the flip side of the coin, i.e. a belligerent obama supporter? Are you smarter, better able to perceive reality? After all both people are looking at the same set of circumstances, yet each claims an opposite truth. Perhaps you are picking out what you want to see.
nope pretty sure most intellectually honest people looked at obamacare and knew it would be a shit storm and make things worse...and then there were the liberals.....

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #6 on: January 29, 2014, 08:00:39 PM »

Everything turns to shit?  I suppose so.  Seeing how he is on your mind ALL DAY LONG and you have shit for brains.

temple_of_dis

• Getbig III
  • togtfo
« Reply #7 on: January 30, 2014, 05:29:12 AM »

first of all he couldn't cure cancer

second of all hes worst president of all time and has given 11T to our debt you owe and me while giving 20T to his cronies along the way

rest of presidents combined 8T since usa established

24KT

• Getbig V
  • Gold Savings Account Rep +1 (310) 409-2244
« Reply #8 on: January 30, 2014, 05:44:51 AM »

first of all he couldn't cure cancer

second of all hes worst president of all time and has given 11T to our debt you owe and me while giving 20T to his cronies along the way

rest of presidents combined 8T since usa established

If you understood the current monetary system, you would know why that is, as well as why the next President, even if a Republican, would double, if not triple what Obama has done... provided of course the current monetary system lasts until then.
w