Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Michelle Obama is a racist

<< < (6/7) > >>

Dos Equis:
I think someone who went to an Ivy League school, had a good paying job, went to the White House, and is now a multimillionaire should be on her knees daily thanking God for allowing her the privilege of living in the greatest country on earth.  And isn't one of her daughter's now at an Ivy League school? 

Soul Crusher:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on May 10, 2021, 04:25:33 PM ---I think someone who went to an Ivy League school, had a good paying job, went to the White House, and is now a multimillionaire should be on her knees daily thanking God for allowing her the privilege of living in the greatest country on earth.  And isn't one of her daughter's now at an Ivy League school?

--- End quote ---

Probably following in her dads foot steps doing chooms pot coke and turning tricks for cash.

jude2:

--- Quote from: Dos Equis on May 10, 2021, 04:25:33 PM ---I think someone who went to an Ivy League school, had a good paying job, went to the White House, and is now a multimillionaire should be on her knees daily thanking God for allowing her the privilege of living in the greatest country on earth.  And isn't one of her daughter's now at an Ivy League school?

--- End quote ---
You make too much sense.

Humble Narcissist:
Just another race hustler.

Soul Crusher:
https://news.yahoo.com/michelle-obama-opens-coping-depression-171708137.html

:D ;D

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version