Author Topic: Michelle Obama is a racist  (Read 3533 times)

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
Michelle Obama is a racist
« on: June 24, 2014, 08:50:08 AM »
Michelle Obama on Working Part-Time: 'I Was Getting Gypped'
ABC "News" ^ | 6/24/14
Posted on June 24, 2014 9:15:13 AM EDT by SoFloFreeper

At Monday's White House Summit on Working Families, first lady Michelle Obama admitted to a few of her own struggles as a working mother while making the case for flexible workplace policies for families.

"The first thing I tried to do, which was a mistake, was that I tried the part-time thing…I realized I was getting gypped on that front," she told ABC's Robin Roberts at the event, which aimed to bring attention to strengthening the nation's workforce by addressing various workplace difficulties. "What happened was I got a part-time salary but worked full time."

(Excerpt) Read more at abcnews.go.com ...

240 is Back

• Getbig V
  • Complete website for only $300- www.300website.com
Re: Michelle Obama is a racist
« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2014, 08:54:38 AM »
She has offended gypsies and should apologize?

I think most liberals would agree with you.  most repubs would laugh this off as politically correct, liberal, panty-waist bool-shiiite.  But I'm glad you're willing to push aside that macho stuff and take the side of the less fortunate from such verbal assaults. 

Also, when Rush Limbaugh uses the word a lot, that's okay, because he's an entertainer.
Totally cool and humorous and witty when he uses it.
http://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2014/01/17/doctors_nurses_and_justifying_envy

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2014, 08:56:51 AM »
Typical liberal double standards.    F moochelle - she is a racist hog

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #5 on: October 30, 2019, 06:08:23 AM »
https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/yall-were-running-from-us-michelle-obama-claims-white-folks-are-afraid-of-living-in-black-neighborhoods?fbclid=IwAR09sMBhdbIPei4JhS5yUHRMgmcmUx1qEs3pYPSmbXQ8UwkCfh0WULOB4Jw

:)

While obviously, there are racists in the country (or every country for that matter), on the whole, I don't think people are afaid of living with black people in the neighborhood.

They are afraid of living in high crime neighborhoods, where they and the their children are not safe.

Big difference.
Y

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • Time you enjoy wasting, was not wasted.
« Reply #6 on: October 30, 2019, 06:29:33 AM »
In the past, when blacks move into a neighborhood, home values decreased.

Do you stay and watch your home investment shrink, or get in front of the problem and move out?  A real issue.

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.  The whites sell out and more blacks move in.  White flight.  

Soon the entire neighborhood is black.  No whites will ever move back into it.

I live in a neighborhood where quite a few black families have moved into it in the past ten years.  

When I moved in my next door neighbor was black.  I was not aware of that,  She moved out after a couple years.

That house has since been bought and sold three times.  Black to Indian to white to white.

Do I think about this situation?  Yes, it is of some concern but as I said the black families are so far good.  Property values are rising.

These black families keep their homes and yards up better than many of the white families.

The trashy white folks are the problem, who let their properties run down.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: October 30, 2019, 06:43:17 AM »
Was just using as excuse to trash Michelle offat.

ponal

• Getbig III
« Reply #8 on: October 30, 2019, 07:27:24 AM »
In the past, when blacks move into a neighborhood, home values decreased.

Do you stay and watch your home investment shrink, or get in front of the problem and move out?  A real issue.

It's a self-fulfilling prophecy.  The whites sell out and more blacks move in.  White flight.  

Soon the entire neighborhood is black.  No whites will ever move back into it.

I live in a neighborhood where quite a few black families have moved into it in the past ten years.  

When I moved in my next door neighbor was black.  I was not aware of that,  She moved out after a couple years.

That house has since been bought and sold three times.  Black to Indian to white to white.

Do I think about this situation?  Yes, it is of some concern but as I said the black families are so far good.  Property values are rising.

These black families keep their homes and yards up better than many of the white families.

The trashy white folks are the problem, who let their properties run down.

Good People in any race of People ..just muslims are trash. They are not of the human race.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #9 on: October 30, 2019, 08:13:54 AM »
While obviously, there are racists in the country (or every country for that matter), on the whole, I don't think people are afaid of living with black people in the neighborhood.

They are afraid of living in high crime neighborhoods, where they and the their children are not safe.

Big difference.

Why doesnt her dumptruck bootyass move back to southside? 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #10 on: October 30, 2019, 09:49:45 AM »
Michelle Obama castigates whites for ‘running from us’
americanthinker.com ^ | Oct. 30, 2019 | Thomas Lifson
Posted on 10/30/2019, 12:35:24 PM by PROCON

Speaking at an event in Chicago called the “Obama Foundation Summit” (were any heads of state present?), Michelle Obama let slip her resentment of white people. The grudge goes back to her childhood, and she does not seem to see much progress in the behavior she attributes to Caucasian-Americans. Fox News reports what the New York Times doesn’t:

White Americans are “still running” elsewhere when minorities and immigrants move into their communities, Michelle Obama observed Tuesday. (snip)
In a sit-down interview with journalist Isabel Wilkerson, in which Obama was accompanied by her brother, Craig Robinson, an executive with the NBA’s New York Knicks, Obama described when she first became conscious of what’s been called “white flight.”

We were doing everything we were supposed to do – and better,” Obama said of her family, recalling when they got a new address on Chicago’s South Side. “But when we moved in, white families moved out.

“I want to remind white folks that y’all were running from us,” she continued, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. “And you’re still running.”

(Excerpt) Read more at americanthinker.com ...

ponal

• Getbig III
« Reply #11 on: October 30, 2019, 09:53:14 AM »
Michelle Obama castigates whites for ‘running from us’
americanthinker.com ^ | Oct. 30, 2019 | Thomas Lifson
Posted on 10/30/2019, 12:35:24 PM by PROCON

Speaking at an event in Chicago called the “Obama Foundation Summit” (were any heads of state present?), Michelle Obama let slip her resentment of white people. The grudge goes back to her childhood, and she does not seem to see much progress in the behavior she attributes to Caucasian-Americans. Fox News reports what the New York Times doesn’t:

White Americans are “still running” elsewhere when minorities and immigrants move into their communities, Michelle Obama observed Tuesday. (snip)
In a sit-down interview with journalist Isabel Wilkerson, in which Obama was accompanied by her brother, Craig Robinson, an executive with the NBA’s New York Knicks, Obama described when she first became conscious of what’s been called “white flight.”

We were doing everything we were supposed to do – and better,” Obama said of her family, recalling when they got a new address on Chicago’s South Side. “But when we moved in, white families moved out.

“I want to remind white folks that y’all were running from us,” she continued, according to the Chicago Sun-Times. “And you’re still running.”

I do not hate black People but this bitch is a White hater!!

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #12 on: October 30, 2019, 12:30:43 PM »
She’s so used to not being called out for this kind of shit that doesn’t even occur to her that somebody might do so:

Donald Trump Jr.
@DonaldJTrumpJr
Was this message brought to us live from Martha’s Vinyard? I hear it’s lovely there

I do not hate black People but this bitch is a White hater!!

She moved to an all white area for the same exact reason that she gets on Whites for running from blacks.

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: October 30, 2019, 01:08:51 PM »
Now that the Obamas moved in to Martha's Vineyard the white folk are moving out!

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: December 13, 2019, 09:12:15 AM »
Michelle Obama in Malaysia: U.S. ‘Still Not Where We Need to Be’ on Race
Breitbart ^ | 12/13/2019 | Joshua Caplan
Posted on 12/13/2019, 11:40:55 AM by

Former first lady Michelle Obama criticized the United States while speaking abroad on Thursday, stating the country is “still not where we need to be” on the issue of racism and scoffed at the notion that former President Barack Obama’s election meant the end of bigotry.

“We’re still not where we need to be in the United States of America when it comes to race. People thought electing Barack Obama would end racism. That’s 400 years of stuff that was going to be eliminated because of eight years of this kid from Hawaii? Are you kidding me?” Michelle Obama said at the Obama Foundation’s leadership conference in Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia:

(Excerpt) Read more at breitbart.com ...

IroNat

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: December 13, 2019, 09:37:39 AM »
That crazy, lovable Barack kid.

You gotta love him, even if he didn't end racism.

JustPlaneJane

• Getbig V
« Reply #16 on: December 13, 2019, 12:28:25 PM »
More black people were murdered in Chicago during Obama’s presidency than the number of soldiers who died in the Iraq War.

Maybe Moochelle Oblowjob should clean up her own shit before preaching to others about how to clean up theirs?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: August 28, 2020, 04:32:00 AM »
Michelle Obama: Even as First Lady, White People Have Treated Me Like I Don’t Exist
Breitbart ^ | 8-27-2020 | Joshua Caplan
Posted on 8/28/2020

During another part of the podcast, Obama recounted how she, daughters Sasha and Malia, and friend Denielle Pemberton-Heard went for ice cream. “We had just finished taking the girls to a soccer game. We were stopping to get ice cream and I had told the Secret Service to stand back, because we were trying to be normal, trying to go in,” Obama recalled. “There was a line, and… when I’m just a black woman, I notice that white people don’t even see me. They’re not even looking at me.”

loco

• Getbig V
  • loco like a fox
« Reply #18 on: August 28, 2020, 04:36:33 AM »
Michelle Obama: Even as First Lady, White People Have Treated Me Like I Don’t Exist
Breitbart ^ | 8-27-2020 | Joshua Caplan
Posted on 8/28/2020

During another part of the podcast, Obama recounted how she, daughters Sasha and Malia, and friend Denielle Pemberton-Heard went for ice cream. “We had just finished taking the girls to a soccer game. We were stopping to get ice cream and I had told the Secret Service to stand back, because we were trying to be normal, trying to go in,” Obama recalled. “There was a line, and… when I’m just a black woman, I notice that white people don’t even see me. They’re not even looking at me.

It's not because she's black.  It's because she's ugly.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: August 28, 2020, 04:45:28 AM »

She is a big fat whining baby. 

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2021, 10:27:21 AM »
Michelle Obama: I Fear for My Daughters Every Time They Get in a Car
Breitbart ^ | 05/07/2021 | Pam Key
Posted on 5/7/2021, 1:09:

Former first lady Michelle Obama said on Friday’s broadcast of “CBS This Morning” that she worried as the mother of two Black daughters, Malia, 22, and Sasha, 19, “every time they get in a car by themselves.”

When former Minneapolis Police officer Derek Chauvin was convicted of the murder of George Floyd, former President Barack and Michelle Obama said in a joint statement, “true justice is about much more than a single verdict in a single trial.”

________________________ _____________________

She really is a racist fat thug moron. 

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2021, 11:36:42 AM »

This ^^  Magilla is farking putrid.

You net your ass a hot thing like this walked by you'd be staring and pulling your pud.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #22 on: May 10, 2021, 04:23:07 AM »
She is really a lying pos or just a plain moron.

________________________ _______________________

Michelle Claims to 'Live in Fear,' Barack Actually Does
American Thinker.com ^ | May 10, 2021 | Jack Cashill

On Friday’s broadcast of “CBS This Morning,” Michelle Obama made the delusional claim, one among several, that “many of us still live in fear as we go to the grocery store, or walking our dogs, or allowing our children to get a license.”

Had Michelle attributed that fear to a wariness of black drive-by gang bangers or street muggers, it might have made some sense. But her fear, she implied, was of racist police.

Barack Obama knows better, but he has lived in fear as well. That fear deformed his presidency and sent the nation spiraling down a lethal rabbit hole that has benefitted no one more than the Mao-loving matrons of BLM.

Not surprisingly, as I learned in researching my forthcoming book, Barack Obama’s Promised Land: Deplorables Need Not Apply, there is no one Barack fears more than wife Michelle, his personal emissary from the world of authentic African-Americans.

In a May 2011 interview, activist professor Cornel West nailed Obama on this fear. “All he has known culturally is white,” said West. “He is just as human as I am, but that is his cultural formation. When he meets an independent black brother, it is frightening.”

Obama had reason to be frightened. Following a Father’s Day speech by Obama at a largely black Chicago church in 2008, Jesse Jackson was heard on a hot mic at a Fox News studio saying, “See, Barack been, um, talking down to black people on this faith-based—I wanna cut his nuts out.”

Here Jackson made a sharp slicing motion with his hands and continued, “Barack—he’s talking down to black people—telling n*****s how to behave.” In the original, as one might expect, Jackson did not speak in asterisks.

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: May 10, 2021, 09:55:18 AM »
Michelle Obama: I Fear for My Daughters Every Time They Get in a Car
Breitbart ^ | 05/07/2021 | Pam Key
Posted on 5/7/2021, 1:09:

Former first lady Michelle Obama said on Friday’s broadcast of “CBS This Morning” that she worried as the mother of two Black daughters, Malia, 22, and Sasha, 19, “every time they get in a car by themselves.”

When former Minneapolis Police officer Derek Chauvin was convicted of the murder of George Floyd, former President Barack and Michelle Obama said in a joint statement, “true justice is about much more than a single verdict in a single trial.”

________________________ _____________________

She really is a racist fat thug moron.
What is their idea of true justice?

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: May 10, 2021, 10:19:00 AM »
What is their idea of true justice?

Apparently its not living in an all white beach front mansion in Martha's Vineyard.