Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Trump = Winning

<< < (765/1182) > >>

Dos Equis:

--- Quote from: Grape Ape on October 07, 2021, 02:03:57 PM ---Him running again isn't what we need.

The 44% just want to stick it to the left since the admin is proving to be every bit as bad as thought.

--- End quote ---

I tend to agree.  He should just play the role of kingmaker.  But I doubt we can speak that into existence.  I think he's running.

Humble Narcissist:
Trump will run again but the Republicans will rig the primaries just like they did for Clinton/Sanders so he can't win.  Then he will be pissed and run as an Independent, take 30% of the Republican vote and the libtards will win again.

Soul Crusher:

--- Quote from: B_B_C on October 08, 2021, 12:57:12 PM ---what is the difference between Trump and Republican?

--- End quote ---

What the difference between a communist stalinist leninist and a democrat?   ;)

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: B_B_C on October 08, 2021, 12:57:12 PM ---what is the difference between Trump and Republican?

--- End quote ---
Trump is more of a populist.  The higher up republicans want him to go away just like the high ranking democrats want Sanders to go away.

Primemuscle:
The National Republican Congressional Committee sent an antagonistic message to donors this month.
The group accused those who had not yet contributed of being a "traitor" and abandoning Trump.
Some Trump advisers told The Washington Post they were livid with the framing of the message.

No kidding! They should be livid. Threatening people, calling them traitors and deserters and giving the a :17 minute time limit is not a good way to win friends, influence people.....and steal their money.

This happened shortly following Trump's treat "If we don't solve the Presidential Election Fraud of 2020 (which we have thoroughly and conclusively documented), Republicans will not be voting in '22 or '24. It is the single most important thing for Republicans to do," the statement said.

Do you think Trump approved this message?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version