Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Kamala plans to run for POTUS

<< < (4/110) > >>

LurkerNoMore:

--- Quote from: Soul Crusher on January 21, 2019, 07:19:16 AM ---Oh sorry - when I hear the name Kamala  - this is what I think of. 

--- End quote ---

dude ended up in horrific condition in the later years.  Had both legs taken off I believe.  Strange because he is rumored to have made decent money during his peak.

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: LurkerNoMore on January 27, 2019, 10:00:50 AM ---dude ended up in horrific condition in the later years.  Had both legs taken off I believe.  Strange because he is rumored to have made decent money during his peak.

--- End quote ---
Yes, he lost his legs to diabetes.  Last I heard he and his wife sell chairs on Ebay that they craft from home.

chaos:

--- Quote from: Humble Narcissist on January 27, 2019, 11:32:09 AM ---Yes, he lost his legs to diabetes.  Last I heard he and his wife sell chairs on Ebay that they craft from home.

--- End quote ---
I thought he passed away?

Humble Narcissist:

--- Quote from: chaos on January 27, 2019, 11:53:43 AM ---I thought he passed away?

--- End quote ---
No he's still alive at 68.  Real name is James Harris and he lives in Mississippi.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Kamala_(wrestler)

Straw Man:

--- Quote from: Skeletor on January 27, 2019, 02:59:14 AM ---Extramarital affair with Kamala Harris? Former San Francisco mayor, 84, admits it happened

Former San Francisco Mayor Willie Brown addressed his past extramarital relationship with U.S. Sen. Kamala Harris in his weekly column Saturday, saying he may have boosted the presidential hopeful's career.

"Yes, we dated. It was more than 20 years ago," Brown wrote in the San Francisco Chronicle.

"Yes, I may have influenced her career by appointing her to two state commissions when I was [California] Assembly speaker. And I certainly helped with her first race for district attorney in San Francisco."

Brown, 84, pointed out that he also helped the careers of other prominent California Democrats, such as U.S. House Speaker Nancy Pelosi, Gov. Gavin Newsom and U.S. Sen. Dianne Feinstein.

"The difference is that Harris is the only one who, after I helped her, sent word that I would be indicted if I 'so much as jaywalked' while she was D.A.,” Brown wrote. "That's politics for ya."

Brown appointed Harris -- about 30 years younger than Brown and just a few years out of law school – to two well-paid state commission assignments on the Unemployment Insurance Appeals Board and the California Medical Assistance Commission, the Washington Free Beacon reported.

"Whether you agree or disagree with the system, I did the work," Harris said in a 2003 interview with SF Weekly. "I brought a level of life knowledge and common sense to the jobs."

The former mayor also connected Harris with campaign donors, which helped her outraise her opponent for San Francisco district attorney, Business Insider reported. Brown's involvement in her election raised questions as to how Harris would remain impartial, given his enormous political clout.

https://www.foxnews.com/politics/former-san-francisco-mayor-addresses-past-relationship-with-sen-kamala-harris

--- End quote ---

LOL

gotta  admit it's FUCKING HILARIOUS that Faux News thinks this matters

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version