Author Topic: Governor Ron DeSantis  (Read 25338 times)

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
Re: Governor Ron DeSantis
« Reply #150 on: August 09, 2021, 07:13:20 PM »
I was thinking DeSantis/Rubio if Trump doesn't run, but what about DeSantis/Scott? 

GOP megadonors flock to Tim Scott, building 2024 buzz
Oracle's Larry Ellison is the biggest name in a group of major Republican donors sending big money to South Carolina's Scott.
By ALEX ISENSTADT
08/09/2021
https://www.politico.com/news/2021/08/09/tim-scott-mega-millions-fundraising-502764

That sounds nice. DeSantis will get some loot too, when he runs for governor again. Of course, we still have to see if Trump runs in 2024.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
« Reply #151 on: August 09, 2021, 11:10:19 PM »
That sounds nice. DeSantis will get some loot too, when he runs for governor again. Of course, we still have to see if Trump runs in 2024.

I hope he decides soon.  Going to be a wild ride either way. 

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #152 on: August 16, 2021, 08:18:18 PM »
Must be true, facebook says so.  ::)

So your theory must be, that this guys facebook is not full of things he himself posted warning people against getting the vaccine? Is that your theory?

Option D

• Getbig V
  • Kelly the Con Way
« Reply #153 on: August 17, 2021, 08:07:04 AM »
He has nailed handling this pandemic.  Protecting the elderly.  Keeping his schools open.  Protecting businesses.  Absolutely owns the biased media.  Taking on the tech giants.  Florida really dodged a bullet by electing him. 

Check out his background.  Really impressive.  I know it's way early, but I see him on the short list as the Republican nominee if he runs for POTUS in 2024. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ron_DeSantis

Hahahah oh shit. This didn’t age well

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • Doesnt lie about lifting.
« Reply #154 on: August 17, 2021, 10:19:16 AM »

Yeah, he should have handled things like Cuomo and just killed 18,000 old people and had the worst economy of the 50 states.   . . . .

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #155 on: August 17, 2021, 10:52:44 AM »

How so?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #156 on: August 17, 2021, 10:53:44 AM »
Yeah, he should have handled things like Cuomo and just killed 18,000 old people and had the worst economy of the 50 states.   . . . .

Facts.

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #157 on: August 17, 2021, 10:55:07 AM »
How so?

Liberal low information types like Out of Options are a little slow and behind the curve. 

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #158 on: August 19, 2021, 11:20:47 AM »
WATCH: Ron DeSantis slams Biden for obsessing over masking school children while Afghanistan burns
"You got to wonder, where are your priorities that you're so obsessed with taking away parents' rights, but you're letting Afghanistan burn," DeSantis said.
Aug 19, 2021
https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-desantis-slams-biden-masking-afghanistan?utm_campaign=64469

Soul Crusher

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #159 on: August 19, 2021, 11:22:18 AM »
WATCH: Ron DeSantis slams Biden for obsessing over masking school children while Afghanistan burns
"You got to wonder, where are your priorities that you're so obsessed with taking away parents' rights, but you're letting Afghanistan burn," DeSantis said.
Aug 19, 2021
https://thepostmillennial.com/watch-desantis-slams-biden-masking-afghanistan?utm_campaign=64469

Liberals wear masks an item of religious garb.   They are cultists and fanatics like the radical islamist freaks insisting on a Burgha.   For the typical liberal freak - its no different. 

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #160 on: August 19, 2021, 11:27:59 AM »
Aug 19, 2021

pathetic and stupid conflation but then again I understand why DeSantis wants to distract from the deadly disaster that he has created in Florida

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #161 on: August 19, 2021, 11:47:03 AM »
pathetic and stupid conflation but then again I understand why DeSantis wants to distract from the deadly disaster that he has created in Florida

Mental Sicko, tell us what Biden CREATED in Afghanistan !.

OBW, be 'free' & report me to 1MR 4 terrorizing U !.

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #162 on: August 19, 2021, 12:56:21 PM »

As usual, you got it backwards. Biden is running his mouth about Florida to distract from the horrific job he's doing, both with the border and with Afghanistan.

And considering your governor may be out of job because of his handling of coronavirus, you're in no position to talk about anybody else's governor.

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #163 on: August 19, 2021, 01:45:12 PM »
As usual, you got it backwards. Biden is running his mouth about Florida to distract from the horrific job he's doing, both with the border and with Afghanistan.

And considering your governor may be out of job because of his handling of coronavirus, you're in no position to talk about anybody else's governor.

Bullshit

Biden was talking about the disaster in Florida long before the debacle in Afghanistan and Florida will continue to be a disaster when everyone has forgotten about Afghanistan.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
« Reply #164 on: August 19, 2021, 04:29:24 PM »

Biden was talking about the disaster in Florida long before the debacle in Afghanistan and Florida will continue to be a disaster when everyone has forgotten about SAIGON '75 .

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #165 on: August 19, 2021, 07:29:05 PM »
Bullshit

Biden was talking about the disaster in Florida long before the debacle in Afghanistan and Florida will continue to be a disaster when everyone has forgotten about Afghanistan.

What part of "both with the border and Afghanistan" can't you register in that head of yours?

That's why DeSantis burned him on it. Keeping illegal aliens (loaded with coronavirus) out of this country is Biden's job and he's failing miserably at it.

Again, YOUR governor's head is on the proverbial chopping block, in large part, due to his poor handling of the coronavirus.

So, you can cease all your blubbering about what's happening in Florida.

POB

• Getbig IV
Re: Governor Ron DeSant
« Reply #166 on: August 20, 2021, 11:04:18 PM »
Bullshit

You really don’t think Biden handled Afghanistan bad? You realize Florida is full of old people places like palm beach avg age is 70 a lot of people retire there plus their numbers have been double counted multiple times with no retraction from the media. Texas took In 200,000 illegal immigrants last month, the most in 20 years, you think they are vaxed? You think this might kick the numbers up a bit? Just cause he wears a blue tie doesn’t mean he hasn’t royally screwed up a lot so far. You can’t name anything he’s done good so far… wait till he puts the USA in a recession again or will that be the red tie guys fault?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #167 on: August 23, 2021, 12:27:13 PM »
DeSantis blasts Associated Press in letter over 'smear' COVID drug story: 'Botched and discredited'
War of words continues after AP CEO complained DeSantis spokeswoman 'harassed' a reporter online
By David Rutz , Brian Flood , Joseph A. Wulfsohn | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/media/desantis-associated-press-letter-smear

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #168 on: September 10, 2021, 01:53:32 PM »
Governor DeSantis strikes again.

Court sides with DeSantis, reinstates school mask mandate ban pending outcome of appeal
BY ANA CEBALLOS HERALD/TIMES TALLAHASSEE BUREAU
UPDATED SEPTEMBER 10, 2021
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article254138713.html

MCWAY

• Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #169 on: September 10, 2021, 07:55:54 PM »
Governor DeSantis strikes again.

Court sides with DeSantis, reinstates school mask mandate ban pending outcome of appeal
BY ANA CEBALLOS HERALD/TIMES TALLAHASSEE BUREAU
UPDATED SEPTEMBER 10, 2021
https://www.miamiherald.com/news/coronavirus/article254138713.html

This sounds like a 2-out-of-3-falls match. First call goes to the masks nazis; second fall goes to DeSantis.

The Leon County (Tallahassee) judge that ruled against DeSantis just lifted his stay and tried to enforce the mask mandate just a few days ago. Now, he's been overruled.

Who wins the third fall? It depends on how many libs are on the Florida Supreme Court.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #170 on: September 13, 2021, 12:19:08 PM »
This sounds like a 2-out-of-3-falls match. First call goes to the masks nazis; second fall goes to DeSantis.

The Leon County (Tallahassee) judge that ruled against DeSantis just lifted his stay and tried to enforce the mask mandate just a few days ago. Now, he's been overruled.

Who wins the third fall? It depends on how many libs are on the Florida Supreme Court.

How many of them were appointed by DeSantis?

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #171 on: September 13, 2021, 12:19:36 PM »
DeSantis slams Biden for ignoring 'natural immunity' in vaccine mandates
GOP governor said mandates 'not about science,' but 'government power' and 'control'
By Jessica Chasmar | Fox News
https://www.foxnews.com/politics/desantis-biden-natural-immunity-vaccine-mandates

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #172 on: September 14, 2021, 10:20:23 AM »
Florida Gov. DeSantis threatens heavy fines for local governments that impose vaccine mandates
Rebecca Shabad
Tue, September 14, 2021
https://news.yahoo.com/florida-gov-desantis-threatens-heavy-115600749.html

Agnostic007

• Getbig V
« Reply #173 on: September 17, 2021, 09:48:17 PM »
I live in Florida.. his fight against things the CDC, FDA say will help stem the tide is laughable. If you have any doubts to his lunacy, the fact he banned cruise ships from requiring proof of vaccination should be all the logical evidence   American needs to determine he is a moron.. but on Getbig.. a hero and a legend... go figure.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #174 on: September 17, 2021, 09:56:49 PM »
I live in Florida.. his fight against things the CDC, FDA say will help stem the tide is laughable. If you have any doubts to his lunacy, the fact he banned cruise ships from requiring proof of vaccination should be all the logical evidence   American needs to determine he is a moron.. but on Getbig.. a hero and a legend... go figure.

McWay lives in Florida.  He disagrees with you.