Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Stellar Jobs Numbers

<< < (2/11) > >>

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: AbrahamG on May 07, 2021, 09:55:56 PM ---Much lower than forecast to be sure.  But 266K is a higher number than either Obama or Trumps best monthly average for any of their combined 12 years.  In Obama's best year, we averaged 250K jobs per month.  In Trump's, I think it was 193K.  Let's see where things are this fall.  Actually, January of 2022 will give us the best indication of how things are going.

--- End quote ---

People want to keep comparing this administrations numbers to previous ones. You can’t. We knew jobs would be lost just by the executive orders she signed....94 to date I believe. He killed Keystone day one just as an example.

There are tons of jobs out there but because of people still on unemployment plus the ARP ($2 trillion) a lot of those receiving benefits are getting more staying home than if they went to work. This runs through September. There is no incentive for these lazy bastards to get back to work. Now the left are working on another $4 trillion. $6 trillion all together.

Straw Man:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on May 09, 2021, 08:42:44 AM ---People want to keep comparing this administrations numbers to previous ones. You can’t. We knew jobs would be lost just by the executive orders she signed....94 to date I believe. He killed Keystone day one just as an example.

There are tons of jobs out there but because of people still on unemployment plus the ARP ($2 trillion) a lot of those receiving benefits are getting more staying home than if they went to work. This runs through September. There is no incentive for these lazy bastards to get back to work. Now the left are working on another $4 trillion. $6 trillion all together.

--- End quote ---

sure we can

same country

same economy

same stupid Trumptards

How many times have we seen this before.  A Republican administration craters the economy and a Democratic administration restores it

It's going to be a long 4 years for Trumptards and THE TRAITOR

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: Straw Man on May 09, 2021, 09:37:36 AM ---sure we can

same country

same economy

same stupid Trumptards

How many times have we seen this before.  A Republican administration craters the economy and a Democratic administration restores it

It's going to be a long 4 years for Trumptards and THE TRAITOR

--- End quote ---

And here comes Mr. “I have a degree in Finance” you should sue the school where you got your “degree” from to get back your tuition. Go mow your lawn

Straw Man:

--- Quote from: Coach is Back! on May 09, 2021, 09:41:10 AM ---And here comes Mr. “I have a degree in Finance” you should sue the school where you got your “degree” from to get back your tuition

--- End quote ---

I've already made over 200k this year...and where did you go to college again?

BTW - There will be no great loss of jobs from "killing" Keystone

That's just another Trumptard LIE

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/politifact/2021/01/22/keystone-pipeline-jobs-lost-joe-biden-executive-order-cancel-fact-check/6673822002/

Coach is Back!:

--- Quote from: Straw Man on May 09, 2021, 09:44:28 AM ---I've already made over 200k this year...and where did you go to college again?

BTW - There will be no great loss of jobs from "killing" Keystone

That's just another Trumptard LIE

https://www.statesman.com/story/news/politics/politifact/2021/01/22/keystone-pipeline-jobs-lost-joe-biden-executive-order-cancel-fact-check/6673822002/

--- End quote ---

Really? then you better get your lazy ass to working then. As for where I went to college? Show me where its says I need to have a "degree" to be successful or understand economics...I'll wait. Now to educate you (see above post) hope that helped. Lazy bastard

Cool, that makes two of us (actually way more but who's counting?) and didn't even need a "degree" to do it. You dumbfuck, Keystone was just start

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version