Getbig Main Boards > Politics and Political Issues Board

Liz Cheney's Speech On House Floor

<< < (2/10) > >>

chaos:

--- Quote from: AbrahamG on May 12, 2021, 05:15:36 PM ---This is a patently stupid statement on your part.  You are capable of doing better.

--- End quote ---
As a dummycrat, you seem very upset by this broad being given the boot. What's up with that?

AbrahamG:

--- Quote from: chaos on May 12, 2021, 06:02:24 PM ---As a dummycrat, you seem very upset by this broad being given the boot. What's up with that?

--- End quote ---

You are off on this assessment.  Yes, I am a dummycrat.  You are very clever.  Could give two fucks about her getting the boot.  She and her father are vile pieces of shit who paved the way for Trump and company.  I merely pointed out that calling her a liberal if stupid.  Very stupid.  Not very controversial.  At all.  There is nothing and I mean nothing liberal about Liz Cheney. 

chaos:

--- Quote from: AbrahamG on May 12, 2021, 06:13:08 PM ---You are off on this assessment.  Yes, I am a dummycrat.  You are very clever.  Could give two fucks about her getting the boot.  She and her father are vile pieces of shit who paved the way for Trump and company.  I merely pointed out that calling her a liberal if stupid.  Very stupid.  Not very controversial.  At all.  There is nothing and I mean nothing liberal about Liz Cheney.

--- End quote ---
I did misread your post, you need to move on from Trump, you're supposed to be smarter than these others. ;)

AbrahamG:

--- Quote from: chaos on May 12, 2021, 06:36:10 PM ---I did misread your post, you need to move on from Trump, you're supposed to be smarter than these others. ;)

--- End quote ---

I've done been moved on.   ;D  Was just trying to emphasize my thoughts on Ms. Cheney.  I appreciate both your honesty as well as your back handed compliment. 

Irongrip400:

--- Quote from: AbrahamG on May 12, 2021, 06:49:59 PM ---I've done been moved on.   ;D  Was just trying to emphasize my thoughts on Ms. Cheney.  I appreciate both your honesty as well as your back handed compliment.

--- End quote ---

What are your thoughts on running train on this broad? You get the anus, of course.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version