Author Topic: Question for Trumptards  (Read 1370 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Question for Trumptards
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2021, 09:33:43 AM »
and..... he posts a Breitbart link.....

You can't make this stuff up... well, maybe you can

Epic fail at getting in a jab.

The Breitbart link directly references a report from the IG.

It's not an opinion piece.

Y

Straw Man

• Getbig V
  • one dwells in nirvana
« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2021, 10:19:39 AM »
He didn't force anyone to do anything. If people are dumb enough to raid the halls of congress based on what he said, they should be held accountable.

I told you why but you would rather pick apart my grammar.

Libs have incited more actual violence in the last year than a simple comment from Trump.

when did I ever say THE TRAITOR forced anyone to do anything

What he did was tell them they had to FIGHT or they wouldn't have a country and then of course Rudy told them to have Trial by Combat

THE TRAITOR also told them how Mike Pence failed them and he even continued tweeting about Pence as the mob was headed toward the Capitol

They were told exactly what to do and where to do it and they did exactly as they were told

No force needed

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2021, 01:22:51 PM »
when did I ever say THE TRAITOR forced anyone to do anything

What he did was tell them they had to FIGHT or they wouldn't have a country and then of course Rudy told them to have Trial by Combat

THE TRAITOR also told them how Mike Pence failed them and he even continued tweeting about Pence as the mob was headed toward the Capitol

They were told exactly what to do and where to do it and they did exactly as they were told

No force needed

There are sheeple on both sides of the line, left and right. And none are very bright at all.

The left pushed race riots and similar all summer, BLM, ANTIFA and mindless libturds obliged.
Trump said some things, pubtards went crazy.

All sheep/followers of liars.

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2021, 01:57:40 PM »
I honestly don't know why more of YOUR FELLOW TRAITORS didn't get shot

Hopefully they kill a few more of you idiots next time (and I'm sure there will be a next time)

Hey, do you think HANG MIKE PENCE will be part of the Republican Platform in 2024

Will you idiots even bother writing a platform or will you just recycle the one from 2016 like THE TRAITOR did in 2020?

The platform will probably be that the 2020 election was stolen....Steal it back in 2024.

Howard

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2021, 02:50:18 PM »
completely ignored the question... typical Trumpster

LOL, getbig never changes my friend.  ;D