Author Topic: “80mil votes”  (Read 6382 times)

pamith

• Getbig V
Re: “80mil votes”
« Reply #25 on: June 14, 2021, 09:58:35 AM »
He's doing very well...for a dementia patient.
Bro...

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #26 on: June 14, 2021, 10:00:07 AM »
Who are 'our' people? Are they the far right Republicans who maintained all along that the election was stolen? When you look at additional stats, you find that an overwhelming majority of Americans are fine with the 2020 election results.

"...support for Trump among his Republican base remains strong as 55% of Republicans believe his 2020 election loss resulted from illegal voting or election rigging."

https://www.ipsos.com/en-us/news-polls/majority-republicans-still-believe-2020-election-was-stolen-donald-trump

"...The 17-19 May national poll found that 53% of Republicans believe Trump, their party’s nominee, is the “true president” now, compared with 3% of Democrats and 25% of all Americans."

Only 25% of all Americans believe the election was stolen from Trump. Somewhere between 45% and 47% of Republicans and 97% of the Democrats believe in the election results are correct.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/may/24/republicans-2020-election-poll-trump-biden
You are old and contribute nothing to society. People your age shouldn’t have the right to vote.
T

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #27 on: June 14, 2021, 10:05:58 AM »
As of today:
https://www.westernjournal.com/poll-majority-likely-voters-now-believe-cheating-impacted-results-2020-election/

We can go on all day posting polls which support our positions The bottom line is people are going to believe what they want, regardless of the facts.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #28 on: June 14, 2021, 10:06:08 AM »
Wow, quite simply sad and scary.   It is almost elder abuse for the DNC to have pushed this clearly feeble person into this position.  Russia and China are very happy.

His meeting with Erdogan was delayed. Probably shit himself again and had to be cleaned up.

King Shizzo

• Getbig V
  • Ron crowned me King because I always deliver.
« Reply #29 on: June 14, 2021, 10:07:06 AM »
Thought this was another vote Shizzo off thread....

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #30 on: June 14, 2021, 10:16:07 AM »
 ;)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/still-unexplained-caught-pennsylvania-results-show-statistically-impossible-pattern-behind-bidens-steal/

--

What happened next was corrupt and criminal as the Democrats went about to steal Pennsylvania for Biden.
They took a Trump landslide and they criminally flipped it to Joe Biden.

According to Pennsylvania’s election returns website, on election day President Trump won nearly two-thirds of all votes cast in the state.

The President won 2.7 million votes compared to Biden’s 1.4 million votes.  The President’s votes were nearly twice as many as Joe Biden’s!

Stutheobald

• Getbig II
« Reply #31 on: June 14, 2021, 10:18:57 AM »
The rest of the world is breathing a sigh of relief than Biden is in change and not the narcissistic orange child.  At least at this meeting the Queen didn't have to check her fingers to make sure all the rings were there and count the silver plates.

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #32 on: June 14, 2021, 10:22:31 AM »
The rest of the world is breathing a sigh of relief than Biden is in change charge and not the narcissistic orange child.  At least at this meeting the Queen didn't have to check her fingers to make sure all the rings were there and count the silver plates.

Fixed^
--

Hi Gimmick.

The 'sigh of relief' is from being able to use him like the mindless puppet that he is. Ultimate Orange took no shit from others, they did not like that.
I think you have it wrong as well, Bidens are the most corrupt at taking illegal money from other countries.

Boy, you Demturdz are really brain-dead.  ::)

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #33 on: June 14, 2021, 10:27:20 AM »
;)

https://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2021/06/still-unexplained-caught-pennsylvania-results-show-statistically-impossible-pattern-behind-bidens-steal/

--

What happened next was corrupt and criminal as the Democrats went about to steal Pennsylvania for Biden.
They took a Trump landslide and they criminally flipped it to Joe Biden.

According to Pennsylvania’s election returns website, on election day President Trump won nearly two-thirds of all votes cast in the state.

The President won 2.7 million votes compared to Biden’s 1.4 million votes.  The President’s votes were nearly twice as many as Joe Biden’s!

I suspect the key disclaimer is the phrase 'on election day' because it likely means the votes counted after election day are not included in these numbers. Pennsylvania voting officials predicted they would not have all the ballots counted until the first Friday, following election day (four days later). The Associated Press declared Biden the winner on November 7th.

A little bit of history on the Pennsylvania election results:

"Biden's lead over Trump passed 50,000 votes late Wednesday and continues to climb because 45,000 ballots are still being counted as of Thursday afternoon. One leading analyst believes it could eventually reach 80,000 or more. Trump beat Clinton four years ago by 44,292 votes."

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/politics/decision-2020/when-will-the-election-be-official-in-pennsylvania-heres-a-timeline/2592719/

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
« Reply #34 on: June 14, 2021, 10:35:57 AM »
We can go on all day posting polls which support our positions The bottom line is people are going to believe what they want, regardless of the facts.

People's consumption, and subsequently being fooled by a dishonest media, is exposed almost weekly now.

This past week, the IG proved the "clearing of people for a photo op" false.

Obama used the "very fine people myth" recently as well.

Dummies.
Y

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #35 on: June 14, 2021, 10:38:08 AM »
I suspect the key disclaimer is the phrase 'on election day' because it likely means the votes counted after election day are not included in these numbers. Pennsylvania voting officials predicted they would not have all the ballots counted until the first Friday, following election day (four days later). The Associated Press declared Biden the winner on November 7th.

A little bit of history on the Pennsylvania election results:

"Biden's lead over Trump passed 50,000 votes late Wednesday and continues to climb because 45,000 ballots are still being counted as of Thursday afternoon. One leading analyst believes it could eventually reach 80,000 or more. Trump beat Clinton four years ago by 44,292 votes."

https://www.nbcphiladelphia.com/news/politics/decision-2020/when-will-the-election-be-official-in-pennsylvania-heres-a-timeline/2592719/

What does “Election Day” mean to you? You can spin this every liberal which you want (and you do) but there is nothing that proves this wasn’t landslide for Trump during or after.

Just the FACT that all the battleground states especially Pennsylvania stopped counting around 10pm (while Trump was winning by a landslide) then resumed at 4am the next morning with all the sudden Biden within 5 points or the margin of error...not to mention the vote counts being switched from Trump to Biden ON LIVE TV means nothing to liberals....why? Because they have ZERO integrity and are flat out intellectually dishonest and morally bankrupt. I stand by my comments that either you’re a communist voting for Biden or you didn’t do your research when voting and if that’s the case, you’re too fucking stupid vote

I mean, just believing in the liberal agenda/ideology makes you pretty much morally and ethically bankrupt anyway

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
  • Dumb people think Trump is smart.
« Reply #36 on: June 14, 2021, 10:58:26 AM »
I don’t believe it was stolen. I believe that many, 80 million, hated Trump so much that they came out of the woodwork to vote him out. Especially with the ease of not having to vote in person. Maybe Trump comes back or maybe Biden gets voted out in 2024. Either way, buckle in because we’ve got at least another three years.

Common sense is lost on Trumpturds.

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #37 on: June 14, 2021, 10:59:47 AM »
What does “Election Day” mean to you? You can spin this every liberal which you want (and you do) but there is nothing that proves this wasn’t landslide for Trump during or after.

Just the FACT that all the battleground states especially Pennsylvania stopped counting around 10pm (while Trump was winning by a landslide) then resumed at 4am the next morning with all the sudden Biden within 5 points or the margin of error...not to mention the vote counts being switched from Trump to Biden ON LIVE TV means nothing to liberals....why? Because they have ZERO integrity and are flat out intellectually dishonest and morally bankrupt. I stand by my comments that either you’re a communist voting for Biden or you didn’t do your research when voting and if that’s the case, you’re too fucking stupid vote

I mean, just believing in the liberal agenda/ideology makes you pretty much morally and ethically bankrupt anyway

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #38 on: June 14, 2021, 11:06:25 AM »

As long as you're not denying what I wrote and if you are, show me where I'm wrong.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #39 on: June 14, 2021, 11:07:31 AM »
Common sense is lost on Trumpturds.

Common sense flew out the window with ALL liberals decades ago. Yes, I can prove that as well

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #40 on: June 14, 2021, 11:09:40 AM »

LurkerNoMore

• Getbig V
« Reply #41 on: June 14, 2021, 11:18:37 AM »
Biden won with more votes.  Fact.  You are a retard.  Fact.  Continue crying.

Trumpy talking about lies is hysterical.  Almost as hysterical as his press secretary lying about the lies she lied about for the liar.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/kayleigh-mcenany-faith-lies_n_60c6d987e4b08ecb9afb1330

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #42 on: June 14, 2021, 12:06:22 PM »
Biden won with more votes.  Fact.  You are a retard.  Fact.  Continue crying.

Trumpy talking about lies is hysterical.  Almost as hysterical as his press secretary lying about the lies she lied about for the liar.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/kayleigh-mcenany-faith-lies_n_60c6d987e4b08ecb9afb1330

Hahahaha...show me your facts

residue

• Getbig V
  • Adonis 3:16
« Reply #43 on: June 14, 2021, 12:18:39 PM »

god you just sound like a whiney little bitch

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #44 on: June 14, 2021, 12:26:28 PM »
His meeting with Erdogan was delayed. Probably shit himself again and had to be cleaned up.

deadz

• Getbig V
  • Liberals..Dumbest People on the Planet! MAGA
« Reply #45 on: June 14, 2021, 12:32:51 PM »
I don’t believe it was stolen. I believe that many, 80 million, hated Trump so much that they came out of the woodwork to vote him out. Especially with the ease of not having to vote in person. Maybe Trump comes back or maybe Biden gets voted out in 2024. Either way, buckle in because we’ve got at least another three years.
This was also an opinion of mine. Too bad politics is a popularity contest.
T

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
« Reply #46 on: June 14, 2021, 12:33:40 PM »

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #47 on: June 14, 2021, 12:44:24 PM »

Election day is the day last day to vote in an election, either in person or by mail, before the polls close (actual time of day varies by state as does when the vote counting begins). Vote counting ends when 'all' the votes are counted regardless of what day that is. 

You can spin this every conservative which way you want (and you do) but there is nothing that proves this was a landslide or even a win for Trump either during or after the election....and there never will be. Put that in your pipe and smoke it.

It is just a FACT that you will continue to interpret/distort the facts to suit your agenda regardless of the outcome of any legal processes and results you personally don't agree with.

I mean, just believing in the conservative agenda/ideology makes you no better and no worse than people who believe in the liberal agenda/ideology with the exception that in your case that you have a habit of stooping to name calling when you cannot make a point by any legitimate means....which is not only a cheap shot, it is completely ineffective in the minds of anyone with a modicum of intelligence and decency.

Voice of Doom

• Getbig IV
  • Everything is under control.
« Reply #48 on: June 14, 2021, 12:56:54 PM »
Who are 'our' people? Are they the far right Republicans who maintained all along that the election was stolen? When you look at additional stats, you find that an overwhelming majority of Americans are fine with the 2020 election results.

"...support for Trump among his Republican base remains strong as 55% of Republicans believe his 2020 election loss resulted from illegal voting or election rigging."

https://www.ipsos.com/en-us/news-polls/majority-republicans-still-believe-2020-election-was-stolen-donald-trump

"...The 17-19 May national poll found that 53% of Republicans believe Trump, their party’s nominee, is the “true president” now, compared with 3% of Democrats and 25% of all Americans."

Only 25% of all Americans believe the election was stolen from Trump. Somewhere between 45% and 47% of Republicans and 97% of the Democrats believe in the election results are correct.

https://www.theguardian.com/us-news/2021/may/24/republicans-2020-election-poll-trump-biden
you quote a left wing rag to confirm left wing bias....priceless.

Walter Sobchak

• Getbig V
  • HANKINS IS A FUCKING LIAR & QUITTER
« Reply #49 on: June 14, 2021, 01:12:46 PM »
Six months into his failed presidency and what has the RAPIST JOE BIDEN accomplished?

Massive loss of jobs
Open border and humanitarian crisis
Record debt spending
Undermining police and military
Runaway inflation
Higher taxes
No support to allies (Israel)
Unprecedented illegal immigration
Schools still shutdown
Economy stagnant
Funding terrorism
COVID remains out of control
Russia hacking U.S. infrastructure
Incompetent foreign policy
BLM out of control
Critical Race Theory to promote racist policies
Hidden documents for raping Tara Reade
Caught in Hunter Biden illegal payoff scheme
Nonsensical speeches
Embarrassment to the United States
Unmitigated liar

Well, at least the Orange Man isn’t hurting any snowflake feelings anymore.