Author Topic: Do you need more proof that Biden has serious cognitive decline?  (Read 705 times)

jerseysilverback

• Getbig II
At the G7 Biden could not distinguish Libya from Syria.  Can you imagine the media outrage if this was Trump.  Yet the media as predicted is silent on this.  Continuing the farce of the Biden presidency is little more than elder abuse.  Rock and a hard place, would you prefer Harris?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ahead-putin-meeting-biden-confuses-syria-libya-3-times-less-90-seconds

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
Re: Do you need more proof that Biden has serious cognitive decline?
« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2021, 05:15:24 PM »
At the G7 Biden could not distinguish Libya from Syria.  Can you imagine the media outrage if this was Trump.  Yet the media as predicted is silent on this.  Continuing the farce of the Biden presidency is little more than elder abuse.  Rock and a hard place, would you prefer Harris?

https://www.zerohedge.com/political/ahead-putin-meeting-biden-confuses-syria-libya-3-times-less-90-seconds

No Harris!

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2021, 05:28:15 PM »
There were reports that the French President overhead White House staffers talking about Harris taking over in 2022.

Thin Lizzy

• Getbig V
  • It’s all a fraud
« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2021, 06:03:00 PM »
What difference does it make? He is a party apparatchik towing the line. His German shepherds could be co presidents and it would be the same thing.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2021, 06:18:48 PM »
There were reports that the French President overhead White House staffers talking about Harris taking over in 2022.

Source?

My predication has been that Harris takes over after the mid-terms, but sooner might become necessary.
Eff Dr. J and the DNC.

OneMoreRep

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2021, 06:20:42 PM »

I think that was the plan all along. They wanted a woman, of color, that is willing to do anything her handlers tell her to do. Harris is the perfect candidate for that. She has a career in it.

They wanted a paradigm shift.

"1"

SOMEPARTS

• Getbig V
« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2021, 07:51:05 PM »
I think that was the plan all along. They wanted a woman, of color, that is willing to do anything her handlers tell her to do. Harris is the perfect candidate for that. She has a career in it.

They wanted a paradigm shift.

"1"

To weaken the office to the point where the politburo house makes all the decisions.

Flexacon

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: June 15, 2021, 04:39:34 AM »
Source?

My predication has been that Harris takes over after the mid-terms, but sooner might become necessary.
Eff Dr. J and the DNC.

Apologies. I may be guilty of spreading fake news. I tried to trace where I saw the news. It was twitter..

Humble Narcissist

• Getbig V
« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2021, 04:41:38 AM »
Biden's cognitive decline is not as bad as the cognitive decline of those who voted for him.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2021, 02:49:02 PM »
Apologies. I may be guilty of spreading fake news. I tried to trace where I saw the news. It was twitter..

Saul Goodman!