Author Topic: F**k yes...it’s official (Larry Elder Running for Governor)  (Read 8811 times)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
  • I am. The most interesting man in the world. (Not)
Re: F**k yes...it’s official
« Reply #1 on: July 12, 2021, 08:10:17 PM »

Man I would move to California just to vote for him.  lol 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2021, 08:20:38 PM »
Man I would move to California just to vote for him.  lol

Would love to work on his campaign

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2021, 08:23:11 PM »
Would love to work on his campaign

Have they done any polling yet? 

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #4 on: July 12, 2021, 08:27:16 PM »
Have they done any polling yet?

Not that I’m aware of. I would assume that might be done within the next week or so since he just announced it last week

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #5 on: July 12, 2021, 08:37:57 PM »
Not that I’m aware of. I would assume that might be done within the next week or so since he just announced it last week

Thanks.  I just saw a headline that said Gavin Newsome is being denied the opportunity to identify himself as a Democrat on the ballot because he waited too long to ask.  lol

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #6 on: July 12, 2021, 08:47:21 PM »
Thanks.  I just saw a headline that said Gavin Newsome is being denied the opportunity to identify himself as a Democrat on the ballot because he waited too long to ask.  lol

Love it. I love my state but as you know our government is horrible. I don’t want to leave and won’t unless this state is flipped. Highly unlikely I know but my hopes are there.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2021, 08:56:04 PM »
Love it. I love my state but as you know our government is horrible. I don’t want to leave and won’t unless this state is flipped. Highly unlikely I know but my hopes are there.

Bruh you couldn't pay me enough to live in that state.  There has been some serious brain drain from California.  Daily Wire moved from there to Tennessee.  People leaving for Texas, etc.  God bless you for hanging in there. 

About the only thing I want to do is go train at Gold's in Venice.  lol

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
Re: F**k yes...it’s official (Larry Elder Running for Governor)
« Reply #8 on: July 21, 2021, 06:26:42 PM »
So the California Secretary of State tried to keep Larry Elder off the ballot.  He timely submitted 5 years worth of tax returns, but he failed redact his social security number.  Meanwhile, Governor Newsome wasn't required to submit any tax returns.  What kind of BS is that?  They must really be afraid of him.  Elder will destroy Newsome if they have a debate.  Glad the judge got it right. 

The things liberals do to try and win elections. . . .

Conservative radio host Larry Elder to appear on California recall ballot after judge’s ruling
CALIFORNIA
by: Associated Press
Posted: Jul 21, 2021

A California judge on Wednesday cleared the way for conservative talk radio host Larry Elder to join the field of candidates for an upcoming recall election aimed at removing Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom from office.

Elder scored a swift court victory in Sacramento, where he challenged a decision by state election officials to block him from the September recall ballot.

In a tweet, Elder wrote, “Victory! My next one will be on Sept. 14 at the ballot box.”

He added: “This isn’t just a victory for me, but a victory for the people of California. And not just those who favor the recall and support me, but all voters, including many who will come to know me.”

Superior Court Judge Laurie M. Earl disagreed with a state decision that Elder failed to meet requirements to qualify to run in the election.

Under a new requirement, candidates for California governor must publicly release tax returns for the five most recent years to qualify for the ballot. It was passed in an effort by Democrats to force former President Donald Trump to release his tax returns during the 2020 election. A court struck down the presidential requirement but left it in place for gubernatorial candidates.

But the judge found the rule didn’t apply to recall elections and, even if it did, Elder has substantially complied. Forty-two other candidates have been cleared to appear on the recall ballot.

The election, in the nation’s most populous state, will be a marquee contest with national implications, watched closely as a barometer of the public mood heading toward the 2022 elections, when a closely divided Congress again will be in play.

Elder’s court win also will be celebrated by recall organizers who hoped for a large field of prominent candidates to attract voters. When Elder announced his candidacy, he immediately became one of the most recognized Republicans in the race, given his years on talk radio as well as appearances on Fox News and other media.

Elder announced his campaign July 12, but when a preliminary list of candidates was released last week, he wasn’t on it. The state argued his tax information was incomplete, but Elder said he’s the target of political “shenanigans” by Democrats aligned with Newsom who don’t want him on the ballot.

Meanwhile, virtually the entire field of candidates appears set.

Other Republicans who qualified to run include reality TV personality and former Olympian Caitlyn Jenner; businessman John Cox, who was defeated by Newsom in 2018; state lawmaker Kevin Kiley and former San Diego Mayor Kevin Faulconer, who also was headed to court in a dispute over his title on the ballot.

Voters in the election will be sent a ballot with two questions: Should Newsom be recalled? And who should replace him? If more than half of voters say “yes” to the first question, then whoever on the list of potential replacements gets the most votes is the new governor of the nation’s most populous state. With numerous candidates and no clear front-runner, it’s possible that someone could win with less than 25% of the votes.

The push to oust the first-term, Democratic governor is largely rooted in frustration with school and business closures during the pandemic that upended daily life for millions of residents.

https://ktla.com/news/california/conservative-radio-host-larry-elder-to-appear-on-california-recall-ballot-after-judges-ruling/

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #9 on: July 21, 2021, 06:30:46 PM »
Would love to see him win.

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #10 on: July 21, 2021, 06:39:19 PM »
So the California Secretary of State tried to keep Larry Elder off the ballot.  He timely submitted 5 years worth of tax returns, but he failed redact his social security number.  Meanwhile, Governor Newsome wasn't required to submit any tax returns.  What kind of BS is that?  They must really be afraid of him.  Elder will destroy Newsome if they have a debate.  Glad the judge got it right. 

Conservative radio host Larry Elder to appear on California recall ballot after judge’s ruling
CALIFORNIA

A California judge on Wednesday cleared the way for conservative talk radio host Larry Elder to join the field of candidates for an upcoming recall election aimed at removing Democratic Gov. Gavin Newsom from office.

Elder scored a swift court victory in Sacramento, where he challenged a decision by state election officials to block him from the September recall ballot.

In a tweet, Elder wrote, “Victory! My next one will be on Sept. 14 at the ballot box.”

He added: “This isn’t just a victory for me, but a victory for the people of California. And not just those who favor the recall and support me, but all voters, including many who will come to know me.”

Superior Court Judge Laurie M. Earl disagreed with a state decision that Elder failed to meet requirements to qualify to run in the election.

Under a new requirement, candidates for California governor must publicly release tax returns for the five most recent years to qualify for the ballot. It was passed in an effort by Democrats to force former President Donald Trump to release his tax returns during the 2020 election. A court struck down the presidential requirement but left it in place for gubernatorial candidates.

But the judge found the rule didn’t apply to recall elections and, even if it did, Elder has substantially complied. Forty-two other candidates have been cleared to appear on the recall ballot.

The election, in the nation’s most populous state, will be a marquee contest with national implications, watched closely as a barometer of the public mood heading toward the 2022 elections, when a closely divided Congress again will be in play.

Elder’s court win also will be celebrated by recall organizers who hoped for a large field of prominent candidates to attract voters. When Elder announced his candidacy, he immediately became one of the most recognized Republicans in the race, given his years on talk radio as well as appearances on Fox News and other media.

Elder announced his campaign July 12, but when a preliminary list of candidates was released last week, he wasn’t on it. The state argued his tax information was incomplete, but Elder said he’s the target of political “shenanigans” by Democrats aligned with Newsom who don’t want him on the ballot.

Other Republicans who qualified to run include reality TV personality and former Olympian Caitlyn Jenner; businessman John Cox, who was defeated by Newsom in 2018; state lawmaker Kevin Kiley and former San Diego Mayor Kevin Faulconer, who also was headed to court in a dispute over his title on the ballot.

Voters in the election will be sent a ballot with two questions: Should Newsom be recalled? And who should replace him? If more than half of voters say “yes” to the first question, then whoever on the list of potential replacements gets the most votes is the new governor of the nation’s most populous state. With numerous candidates and no clear front-runner, it’s possible that someone could win with less than 25% of the votes.

The push to oust the first-term, Democratic governor is largely rooted in frustration with school and business closures during the pandemic that upended daily life for millions of residents.

https://ktla.com/news/california/conservative-radio-host-larry-elder-to-appear-on-california-recall-ballot-after-judges-ruling/

Just more proof Dems have to cheat to win

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2021, 07:51:06 PM »

CALIFORNIA

Newsom just authorized $600 stimulus checks to be delivered...right on time for the recall election in September.  ::)

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2021, 08:01:54 PM »
Newsom just authorized $600 stimulus checks to be delivered...right on time for the recall election in September.  ::)

Not only is he trying to buy votes, he also has unlimited spending unlike his rivals. But people are stupid and have memory loss of the devastation he did to this states and still continues to do...

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2021, 08:04:53 PM »
Newscum is a 100% lock only because all the other candidates will split so many votes, newscum will win the majority by default

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2021, 08:28:53 PM »
Newscum is a 100% lock only because all the other candidates will split so many votes, newscum will win the majority by default

First item: Should Newsom be recalled?  If >50% vote yes, then he's gone.  It's like he's running against himself.  If >50% vote no, then the second item is moot.

Second item: Who should replaced him?  The candidate with the most votes wins.

TheGrinch

• Getbig V
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2021, 08:43:26 PM »
First item: Should Newsom be recalled?  If >50% vote yes, then he's gone.  It's like he's running against himself.  If >50% vote no, then the second item is moot.

Second item: Who should replaced him?  The candidate with the most votes wins.

Can't vote yes then newscum?

makes more sense that way if true.. thanks!

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2021, 09:56:32 PM »

I hope I’m wrong but fear you’re right

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #17 on: July 21, 2021, 10:26:58 PM »
Can't vote yes then newscum?

makes more sense that way if true.. thanks!

Nope, Newsom is not on the second part of the ballot as a candidate with Jenner, Elder, and the rest.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2021, 12:18:50 AM »
Would love to see him win.

Me too.  I think he would be awesome.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2021, 12:20:18 AM »
Just more proof Dems have to cheat to win

They are constantly having to use smoke in mirrors.  They cannot just run on the issues or the strength of their candidates.  Even Obama won his first election in Chicago by disqualifying his competition for some technical violations of the law.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2021, 12:21:24 AM »
Nope, Newsom is not on the second part of the ballot as a candidate with Jenner, Elder, and the rest.

Correct.

Dos Equis

• Getbig V
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2021, 12:46:15 AM »

Body-Buildah

• Getbig V
  • Creepy Joe Touches Kids
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2021, 03:42:09 AM »
Caitlyn Gender, Olympic Running RINO.  ::)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2021, 05:17:58 AM »
Caitlyn Gender, Olympic Running RINO.  ::)

An amazing athlete, one of my childhood heroes.   

Vote for Larry Elder.

Moontrane

• Getbig V
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2021, 05:13:45 PM »