Author Topic: Congratulations to Ron DeSantis  (Read 3908 times)

Grape Ape

• Getbig V
  • SC è un asino
Re: Congratulations to Ron DeSantis
« Reply #75 on: November 13, 2021, 07:12:36 PM »
COVID in Vermont and Florida in November = indoors verses outdoors.

Yes.

A major component of how the gov't failed was locking people indoor when they should have promoted going outside, getting activity, vitamin D, etc.  California actually closed parks and beaches, and dumped sand into skate parks to prevent skating.

A complete and utter failure.

Government failure at the highest levels, yet it's never discussed, and they've never taken accountability.
Y

chaos

• Getbig V
  • Ron "There is no freedom of speech here" Avidan
« Reply #76 on: November 14, 2021, 08:08:26 AM »
Yes.

A major component of how the gov't failed was locking people indoor when they should have promoted going outside, getting activity, vitamin D, etc.  California actually closed parks and beaches, and dumped sand into skate parks to prevent skating.

Government failure at the highest levels, yet it's never discussed, and they've never taken accountability.
There is a whole sect of government groupies that either fail to understand this or just refuse to admit it.
Liar!!!!Filt!!!!

Primemuscle

• Getbig V
« Reply #77 on: November 14, 2021, 05:00:33 PM »
Yes.

Hopefully, we will learn from our failures. Fear is a powerful motivator. Since the beginning of the pandemic, people have been afraid of the unknown. Although there have been pandemics in the past, I don't think any of them have affected so many people. I am not just talking about the people who got sick. Communication being what it is today, people who would have been left in the dark in the past know what's going on within a couple of days. Paranoia is rampant.

You may be right, maybe the world should have acted if everything was business as usual. Mostly old and sick people were affected in the beginning. Some see these folks as a drain on society. Most of us are not willing to vocalize this because that's not how human being operate...and some of us are old and/or sick.

I decided to live on the edge today. LOL! So I took myself out to breakfast....and no doubt exposed myself to COVID. But damn, it was a delicious meal and I had a great time. Maybe I'll start working out at the gym next week. I'm on a roll.  ;)

Moontrane

• Getbig V
  • a Harris administration, together with Joe Biden
« Reply #78 on: November 14, 2021, 06:41:26 PM »
Yes.

Cuomo on C-19 hospitalizations in May 2020:

“If you notice, 18% of the people came from nursing homes, less than 1% came from jail or prison, 2% came from the homeless population, 2% from other congregate facilities, but 66% of the people were at home, which is shocking to us,” Cuomo said.

https://www.cnbc.com/2020/05/06/ny-gov-cuomo-says-its-shocking-most-new-coronavirus-hospitalizations-are-people-staying-home.html