Author Topic: The Texas Taliban now have ownership rights over every Texas women's uterus  (Read 3078 times)

pellius

• Getbig V
  • RIP Keith Jones aka OnlyMe/NoWorries. 1/10/2011
By letting the insane Texas abortion law go into effect the Supreme Court has essentially overturned Roe v. Wade in Texas

Not only that but Texas has said that ANYONE can sue any of their citizens who help a women get an abortion after ~ 6 weeks and they will get paid 10,000 in "damages" from said person.

Republicans have created a whole new class of plaintiff that have never existed before and they've also created a new career for christian fundamentalist in Texas.  Now you can be an abortion bounty hunter.

No Joke

How does this "essentially" overturn Roe v Wade? And remember, the issue with Roe v Wade was that it was bad law. Abortion was legal in states like California even before Roe v Wade. According to the 10th Ammendment, this should have been decided by the states, and not by some nine unelected judges.

If Roe V Wade is overturned, and it should be, states will still have the right to murder nascent human beings.

pellius

• Getbig V
no it's not

but if you believe it is then you're free to choose not have an abortion

see how easy that is

You do you and mind your own fucking business

So you should be free choose whether or not you want to murder nascent human beings. OK, I want to be free to murder fat people.

See how easy that is?

MInd your own fucking business.

pellius

• Getbig V
No Dumbass

I can't get pregnant so I have NO SAY in the matter or what anyone else chooses to do

No one needs to provide a reason for why they want to have an abortion

It's none of your business or mine

Here is a simple chart to help people like you understand this difficult concept

So even with a viable fetus, a fetus that can live outside the womb, has no inherent right to life? It's completely up to the woman to decide life and death? Remember in New York they want to be able to kill a baby after it is born.

pellius

• Getbig V
No it's not murder

That's a fact

If you don't believe me then call your local Police Department and ask them to explain it to you.

Again, if you personally believe it's murder than you're STILL FREE TO CHOOSE NOT TO GET AN ABORTION.

What about the case where a pregnant woman was shot? She survived but the fetus did not. The shooter was charge with murder.
https://www.ncsl.org/research/health/fetal-homicide-state-laws.aspx

BTW, LOL at "calling the police department" to explain abortion laws.

pellius

• Getbig V
"In effect,” Sotomayor wrote in her dissent, “the Texas Legislature has deputized the State’s citizens as bounty hunters, offering them cash prizes for civilly prosecuting their neighbors’ medical procedures."

why limit this bounty hunter option only to abortion?

It shouldn't and isn't. Here a person reported that a neighbor was performing cosmetic procedures (botox, fillers) on other individuals. BTW, many perform these procedures on themselves which is legal.

pellius

• Getbig V
I think that 400k abortions per year is none of my business and also none of your business (unless you happened to have gotten one)

Is the murdering of Americans in Afghanistan any of your business? Their country. Their laws. It has no effect on your life.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V
That's exactly what I thought too

How about whenever a gun is used illegally ANYONE can sue the person who sold the gun, transported it, knew about it, etc...

Really, Joe Biden gave 60 000 assault rifles to Taliban ...............and now any Afghan can sue him !.

IRON CROSS

• Getbig V

Now you can be an abortion bounty hunter.

No Joke.

OBW, what's happened to 'famed' Russian Bounty Hunters in Afghanistan ???.

Come on BoB , tell us !.

Rusty Trombone

• Getbig IV
Vaxxofagman babykiller