Author Topic: Joe Biden Presidency Suffers from Historic Failure  (Read 291 times)

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
Re: Joe Biden Presidency Suffers from Historic Failure
« Reply #1 on: September 06, 2021, 10:19:47 AM »
Do you have any thoughts or opinions on this article?

Coach is Back!

• Competitors
  • Getbig V
  • It’s All Bullshit
« Reply #2 on: September 06, 2021, 10:39:17 AM »

Not particularly..at least nothing anyone on here predicted before the election if he were to get into office with the exception of purposely getting our troops killed...but even those who knew wouldn’t have guessed it would have been this bad and only getting worse.

Let me ask you. I been following your posts as well. How come you’re not asking others the same the same question as you’re asking me? I’m probably one of the most opinionated on this board

Les Grossman

• Getbig IV
« Reply #3 on: September 06, 2021, 10:42:10 AM »

Can you give us 5 detailed reasons you voted for JoeJill Biden and his specific policies without using the word “Trump”?

IroNat

• Getbig V
  • The only constant in life is change. – Heraclitus
« Reply #4 on: September 06, 2021, 10:47:08 AM »
The Ship of State sails on, regardless of Captain.

jude2

• Competitors II
  • Getbig V
  • Getbig!
« Reply #5 on: September 06, 2021, 12:23:40 PM »
Can you give us 5 detailed reasons you voted for JoeJill Biden and his specific policies without using the word “Trump”?
5,  I would like to hear one or two reasons

Irongrip400

• Getbig V
  • Pan Germanism, Pax Britannica
« Reply #6 on: September 06, 2021, 04:56:00 PM »
Not particularly..at least nothing anyone on here predicted before the election if he were to get into office with the exception of purposely getting our troops killed...but even those who knew wouldn’t have guessed it would have been this bad and only getting worse.

Let me ask you. I been following your posts as well. How come you’re not asking others the same the same question as you’re asking me? I’m probably one of the most opinionated on this board

I ask, because it’s a discussion board, and if I posted a link, I’d want to get the chatter rolling by adding a sentence or two explaining my feelings on it.

I couldn’t give you any reasons, because I didn’t vote for that senior citizen who is clearly suffering from dementia.